Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asterions Last Chance

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Well, last chance saloon for my 1st proper character I created here 15 months ago. #Memories

I started Asterion as a Dark Sider, and then joined the Sith Order which fell apart and left him but a Knight and alone.

Next I had him wander with little to do, until coming along the Primeval and some good stories to work on, but due to unforeseen circumstances OOC, the other writer I invested him in with has since left and with it anything and everything I put into Asterion for a new path forward which is a shame, but these things happen at times sadly.

While the Primeval path is there for Asterion, I may find it hard to motivate him with IC events now which effectively will leave him without anything and anyone he once thought salvation could bring him.

So, for the last time before I bore everyone with attempts to continue him, I'm here to see if there is a place for Asterion here going forward. 100% Dark Sider, even more so, I have to say I want to find something for as long as possible, not just fleeting threads here and there because he's had such a ride, I need to continue it as best I can and at least find SOME good outcome for him!

Anyone interested to write or have anything that may help Asterion going forward, I'm happy to see what's out there and discuss!

Thanks guys (again!).

:)

[member="Asterion"]

Well... if you don't mind him being seriously wounded being the premise of the thread, Lor could probably find him while he's on a job and try to fix him up..

I don't know how I'd be able to do anything "100% Darkside" since I'm a Jedi, but the characters have met before, and we might as well get SOMETHING out of the whole Morgana fiasco instead of pretending everything in it never happened lol.

More or less? A series of threads, I'm willing to do. Plot. Whatever.

Stephanie Swail

[member="Lady Kay"] - He would interact with anyone, he's just going to be very angry, not tolerant and mean n' moody.

[member="Doctor Azure"] - I'll bear that in mind. Interesting idea to have him near death at his lowest.

Stephanie Swail

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] - Haha, true...I just know now they've "gone", or whatever (it's hard not knowing OOC what happens IC), Asterion would just be out for blood and not want anything to do with anyone involved with that household.

He told her this would happen if she broke his heart, and sounds like IC she may have to! It's a tricky situation, but I will acknowledge it for sure. I'm just concerned for his long term now.

[member="Keira Ticon"] - Thought you would be, I'll consider your path forward as it may be fun to see where she ends up and what he could do.

[member="Asterion"] Well, why don't we do a few threads, see where it leads? Joshua could possibly help calm him down a bit. Or they could fight. Whatever sounds better. At the very least, gives some IC closure to the whole Nimue/Morgana thing.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Asterion"] sounds like you've got a good troop of people wanting to help you out :) I'm sure that there'll be some point in which our characters cross paths.

[member="Doctor Azure"] I am so glad that you aren't in the mental institution that Kay's in at the moment in one of her threads. She highly values being allowed to walk around.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Lor hates the Cartel. He'd be more likely to go overboard and blow up the building than be in there to stop her walking around :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom