Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Assassins Creed: Syndicate' 2015

[member="Alric Kuhn"] Did you play 'Unity'? The faint glimpse of playing an Assassin in WWII Paris was very exciting.

But I totally agree - we need to get to an era most of the generations really know and could connect with. WWI would be immense.

Even WWII; your objective? Assassinate Hitler and save the Allies from the Nazis who are overseen by the Templars.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that Ubisoft said they weren't going to go into the world wars because of all the controversy such would bring.

That said, I love this series and would play any hand they make in it.

[member="Netherworld"] I'm not against a female protagonist and all, or anything that isn't an at least partially white dude, but they're trying to appeal to the bulk of their audience. I'm a guy, I prefer playing as a guy, that's how most people I know are. It's just marketing fam.

In other news...KUKRI!!!!

[member="Netherworld"] And a roguish handsome one at that...again.

BUT I think you get to play as his sister, or something for about 30% of the game. And this time there will be female villains from basic guards to big power players.

I just got done ranted about the last, lets pray people won't jump the hype train with their sharpened mutton chops. Between unities miserable excuse for a launch and the development time, we're in for a world of pain and not the good type.

Alric Kuhn said:
Oh my god can i please just have a WW I Assassins Creed?
No one wants to touch WW1. Although I heard a rumor that Emilia Clarke is going to be in a 'The Guns of August' movie. As for the game, AC syndicate is likely going to be a rehash of unity. Although it should be noted they stopped all the unity DLC and pulled the season pass of shelves in stores, likely to fix AC syndicate as its looks like a unity reskin with London being the new Paris, and putting in the Victorian age for steam punk fan service. I say this as someone who get 100% synchronization, or close to it, in all the games.

I'll raise you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSs5b6y-YM[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom