Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassin for hire

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Looking for any jobs requiring assassination, acquisition, and almost anything else you can think of. My services are yours.

Talents:
- Extensive training in martial arts
- Knowledge in close and long range combat
- Sneaky; quiet

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road. As soon as my target responds, we'll see what we can do about getting a thread going. @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

@[member="Vulpesen"] Besides have hair better than mine? Well you are a shining becon of hope of what a Jedi should be. That light needs to be eliminated, now I'm not saying any names here but there are a few Jedi who dark side poodoo and get away with it *cough cough* Tracyn Ordo!! *cough cough* TRACYN ORDO!! *cough cough* DARK SIDE!! *cough* Every Villan Is Lemons!! *cough*

1. I'm actually a grey jedi. I just kinda hide it.
2. Thank you for the compliment.
3. When I go berserk, I reach a very dark dark dark side of my duality. (See one of my darkest hours in the 4. Battle of Hapes thread)
4. I'd prefer if you got your message across without killing me as I still have plenty of thoughts for Vulpesen's future.
5. Feel free to try to kill me in a thread. I'm sure if you successfully whoop my ass enough, then you'll get your message across.
6. I'm sorry, but actually killing me is a no no for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom