Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assana Luxford

Assana Luxford

A
NAME: Assana Luxford
FACTION: The Republic
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'1
WEIGHT: 187 lb.
EYES: Light brown
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Fair, tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths
  • Determined- Assana is determined and always pushes to the very last second.
  • Bright- Assana always looks at the brighter sides of things and prefers to keep a positive attitude.
Weaknesses
  • Fearful- Assana has many fears and insecurities that always find a way to interfere with her goals and missions.
  • Unloyal- Although she is loyal to the Republic, she doesn't completely agree with the Jedi and their code. This can make it hard sometimes, especially when dealing with Knights and Masters within the order.
  • Young- She is young and stupid like most teenagers. She thinks she can do almost anything because of her force-sensitivity which makes her cocky and results, in most cases, failure.

APPEARANCE:
Standard Jedi Robes.

BIOGRAPHY:
Assana Luxford was born to a small family on Naboo. The peaceful world allowed her to grow up a relatively quietly. When she was eight she was taken from her family by Jedi, because of her force sensitivity, and became a young learner. For several years she trained and eventually, when she was fifteen, reached the rank of Padawan learner.

Wanting to see action she also enlisted in the Republic Military and vowed, after learning more about the Dark Side and Sith Empire, to defeat the enemies of the Republic no matter what.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

NOTE: So yea, I'm gonna attempt to juggle Onyx and this character. I'm focusing mainly on Onyx but I will try and get her going as well.

Training comes to mind, though those kinds of threads usually bore me. A sparring match with some other Jedi could be fun, or a mission if you prefer. How are you going to introduce your character?

@[member="Assana Luxford"]

Assana Luxford

A
I was thinking of do a simple introduction on Coruscant. Something small, nothing big. Maybe get in on some of the Republic invasion action.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Assana Luxford"]

The invasions would welcome you and a thread on coruscant would be great. Mark it faction and tag the jedi. We'll be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom