Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asman ha'Qobbesh [Pride Festival] | All Welcome

3WYv36.png

Now it was Domino's turn to stifle a laugh as Sasmay made her admission. "Makeup hasn't been the easiest the times I've dressed up. Mostly just coordinate with what I'm wearing or go with a shadow like now, but more tricks couldn't hurt." Color coordination with just cerulean was a pain, Ivixa had that amazing white hair to contend with as well. Then the data slate came out. "Fiiine but only if you share." She teased and squished in like Sasmay said, lending another arm to supporting the pint sized sapphire between them as she smiled for the camera. "Take several."

She smiled along, trying a few different angles for the camera until Ivixa was satisfied. "You want down or do you want to keep the new perspective for a bit?" As she asked, Domino was busy fishing out her own comm pad and inputting a query about drinking establishments which came up in her usual order of price>descending. "Here's a place, translates as 'Nature's Song,' shouldn't be too hard to find a corner." She announced after scrolling a bit.
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

Ray watched the crowd around him as he walked down the crowded street. Behind him Thunderdomw chirped and whirled at the festivities going on around them. An emphatic WooOOOoooorrlll came from Thunderdome and Ray turned to see what the droid was going on about. "I do not know T It seems they can bend like that after all," said Ray then he turned and continued down the street. Ahead of him was the first bar that he had seen since he left the landing area. Ray figured that was as far as Sal would have made it in all this mess. The man could not walk past a good drink and Ray fully expected Sal to be in the Bar closest to the landing bays.

Ray walked into he bar and looked around for Sal finding nothing of the man. Ray scratched his head then decided he should ask if anyone had seen Sal there before he left. Who knows Sal may be passed out in the back or something. Ray walked over to the bar and squeezed in between a woman and a Mann who seems to have passed out on the bar. Ray looked at the back of the man's head and the empty glass in front of him He turned the man's head over just to make sure it was not Sal who was passed out at the bar. Ray looked at the man then determined it was indeed not Sal. Ray raised a hand to get the Bar keeps attention then smiled at the man. The barman nodded and held up a finger to indicate he would be there in a moment. Ray trend and looked out into the bar at the denizens and their raucous behavior. The crowd here at the fest was insane Ray thought to himself. Thunderdome bumped him as the droid pushed up next to him and said "Beep Boop Boop Whirrrrrrrrlllll WoooOOOooo Beep" Ray looked over at what the droid was referring to. Ray stared for a moment then had to look away. "Wow, your right T. I have not seen that many tentacles since the leviathan rising 3 movie last year." Ray turned back as the barman walked up in front of him.

"What can I get you?" asked the Bar Keep leaning on one arm. Ray smiled and looked the man up and down. He was a large man who Ray was sure he had met before but could not place him. "Hello Sir, I am looking for someone and was wondering if you may have seen him. Asked ray of the large Barkeep. The man squinted at ray then replied. "This friend of yours, what did he look like?" asked the man of Ray. Ray thought for a moment about how to describe Sal.

"Well he would have been drunk, he is male, human, about this tall," said ray stretching his arm out to indicate how tall he figured Sal was "And he would have been drunk, oh wait I already said that." Ray paused as the man behind the bar began to look at him like he had said or done something to offend him. "Look, buddy, that described half the people in here now, Just look around maybe he is here I have no idea." said the barkeep obviously growing impatient with Ray. "SO do you want a drink or what?" asked the Bar Keep. Ray looked around for a moment then at the man laying head down on the bar unconscious. "I will have what he is having," said Ray pointing to the unconscious man. The Barman grimaced then gave a scoff and walked away to make Rays drink. Ray smiled at theman as he walked away then turned his attention to the woman beside him. She looked over at him then away back tot the man she had been talking to when Ray had walked up. ray looked at her form. This was a woman Ray would like to know better Ray thought then tapped her on the shoulder. The woman turned and smiled at Ray without a word.

"Excuse me ma'am, but I could not help but notice your boyfriend checking me out." Ray pointed to the man standing on the other side of the woman who at that point now had noticed Ray and did not seem to pleased that Ray had interrupted. "Now You are a beautiful woman and I feel like it is my obligation to let you know." said Ray smiling at the woman. Beside her the man began to curse at Ray and call him something Ray had no idea was even possible to be. "Now sir, I have you know I have had my shots and as of last month have no such problem." retorted Ray. The man continued to curse at Ray as ray looked at the woman and smiled. "See I told you he had a thing for me, well at least part of me" said Ray with a sideways smile.

The Bar Keep walked up at this time with Rays drink and pointed at the man who was just about to throw a glass at Ray. "Hey you settle down, SHe is too good for you both" said the Barman then smiled at the lady himself. Ray laughed then turned to look out at the commotion in the bar again.

"Man this sure is a crazy festival," said Ray followed by an affirmative chirp and wooOOOoo from Thunderdome.

3WYv36.png

Wearing: Suit
Wielding: Silent Blades beneath the cuffs of his suit
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares

Nighthaunter began to stride through the dancing crowd at the festival drink in hand, he scanned the crowd and saw a familiar face that was holding a drink with a little umbrella in it. She was sticking to the edges of the crowd but stood out from the rest of the crowd in her orange dress and curvy figure. He began to confidently over to Madalena Antares Madalena Antares smiling a bit to himself. He took a sip of the drink that was supposedly an alcoholic beverage on this world, and felt the warm liquid run down his throat and into his stomach. It must have been some pretty strong stuff as he felt the effects of the drink hit him almost immediately, as he began to feel slightly buzzed already. As he approached Madalena Antares Madalena Antares he couldn't help but notice her face had changed since the last time he saw at the festival that took place at Ostara. Her face was covered in scars, like it had been put back together after being blasted apart. But this didn't take away from her beauty in his eyes whatsoever.

As he got close to her he waved to get her attention as he wouldn't be able to be heard over the loud music at the festival. He smiled as she noticed him and he walked up to her. "Hey beautiful long time no see!" He said in his typical relaxed but rough and deep voice. You look like you have been in the wars, where did this happen? Ryloth? Rodia?" He asked, genuinely concerned for the beautiful, if not at the same time equally dangerous sithling. Ever since spotting her at Ostara he had liked her, however now for some reason he found himself feeling this ever more. As he took another sip of his drink, he couldn't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach every time he looked at Madalena.

Last edited:
Wearing: X|X
Objective/Location: Say That You Love Me - Parade
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Domino Domino

The sudden absence of ground beneath her feet elicited a high-pitched squeak from the diminutive Asa’nyx, which almost made her drop her phone. Fortunately, the comforting presence of Sasmay and Domino’s strong arms coiled around her form made Ivixa giggle at the brief moment of alarm she had felt upon being lifted from the ground.

“Say cheese!” From there, Ivixa immediately snapped a few pictures of the trio before taking a few glances down at the camera roll, a satisfied smile coloring her features as she took in the results.

“Thank you so much! Gosh, I can’t wait to post these later on InstaHolo! Stay tuned girls!” Ivixa said as she flashed the two taller women a playful grin.

From her perched position within Domino and Sasmay’s grasp, Ivixa could easily see further ahead than what she could from the ground. Upon hearing Domino’s question, Ivixa decided that she quite enjoyed the new perspective, but even she knew that she was far heavier than her diminutive stature would suggest. She was also somewhat reluctant to get on Domino’s shoulders for fear of crushing her lekku beneath her thighs, even though the Twi’lek seemed capable enough to handle her weight. The same could be said for Sasmay, especially her shoulders, which looked to be quite robust. They were a perfect perch for her bottom while she enjoyed a nice view of the parade, along with the scent of Sasmay’s hair as a secondary treat.

She couldn’t say no to an offer like that.

“I think I’d like to keep this view for a bit...if y’all wouldn’t mind?” Ivixa replied. “Maybe you two could take shifts while we walk to the bar? I wouldn’t want one of you to hog the load all to yourself.” She added with a coy wink.

3WYv36.png

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Jai smiles at the joke that Scherezade said, letting a slight chuckle out as he did. At least this was a lot better than their first meeting. It was a little funny honestly, because she didn’t really care much for the Mandalorian beast master and his friends. Now though, he counted her as a friend he could rely on.

At the same time, the Scintilla had become his home since then. Once a temporary place, just wanting to stay in the HOPE sphere until they could go home. Now... it was home. The people there were just as much his as the Mandalorians. Considering how he was feeling right then maybe more so. He looked back though, not too surprised to hear the Sithling ask about what was different.

“Yeah, I was. Beast master in training at the time under my Bui.... My mother. The difference though....” He stopped, not sure if he wanted to continue. “I.... The others don’t know, but some of the things I did.... I’m sure they’d make Demolka squirm.” Saying anything about that monster noted how serious Jai took a lot of this. He then looked back at his drink. “I made bad choices because I was angry, and it got people killed.... I....” He looked back at Scherezade, not sure if he’d want to ask her anything, but he bit his cheek a bit and spilt it out. “And what about yours, if you’re willing to say of course.”

The whole world had gone mad. It took revelry and told it to lighten up as it was bringing the mood down and gods damn it this was a party. It wasn’t the type Sal was used to, there were no scraps in the streets, he never once got any sense of alcohol fueled malice from anyone he passed on his way from the starport. It was quite the opposite in fact, there was a feeling of inhibitions cast aside, a type of manic joy and affection given freely. It wasn’t unpleasant but for a man as reserved as he with his emotions, it put him off balance.

The first cantina on the main thoroughfare from his ships landing pad called out to him with promises of taking the edge off the unease, it swore to any god that would listen that after a couple of drinks he might even find he enjoyed himself. In his heart of hearts he doubted the honey dipped promises but he hoped they were true.

He pushed in through the cantina door, sighted the bar, and hit it like a missile strike. The barman was busy, as he assumed all barmen across the city were, and it took more than five minutes for him to be noticed. In that time he had been leered at by a Wookiee, hit on by a Jawa (Or he assumed he was being hit on, the tone in the tiny sentients voice, the way the glowing yellow eyes half closed as if he were wiggling his eyebrows and the way he tried to stand nonchalant while he did it certainly spoke of flirtatious behavior), somewhere in his mind the wheels were turning and quietly pieces of the puzzle were slotting into place.

He forgot all that as soon as the barkeep appeared before him. “Whiskey and a whiskey.” the sentient nodded, found a bottle and poured a generous measure before placing it in front of Sal who slipped some credits across the pearl coloured bartop. He looked to the caramel liquid and threw it back the very moment he heard the familiar voice of Raymond Mosses Raymond Mosses .

3WYv36.png

Wearing x
Domino's assistance certainly helped, though Sasmay could resist paying a bit of attention to the twi'lek's arm in the process. The proximity was nice, comfortable. Something Sasmay had not had in some time.

The large woman mimicked the changing poses and even gave genuine smiles, along with putting her face close to Ivixa's for a cheeky picture. "I'll have to look at them closer later." Sasmay chuckled, listening to Domino mention a place, turning to look at her before looking around. "Worth checking out! Let's get on it!" She cheered, putting their little sapphire on her shoulders with another fluid motion.

"Let me know when you want a turn Domino. Don't mean to hog all the attention, gotta share an all." Sasmay gave the twi'lek a winking smile, hands squeezing Ivixa gently as she let the woman settle. "Lead the way! Don't know bout you two, but I am ready for a drink."

Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Domino Domino

3WYv36.png

"And first round is on me!" Domino announced as a notification crossed the top of her comm's screen with a quiet -bwip!- "X-Wings are selling far better than I ever expected. Come on!" She actually bounced a little when she turned to lead the other two through the thronging streets. Around them the Master could feel genuine affection radiating off people like never before but put it down to the strange locals or perhaps people taking the holiday as an excuse to feel less inhibited. Couples of all sorts seemed to be everywhere. "Should be... Here!" She gestured to the sign over the dark wooden door set into the stone building up a short set of stairs. Real quick she checked the picture on her comm again to make sure they weren't about to barge into a law office or something, then she pushed the door open and barged in like she owned the place.

Domino quelled any objection the maître de might have had to the eclectic and, in two of their cases, under dressed group entering by asking him if they had a nice quiet out of the way table, maybe by a window? The bar didn't seem that busy regardless as they were lead to a corner table on the other side of a room sectional. After settling in Domino ordered a painkiller on the rocks and yes she wanted the decorative sprig. "So Sasmay, you find someone to train with yet? Actually, is it even something you want to look into?" Nothing said that a Force sensitive had to study the Force, Domino herself had gone more than a year after learning about her potential before agreeing to become an apprentice. She'd also wanted to tease Ivixa about the possibility of getting a booster seat when they were sitting down, but decided that it'd be more mean than fun and settled for patting the padded bench next to her in invitation.

Ray was marveling at the group in the corner playing some game he had never seen before. It involved a lot of bending around on a mat on the floor and some sort of spinning wheel they had to spin between each turn. It was amazing, that is until they fell down and had to start over. The people all seemed so happy here, this festive was definitely a success. He wondered how profitable a festive like this would have been on his homeworld. The thought left him a second later when he remembered Anaxes was his homeworld. This would never be allowed there, Not legally anyway. He turned back towards the bar and the drink sitting before him.

"Barkeep, are you sure this is what he had to drink?" pointing at the unconscious man beside him. The barkeep ignored him and went about his job of pouring drinks for the customers. He picked up the glass and was about to take a drink when the woman beside him bumped him and his drink spilled all over the bar. The woman turned to him and smiled "Oh no, I am sorry," said the woman as her gentleman friend eyed Ray with fire in his eyes. "Oh no ma'am I am sorry" said ray as he paused and looked at the man. "You should not be burdened with such a droll companion. See look at him giving me the eye again," said Ray then waved at the man and winked. "Maybe that will appease him for now, I am here to find a friend but after once you have come to your senses, you can lose the boyfriend and you and I can go over there and spin that wheel and see what kind of knot we can get ourselves into," said Ray smiling at the woman. She blushed then waved his comment aside and went back to talking to her friend, who was now even more angered than before. Ray began to motion for the barkeep to bring him another drink when he eyed Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi across the bar.

"Sal, hey man," Ray paused and waved at Sal. "Did you see this big guy checking me out?"

It began somewhere in his stomach and then began to spread. It was like the heat of a good whiskey but more gentle, a creeping warmth that slapped awake dormant neural pathways and brought a flush to his cheeks. Something was brewing in his veins, a concoction of emotion that the usually reserved and emotionally stunted Norongachi had no defense for.

“Did you see this big guy checking me out?” he heard and then turned. If this were a cinematic sequence the dark clouds would have parted, possibly white doves would have flown into shot and
this would have played. Raymond Mosses Raymond Mosses looked, in this moment, in Sal's green eyes, to be the most beautiful being in all the universe. The curve of his jaw, the layer of scruffy stubble, the punch-me-in-the-face grin, all of it popped a cork in the wellspring of desire Salem felt groaning inside of him.

“I...ughh…” Sal lapsed into silence, his vocal cords strangled by the onslaught of chemicals surging through his brain. “Nngh” was about all he managed before he turned quickly away from the adonis and faced the shelves behind the bar. Yes, he thought, this is fine. We’re fine. Just be casual. I’m not freaking out, you’re freaking out.

• Haha
Reactions: Mao
3WYv36.png

During the short trip over, Ivixa could not help but to express a series of oohs and aahs as she took in the wonders of her new perspective of the world around her, including the colorful sights of the parade and the graceful dancers. It wasn’t a secret that she spent most of her time very close to the ground, given her obvious deficiency in height and the fact that virtually all sniping was done on her belly. As such, she made the most of the opportunity to see the world from an elevated perspective, taking pictures and selfies in glorious excess as Sasmay followed Domino to the bar. While the trip wasn’t very long, Ivixa had nonetheless managed to snap over a hundred pictures, which she would pick through later on before choosing which ones to post on her InstaHolo.

Upon seeing Domino turn into the bar, Ivixa decided to take just one more picture. Holding her data slate up, her finger hovered over the screen, before she saw the top of the entrance only inches away. Moving with the grace of a dancer, she quickly ducked and slipped just under the hazard. Had it not been for her lightning-fast reaction time, she would have hit her head on top of the entrance.

With a deep breath of relief, Ivixa placed her phone in her handbag and let herself slip off of Sasmay’s shoulders when the group arrived at a corner table to sit at. Unfortunately, the seat only barely allowed Ivixa to reach the table, but one of the waiters nodded to her and ran off before returning moments later with a raised seat.

As she climbed into the seat, Ivixa looked to Domino with a curious expression across her cyan features as the drinks arrived.

“Ooh training? In what?” Ivixa asked curiously as she took an innocent sip from her punch.

Last edited:
Domino announced that first rounds were on her, getting whoop of joy from Sasmay as they travelled to the place in question. Without a spared moment, the doorway came and went, Ivixa sparing herself the wrath of a doorway incident as the woman slid down upon reaching the table.

She sat on the opposite side of them, scooting into the seat as the waiter made note of her order. Same as Domino, as they returned with an elevated seat for Ivixa.

The question had Sasmay chuckling a little, hand rubbing her chin a moment.

"Not yet. Still getting used to the thought of, well, having that potential." She replied quietly, looking at Ivixa with a conspiritorial smirk. "I'm a space wizard. The force and all that. Found out when I was getting shot at." Her hands drummed the table as she spoke again.

"I don't even know what that entails really. Is there a board I sign up on?" She joked.

Ray turned and continued to watch the game not paying attention to Sal for a moment. This game fascinated him. Thunderdome chirped beside him and ray nodded his head. "Wow seventh Tentacle Red! that's some move there ain't it T" said Ray continuing the watch the game being played. he turned again to the bar and noticed Sal staring at the wall behind him. "Sal, do you know what that game they are playing is called? It looks very bendy," said Ray as he grabbed the drink the barman had replaced and walked over to Sal.

"Hey buddy, Whats with his wall? you keep staring at it intently. Did you hide more guns behind this wall too?" asked Ray as he moved up beside Sal. Thunderdome rolled up next to him and whirled for a moment but the was hushed by Ray with a pat on the dome. Ray looked at the wall Sal was facing then back at the game, then at the Barman. "Hey keep, do you make sandwiches?" Ray Asked setting his drink on the bar and waving at the Barkeep to get his attention.

Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi

3WYv36.png

If Sasmay was expecting the painkiller to be some hard spacer drink, Domino hoped she'd be pleasantly surprised. It was mostly fruit juices topped off with a good helping of rum and thickened up just enough to give it a body thicker than water. A little vacation in a glass perfect when you were stuck on a ship wishing you were in a tropical paradise. Just perfect for the occasion.

"The Force," Domino said dramatically for her friends in mock seriousness, "is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be bad ass!" She laughed and then the drinks were arriving and Domino was thankful she hadn't said anything to Ivixa because she had gotten a booster. Which was good, there was no reason for her to be uncomfortable. "But really, the clubs people make are great for socializing if you share the right viewpoint but you shouldn't feel bound to them. I've gotten by fine while mostly doing my own thing."

Taking the chilled cream colored drink, she raised it in toast. "Lets see now." They'd all made it through Rodia pretty much intact though Domino didn't know how the blue bunny's replacement squad had fared. "To cheating the reaper." Sweet and simple, Domino took a drink and let the intermingled flavors play over her tongue and fill her mouth before swallowing. She turned to Sasmay to see how she favored the drink and, and...

How had she never noticed just how pretty the other woman was before now? That cute button of a nose, the way her wavy hair fell across her face, or how those tanned biceps bulged and pushed against her rolled up sleeve. Sasmay had really been though a lot on Rodia and kept it together in a way few would have. Barely even blinked really despite how fast things had been changing, changed forever for her. Domino felt her chest tighten and was thankful her blue skin didn't flush noticeably like some peoples' as she felt a heat that had nothing to do with the alcohol. Taking another sip of her drink to steady herself, she looked down to Ivixa hoping for a distraction.

And what a distraction. Everything about the little bluebell was plush and soft in all the right ways save that waistline and the shifting muscles developed by her military career and lugging around a rifle larger than herself. Admirable that, most would have taken their size as an excuse and done something else, something safer. But the curvaceous cutie had a fiery spirit and wasn't letting it stop her. Idly Domino wondered what it'd feel like to run her fingers through that thick white hair or to taste her full lips, nibble on that collarbone... For frack's sake she couldn't be thinking about her friends like this! But she was... Where was the harm? No. "So um, how are the drinks?" Oh just shoot her.

“Relax. Get control. Control is what you do. You aren’t a slave to your emotions. It's all chemicals. Just chemicals, take a breat-” his thought was derailed by the sudden proximity of Raymond Mosses Raymond Mosses which did little to help his calm. He picked up the glass, gave it a sniff as if by that he could detect any trace of whatever toxin had been slipped into it. Was it the barman? Sal tried to get a better look at him but he’d be buggered if he knew the face and there were quicker ways to take him out if the man did feature on the list of people he’d pissed off. No, something wasn’t right.

Ray kept talking and while one part of his mind thought he sounded just as idiotic as he ever did, another part was pumping more chemicals through his blood with every syllable that had his heart fluttering in his chest and the feeling that his stomach had become the consistency of custard in a tornado.

Once upon a time this body, his body, had belonged to a younger clone. It had lived a brief but bright life out in the world beyond the control of the bastards that had created them. He had gone through that short moment of freedom in as normal a way as any other sentient; he had laughed, made friends and he had loved. He was the antithesis of Salem Norongachi, the cold unfeeling frak that would think nothing of blending up a litter of puppies if it seemed pragmatic at the time.

Then, because he was a cold unfeeling frak, Salem pulled the rug out from under the young clone and stolen his body and absorbed his mind, the two personalities melding into one. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, it got him within spitting distance of the big seat in the then New Republic but you can’t have one thing without the other and he was never the same.

The reason for this brief history lesson was that right now, Salem Norongachi was deeply regretting that he hadn’t retained the ability to handle the gut wrenching feeling of vulnerability that another sentient could cause without slamming Ray's face into the bar top until he was unconscious, then fleeing at speed.

“Oh crap he’s talking to me. Think of something! Anything!” the thought blistered through his brain like a lightning bolt and he turned to look at Ray briefly before affixing a scowl on his face and returning to his wall vigil. “You and your gods damned sandwiches, don’t you ever eat anything else and how would I get guns behind the wall of a bar I haven’t ever been to!” he snapped, feeling a flush of heat colour his cheeks. If there had been mud anywhere in the vicinity he might well have pushed Ray in it after pulling his hypothetical pigtails.

“I need a wizz!” he proclaimed and made good his escape to the fresher, went inside, closed a stall door and then tried not to hyperventilate without much success.

“A wizard?! That’s so cool! What kind of wizard are you gonna be? A Jedi or a Sith?” Ivixa answered, albeit a little absent-mindedly as a light-headed sensation suddenly washed over her, while her perception took on a swirling, rainbow-laden hue for a few odd moments. Blinking quickly in a futile attempt to clear the haze, Ivixa glanced at Sasmay and Domino in an attempt to see if they had been affected as well.

Nevertheless, with a shaky, unbalanced arm, Ivixa raised her glass in the toast and let a coy smile come over her features. Then, she took a deep swig from her glass, which only intensified the psychedelic sensation that had come over her, before finally dissipating like smoke in the air.

When clarity returned to her vision, Ivixa found that she was madly in love.

How lucky was she to find herself sharing a table with two of the sexiest women in the galaxy? Sasmay, with her robust shoulders, Amazonian frame, and cute features, made Ivixa want to ride much more than just her shoulders. She could imagine herself situated in the firm embrace of her arms, her rippling biceps just behind her head to use as a kind of makeshift “pillow”, although they were almost certainly anything but that. In looking at Domino, Ivixa felt the same overwhelming sensation of love come over her, making her cheeks turn pink with blush as the Twi’lek sat in her seat, completely oblivious to Ivixa’s longing gaze. It was dreadfully racist, but she couldn’t help but to imagine the Twi’lek as a twirling dancer, slender lekku spinning about in rhythm with the gyrating motions of her form, leaving Ivixa and perhaps many others, thoroughly entranced by her sensual performance.

Ivixa glanced between the two beautiful women to either side of her like an indecisive child in a candy store, and for the first time in her short life, she felt true love.

Amazing~” Ivixa answered coyly as she moved to take another sip from her cup, the contents of which completely failed to enter her mouth before trickling down her chin.

Last edited:
3WYv36.png

Wearing x
Sasmay laughed at the mention of access to badass powers. "Haven't decided, not really sure I am set one way or another." She spoke to Ivixa with a shrug. Her smile remained after the laughing, still listening to Domino speak. "I'll have to figure out where I might fit in." She chuckled, raising her glass in unison with Domino. "To cheating the reaper!" Sasmay raised the glass, taking a large drink and enjoying the flavor. The drink was set back on the table, and her eyes opened and floated between the pair before her.

Her eyes narrowed, the features of both softening further. Or maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her. Her attention split between the two of them, Ivixa's white hair a curious thing as to it's softness. Her golden eyes looking at her. What it would feel like to wrap a hand through it and- she blinked and cleared her throat. Her gaze fell onto Domino this time, a strong leader where Sasmay had not been. Steady hands that had kept her from falling off the edge of the dome. How strong were those hands exactly? She wondered quietly, her own hand suddenly hyper-aware of the condensation that hit the space between her thumb and pointer finger.

Her whole body tensed, inhaling sharply as she tried to think of a proper reply in light of the surprisingly cold jolt. "It's good. Real good..." Sasmay spoke, eyes moving back to Ivixa and watching trail of drink on her chin. Her brain seemed to halfway shutdown coherent thought as her eyes followed the drip, thoughts on how soft the little sapphires skin would be beneath callused fingers.

It felt like she was drooling, even if her mouth was not hanging open when she looked back to Domino. "Walk. I think I need a walk. Anyone else need a walk?" She blurted, entirely unsure of what was going on with her head. Side effects of the force being played with? Something in the drinks? She like everyone and everything, but even she had never attempted to cross the line of friends for fun. Even with the question of laced drinks, the active thought did not translate to physical movement as she took another drink.

Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Domino Domino

3WYv36.png

Domino massaged at her temples as she tried to work through what was happening. She hadn't detected any danger, her chemical sniffer hadn't gone off. She extended her senses out through the Force, feeling as she had all day whenever she'd opened up. People loving each other unabashedly, some confusion, a lot of happiness. And from her drinking companions radiated the same. Love, for her and each other. It felt nice, she'd missed this feeling without even realizing it after so long since, since Razelle.

Blinking her eyes clear, she looked over to the others and down her other arm to where her right hand was mimicking the motions of her left while it had rubbed at her temples, only it was knuckle deep in that silvery mane of Ivixa's. "Sorry." She extricated her hand from the cutely blushing Asa'nyx's hair, flushing slightly darker herself. Before her gaze could follow that spilled drink to what lay below that chin, Sasmay announced she needed a walk and Domino's eyes snapped up to her other love. Did it matter that this was wrought by an outside force? It felt good and they didn't even know if it was dangerous, or even temporary.

A long gulp finished most of her glass, if decisions were regretted she could at least blame the alcohol. "Yeah a walk sounds good, I hear there's a beach the Moida swim at." Scooting to the edge of the bench she stayed seated, instead looking back at Ivixa. "Can it my turn to carry you around?" She lifted her lekku so that their shorter friend could slip her legs under them and not hurt her. "Don't worry about the scars sweetie. They stopped bothering me a long time ago."

Ray turned to see Sal turn and run to the bathroom. "Damn Sal you ok?" Ray said as restroom door slammed behind him. Ray looked over at the barkeep who was standing in front of him with his sandwich. "He did no have this did he, cause I do not want mudbutt too." said Ray to the Man behind the bar. The man looked at him with derision and dropped the plate on the bar in front of him and walked away. " I guess that's a no" said Ray. He looked at the sandwich then the drink on the bar beside the plate. Ray picked up the drink then turned it up drinking the burning fluid till the glass was empty.

"Wow, that was a strong drink said Ray slamming the glass on the bar. Thunderdome chipped something as rays head began to swim with the rapid intake of the drink. He looked down at Thunderdome then at the sandwich on the table. Rays head felt odd his eyes watered just a bit then his vision cleared up and all he saw was Thunderdome. His droid had been with him for years now. He had been through so much with the little droid. She had been his only friend at times, always there for him. Ray reached down and pat the little droid on the dome. "Hey gurl hey" said Ray to his little droid friend. The droid chipped "Woowhee whee Chirp wee wooooo" said Thunderdome as Ray began to rub her gunmetal colored dome joint. "Hey T, Have I ever told you how much I love you." said Ray running his finger along the nape of her round metal dome. "RuuuurrrWhoop wheeee chirp" said Thunderdome as Ray ran his hand down her can. "What do you mean stop" said Ray. "Hey now sweetie Im sorry. Your metal is just so smooth and your dome is so Domey. " said way continuing to run his droids dome. "T I got this attachment back the the ship we need to install once were back on board." said Ray running his finger down the side of the droids hull to a spot "Right here" said ray as his hand stopped. Thunderdome blurt out a string of high pitched squeals and the droid extended its shock rod out and lit up Ray like a firecracker. Ray shook and twitched as the room faded to Black.

Ray woke up with a hell of a headache. Where was he? where had he been? Why did he hurt all over? where were his clothes? Ray pushed back the sheet on the bed and sure enough he had no clothing. He looked around making sure there was no Falleen in the room this time. He did not want to go through that again. but still he felt as if there had been. He looked down in the bed and beside him he saw a figure. He pulled back the sheet and saw the woman from the bar who had been sitting beside him at the Bar. A smile no a grin gilled his face as he looked at the woman's naked form. Ray had no idea what happened last night but he sure did like where it went. A second later the sheet moved as another body turned below it. Ray pulled back the sheet and was shocked. He had no idea what had happened last night but he sure did not like where it had gone. Sal lay there in bed beside the girl just as clothing deficient as he.

Ray started to gag as the realization hit him. Then a moment later A fallen man walked out of the attached bathroom and looked at him. he smiled at Ray then spoke. "Hey gurl Hey"
Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi

3WYv36.png
Wearing: XxX

The diminutive bluebell suspected nothing.

All she knew was love, the kind that overpowered all of her common sense and left her drooling like a brain trauma patient. She never noticed her drink trickling down her chest, especially upon feeling the Twi’lek’s hand in her white hair, an act which only intensified the overpowering love Ivixa felt for the exotic blue-skinned creature. While the other two women were beginning to come to their senses even while under the influence of the spell, Ivixa was completely entranced, perhaps a side effect of her distinct lack of Force-sensitivity compared to the other two women. Regardless, there was little she could do to restrain the embarrassing whimper that slipped from her lips when Domino removed her hand from her hair.

Perhaps a walk wouldn’t be such a bad idea after all.

Upon noticing Domino’s eyes on her chin, Ivixa registered the fact that she had thoroughly failed to ingest the last sip from her drink with a slight frown, before quickly wiping the mess away with a nearby napkin. From there, she gave the two taller women a coy smile, before moving to toss her white hair like a shampoo model in a commercial. Unfortunately, instead of falling neatly against her shoulder, the strands got caught on her face, leaving her blushing like a nervous schoolgirl as she moved to push them out of her eyes. Copying the Twi’lek (Mirroring was a telltale sign of attraction), Ivixa downed the remainder of her drink as well, this time managing to actually ingest the beverage without making a mess.

“I think a walk would be...relieving.” Ivixa slurred with a wide, obsessive grin as she leaned her form into Sasmay and planted a sloppy and quite frankly, disgusting kiss on the woman’s muscular forearm. “Oh and yes, Domino, it’s your turn! But, there’s always plenty of me to go around for you two girls~” Ivixa added with a playful wink.

“I’m a great swimmer, by the way.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom