Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Aspect of Prophecy

The violence dismayed him.

The preaching, the worshipping, the cultists. The Holy City of the Brotherhood of the Maw was unfitting for the High Regents presence, as his advisors had warned him time and time again. Yet, there would be no changing his mind. He was drew here, pulled by some unknown force, here.

To hell.

His journey here, was forseen. As evident he was guided by the battle hardened, scrabbled warriors of the Brotherhood to the chambers of their leader, which he deduced was the source of his call.

The large doors before him swayed open at the command of the warriors, revealing a large, dark arena. In a torrid sense of irony, they did not speak to him or reveal the purpose the area before him, but instead had left him.

And so the tall, fine dressed High Regent of the Empire walked alone, into the abyss which awaited him.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

ChVAW7n.png

1613398242190.png
The Dark Voice rose from his throne as the Imperial Warlord entered, the Regent was met with stares from the dark members of the Palatine Guard on his approach forward. The few Heathen Priests that had lingered within the audience chamber were swiftly dismissed, and the Voice of the Maw came down from his unholy seat to look upon the man further.

Thud.

Sand dusted upward. The crowning headpiece of the Voice set into the sand filled bowl, pressing against it's metallic end and reverberating the pedestal from which it rested. The Voice casually stepped away from the pedestal, his face and features revealed to the male newcomer as he stepped in stride closer and closer.

1613405103121.png

The Elder abandoned his facade as the Dark Voice, embracing his true persona as Darth Solipsis as he came face to face with the Imperial.

"Welcome to Gehinnom, you may address me as Lord Solipsis."

"Yes, My Lord" With a slight bow, the man walked forward, ignoring the dark glares recivied from the stoic guard which surrounded the Force User. Although insensitive to the mythical energy which flowed through every living being within the galaxy, the High Regent felt the shuddering cold caused by the stirring of the Dark Voice.

As he approached the throne, once more he thrust his body into the ground, bending his knee and feeling his bald head touch the cold floor. With an acute smile, he rose slowly to face the being. He was damaged beyond belief, yet still he emanated strength, a reminder of the frailness of the Empires first leader, whose withered body held a soul who after hundreds of years after his murder, still held a firm grip on the plane of existance.

"I pledge to you, my undying fidelity"

20201214_224247.png

The facade was all but stripped away, left behind atop the sand-filled pedestal where the Dark Voice's headpiece rested silently. In it's place was the true power behind the Voice of the Maw, the true nature of the Dark Side's reign within the Brotherhood. The Sith Master smiled wickedly in delight at the act of fealty, with a slight of hand he gestured to Derix Tirall Derix Tirall , "Rise, my humble servant."

The Dark Lord stepped away toward the very center of the chamber and waved his hand. A huge holographic image of the galaxy appeared before the duo, updated and current with galactic borders between various factions. "The Brotherhood of the Maw is a blunt instrument, a lit flame to burn away the spoiled trash. A hand to sweep the pieces from the board." After a brief pause, the Sith Lord shifted his dreadful gaze back to the Imperial Warlord, "In the end, it too will burn out. Fizzle away once it has purged every last sentient it can get within it's death throes, leaving behind a vast swath of unclaimed potential. A new order, a new empire."

Darth Solipsis curled his lip with a scowl, his contempt for the past failures and current state of the galaxy evident in his words, "We must not make the same mistakes as our predecessors. Their strengths must become ours, and their weaknesses must be purged. This will be a final order, a final empire.. and the foundations will be laid within the shadows of the Maw."

He remained silent as the Sith Lord spoke. His eyes remained transfixed on the map before him. It wouldn't be long until the New Imperial Order broke the might of the Sith, and it wouldn't be long before they set their war hungry eyes on the Galactic Alliance. The issue would be a repeated by the other major factions of the galaxy.

And, the wild card, the Brotherhood of the Maw would consume them all. Without instinctive thought, the Regent's eyes widened when the Dark Voice mentioned the word Empire. Reborn, a final blow to the rebellious galaxy, which time and time again had thrown off the ropes of order in an almost suicidal quest for freedom. Of course that didn't last, as it always collapsed into anarchy and civil war.

"I see" He responded.

Last edited:

20201214_224247.png

"Ah." Darth Solipsis thundered, "Your greatest ambition, realized." The Sith Lord smiled with a sinister glare, his hand extended outward, palm opened in invitation. "It is time to begin the Great Work."

He closed his palm and stepped away, facing the hologram one last time as his finger rose up toward a singular astrological object. "The Deep Core world of Epoch lies within the heart of Alliance territory, currently facing unrest between the populace and the former ruling oligarchs. It would be fairly easy to establish a puppet state here to suit our needs while we seed the Brotherhood's territory with facilities and colonial efforts in preparation for the resurgence."

His hand swept over to O'Reen, his eyes fixated on it's intangible form. "Once the Brotherhood sweeps through the region, I will ensure the Fortress World remains usable for our endeavors and direct control passed to you alone." His gaze shifted away, the hologram fading as he gave pause. The frail bodied but powerful Sith giving way for the High Regent to voice his opinion and thoughts moving forward.

Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

"Yes" He nodded. Epoch was a world he was, barely, aware of. As the Sith spoke, he remained silent once more. Plotting, of course. Seeding the Unknown Regions with colonial and manufacturing facilities with be a rather simple task, for them at least.

"The ideals of a such a regieme would have to allign perfectly, in appearance, with that of the Alliance" He paused to collect his thoughts, remembering the recent conversations held with what remained of the Intelligence and Security Bureau. "They have been rather jumpy since the incident with Byss"

"Do you have a leader in mind?"

20201214_224247.png

"It is currently a constitutional monarchy, an illusion of freedom under a ceremonial figurehead. My designs have no need to twist it further than what it is, appearances can be deceiving and a nest of vipers properly directed can clear out any rats." He spoke in metaphor but his meaning was clear, the former oligarchs had their uses and an assemblage of power could be gleaned without upsetting the balance.

"I have a senator in mind, yet a new figurehead? None at this moment have caught my eye. Do you have a preference?"

Eyes and ears in the Senate, a foot in the Deep Core. The beginning of their machinations with the Alliance while the foundations where laid in the Unknown Regions, in the wake of the Brotherhood of the Maw.

"None ready for such an arduous task" The Regent stated matter of factly. In a great many instances, the variety of remaining Imperial Warlords and military officers were effective leaders in their respective fields, however there were too few noteworthy and those that could have been trusted with such a role were too inexperienced, or in some cases, too reliant of intelligence and military support. "Although it would be a rather simple matter to mold a figurehead from the established hierarchy"

"I've heard of a great many Senators who've become involved in the game of strategy plotted by the new 'Triumvirate' formed by the Jedi, Alliance and New Imperial Order. Having an ear into those meetings would prove most beneficial"

20201214_224247.png

The Sith Lord listened intently and nodded in agreement with the High Regent's statement. "Indeed." The Imperial was correct, in fact it was likely the most effective strategy for the task at hand. He was no stranger to molding others to suit his needs, by grooming a puppet ruler they could maintain power and make full use of the member world of the Alliance with eyes and ears in the Senate.

The Dark Voice chuckled under his breath at the mention of the triumvirate, "A troublesome alliance built upon a glass house. As long as they remain united against the Sith Empire we have nothing to fear from their union. In time there will be differences, and any force that can challenge the Confederacy into a wide-scale Galactic War is a welcome one. There are so many possibilities here."

His hand opened in gesture as he fixated his wicked gaze upon the Imperial Warlord, "We shall begin preparations immediately. Among the captive slaves drawn away from ravaged worlds we shall transfer the children into Imperial hands for re-education. We shall mold a new generation of warrior from the rabble to fit our vision. Cloning facilities will be refit to operate under pristine conditions to ensure we do not fall under the same yoke as the maddened auxiliaries of the Maw. Begin seeding the Maw territories and gathering allies, we have much work to do."

"The New Imperial Order would have to decimate the Sith number in order to keep them down, not to mention the New Jedi Order's reckless activity and...enthusiasm to end what they view as evil will be most difficult to overcome" The High Regent had long been invisible to most of the galaxy, watching as faction after faction tore each other into pieces. The New Jedi Order had been repeatedly been accused of war crimes by the medi and by their own patron, thus it would be easy to inflame that conversation

"The Senator from Epoch would have to stoke these flames, thus creating dissent and allowing for me to pull the resources nessecary and maneuver my agents into position" He spoke faster than usual, perhaps more focused on the duties which lied before him. "But in the end I do believe production of a new generation of warships can be completed within the next few years"

"Everything will proceed exactly as you have imagined, My Lord"

20201214_224247.png

"Yes, I do not see the campaign against the Sith ending anytime in the near future. The splinter factions under the Worm Emperor and the three Dark Sovereigns will likely fall under the same scrutiny. This fits into my vision." The Sith Lord smiled and turned, walking in stride back to the throne reserved for the Voice of the Maw, surrounded by empty seats for the Heathen Priesthood of darksiders.

"With the right agents, and a little push of our own. The situation can be molded in our favor, the Jedi are on the brink of schism. Any stress can fracture with the right amount of pressure, this too can suit our overall goals if applied correctly." The Elder shifted his body and lowered himself onto the throne, his arms falling against the rest.

"I will handle the Senator for Epoch, you will have little difficulty there. Consider it done, prepare your agents for the time to come." His right hand rose, tilting in gesture. "Good. In time we will reclaim what is ours. Whatever assets you need are at your disposal. You speak with my voice, it is my will."

"You have chosen well, my friend. Together we will claim our destiny. Now go, oversee preparations High Regent. You have my favor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom