Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asman ha'Qobbesh [Pride Festival] | All Welcome

3WYv36.png

Wearing x
There was a dumbfounded moment of what felt like jealousy when Sasmay watched Domino sink her hand into Ivixa's hair. The confusing part was sorting out the why. Was it directed at Domino for the act? At herself for lack of foresight by sitting across from them? If she was perhaps feeling left out? Or if she wanted to be the one doing it. She blinked, mentally stumbling as she watched the other two finish their drinks. The woman wasn't one to be outdone, or left behind, or whatever this was. Finishing the drink, she scooted out and half caught, half held Ivixa as she planted a kiss on her forearm.

There was a small laugh, soft and warm compared to the usually cutting style Sasmay used as she tried to not cause a scene inside the bar with handling Ivixa. "Door, wait, the door way. Outside before you bang your head. And the beach sounds nice." The beach sounded wonderful really. Laying around. Cool water with the pair of them prancing around in-. Her eyes wandered over them while remembering the process for breathing. Ivixa might have been fine given her outfit, but Domino and herself?

"Swimwear." She blurted, still blinking a little as she found it harder to not focus on the pair of beauties before her. A couple other patrons looked at her, and she gave a completely not awkward smile-wave combo. Feth whatever was hitting her was strong. Her mind still wondering what Ivixa's hair felt like, and wanting to examine the scars Domino bore. A sign of survival, strength. Might be the other's wouldn't mind looking at hers-.

Feth

"We need to change. I need to change. Before the beach. I'm quite...lacking. Beneath. This." Sasmay gestured to herself, voice low in a conspiratorial whisper, running a hand through her own hair to fend off the intrusive thoughts as she put her face dangerously close to theirs. She pushed it to the other side, never noticing just how much it actually got in the way of her view until it obscured the pair before her.

Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Domino Domino

3WYv36.png
Music [X]

Turning to look at her companions, Domino had to have a quick rethink about this. Ivixia was completely college-girl drunk and Sasmay was already slurring or doing the halting speech to stop slurring thing. "Yup, we'll watch out for the door." Domino said as she picked up Ivixia and lifted her over her head to her shoulders. She was actually a lot lighter than Domino would have thought looking at her, and she wiggled her passenger about until she was all situated and Domino's lekku weren't in danger of being crushed. It was like getting a full-body hug from behind, she decided and wrapped an arm around her rider's legs to hold her steady as she fished for her credstick with the other and stuck it in the table's reader.

"Right, beach." She bounced a little to make sure Ivixa was riding snugly and, on impulse, offered Sasmay her free hand. Ducking low on exiting the bar, she set off in the direction she thought she remembered the beach being in, a happy little buzz about her from the drink and the close attention of someone truly in love. "So Sasmay, considering your 'lacking,'" she couldn't help it as her dopey grin got a little larger remembering the woman's admission. "What type of suit do you normally go for?" Domino herself wasn't planning on getting anything though she kept an eye out for any promising looking shops catering to the unprepared like themselves.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

3WYv36.png

Wearing: Dress
Wielding: You really expect her to not have weapons stashed about? ;)
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

re3GLA.png

Scherezade raised her glass to her lips, ready to take a sip when Jai mentioned the words beast master. She froze mid-movement before lowering the glass again, looking at the Mandalorian. Her own mother had been a beast master as well, among other things, and Scherezade had once upon a time hoped to follow in her footsteps. She'd since learned that she would never be as great or as loved as Nessarose deWinter had been during her prime. It had been a cold and bitter truth. But, at least she was good with animals. If an animal was big enough, there was very little that could keep Scherezade from riding it or playing with it. Force, even rabid rancors got hugs from her more often than not.

She couldn't say that she understood what he meant though. Some things he'd done? Bad choices during a war? People got killed all the time, didn't they? In the short silence that followed, Scherezade bit her lip. She'd never been too good at talking like that with people, and while she still didn't completely understand Jai, she was scared in that moment that if she asked more questions, she'd come off as belittling him and his experience. That was pretty much one of the last things she wanted in that moment.

But then he turned a question to her.

She sighed.

"I was born over seven hundred years ago on a planet you've probably never heard of," she said, "I was imprisoned as a baby, and held captive for all that time, still in baby form, in a place called the Darkness. About two or three years ago I was released from my prison, and instantly turned into someone with an adult body. I was extremely naive and I yearned to be accepted and loved. I was neither. People took advantage of it and I don't really wanna get into the details, but eventually I broke, and then one of the people who'd taken advantage the most, actually accused me of breaking, like I had a choice in the matter. I was barely a few months out of the imprisonment at that point."

Scherezade sighed. She loathed the fact that she had gone through it. Her brain was full of memories of her mother and how her mother had been. The woman that she'd always wanted to be like, but never would get an inch close to that.

"I guess not all of us are meant to be accepted and loved," she smiled bitterly, and raised her glass, "I believe the correct term is oya?" she asked, doing a cheers motion, and then downed the entire contents of it in one go.

3WYv36.png

Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

reKFam.png

The colors. The music. The life. Madalena's smile was huge on her face, and every few steps she paused to dance along to the music, her hips not lying as she raised her glass a little as to not to spill it, moved with the beat, and then took a few more steps. The scars on her face did not exist that day as far as she was concerned, and thankfully, her little problem with the alternate dimensions wasn't making itself seen that day either.

Almost perfect.

Grinning, she took a sip from her drink just as a familiar voice was heard behind her. Madalena turned around, her glowing green eyes landing immediately upon Nighthaunter Nighthaunter . If musical effects were a thing in real life, she would have heard this in that instant.

Immediately, her smile widened and she closed the distance between her and Jason, glass falling to the ground and shattering, her arms wrapping around his neck, body pressed completely against his.

"Missed you," she purred into him, only then realizing that he'd asked about her face. Oh. She'd completely forgotten about it for a moment, her heart fluttering at the sight of him. "Small accident in an alternate dimension that I jumped into from Ryloth and then came back from. It fell off. Had to glue it back on. NOT INTERESTING! Where have you been?"

3WYv36.png
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Jai listened carefully as Schere explained her own demons. Her strange "birth" and her life. Having her naivety at the time used against her. How she always wanted to be loved and accepted, but never really was. He couldn't really understand that as well. He'd always had his friends, and until Hammerfall there was his mother. His clan. He couldn't imagine not having that. Yet here was Scherezade, who from what she said didn't have that. He looked as she said that everyone may not be meant to be accepted and loved. Jai looked, shaking his head.

"Well, if it makes ya feel an better, I think you do." And then she raise her glass, asking if she got the use of oya right. He nodded, raising his own. "It's one way to use it. Oya." He would follow deWinter's lead and down his drink quickly, but then he felt a little... weird when he looked back. He... he honestly didn't know what it was, but he did know there was something about Scherezade right now that was... something.

"Well, uh. You don't have any other plans today, do you?"

3WYv36.png
Wearing: XX
Objective/Location: Say That You Love Me - Parade
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Domino Domino

Ivixa went up onto Domino’s shoulders with a series of high-pitched squeaks and giggles as her thighs found their purchase around the Twi’leks neck, sitting just beneath her blue lekku. From there, she began playing with a gently massaging Domino’s lekku, oohing and aahing as she ran her tiny manicured fingers across their smooth texture and natural patterns. Lifting one up, she was just about to press her plump lips against it when she suddenly felt her elevation shift as the Twi’lek ducked in order to prevent Ivixa from banging her head against the top of the door, eliciting a sudden squeak from her lips in the process. Even as the group stepped outside to the colorful sights and sounds of the parade, Ivixa was still infatuated by Domino and Sasmay. Instead of taking an unhealthy quantity of pictures of the parade, she obsessively stroked and tickled Domino’s lekku, while taking note of how her shade of blue was just slightly different from her own.

“Swimsuits? Ooooohh are we going shopping before the beach? Make sure you pick a store with a rapid garment fabricator! I might want to buy something” Ivixa piped up. “No one ever carries my size.” She added in a slightly despondent tone.

3WYv36.png

Wearing x

What type of suit do you normally go for? The question itself made her stumble mentally and blink. What did one wear when swimming? Having been in space for, well, her entire life; The question was both valid and moot. There lingered on the far corner of her mind a small nibbling fear of the water however. Something she pushed back as she shrugged.

"I...don't know. Never been swimming for fun." She hedged, taking the offered hand from Domino with a timid smile. The contact was welcome, entwining her fingers with the offered ones and moving a bit closer.

"I'll have to look really. Nothing flashy. Or...feth. I don't know." She laughed, eyes scanning around for a shop before sliding to Ivixa being enamoured with Domino's lekku

"Your size..." Sasmay began to speak, unable to stop herself from laughing in the process. "Your size being fun size?" The laugh continued through, and she hoped the tease would be taken well given that she was smiling at Ivixa while speaking.

3WYv36.png
Music [X]

Between the alcohol and Ivixia's rubbing Domino was getting rather distracted. "I've got one on the, ungh, the Sang," she managed to groan out. Having her lekku treated like this was akin to getting a full-body massage and it was starting to bliss her out. "Very fun," Domino agreed as she arced the hand holding Sasmay's over the other's head and pulling the brunette into a sideways hug as they walked. It was awkward as heck with the legs and distractions but Domino wanted to be closer to the other woman she loved too, managing to sneak in a kiss to the soft spot behind her ear.

"I'd thought walking through the surf would be- oh! Careful up there hon, those things are sensitive." She laughed. Had that been a pinch or a nibble? Better than the tickling, she just wished she'd had warning. The tickling had just felt weird, too light like little skritches.

It didn't seem like Sasmay was really feeling the water but didn't want to ruin the mood. "We could go to the ship, get a few catalogs, and spin off anything that catches our eye," she suggested, voice husky. "Plenty of alcohol and popcorn to keep the party going, play some tunes." Her hip swayed and bumped into Sasmay's in a way that could only be intentional. "We can see what fun sizes we've all been hiding."

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

3WYv36.png
Objective/Location: Say That You Love Me - Parade

“Gosh, all of my girlfriends are so rich!” Ivixa squealed out in response to Domino telling the group about her ship, before continuing her ticklish assault on Domino’s lekku with renewed vigor. “Personal starships? Shopping trips? Luxury dinners? Gosh, I think you guys could be my sugar mommies~” She added with a series of playful giggles.

“You know, now that I think of it, I could use a few nice dresses...” Ivixa purred, her tone taking on a low drawl as she spoke. “While we’re at it, I could show you guys what fun size really looks like.”

“And then when we’re finished, you guys can pay for all of my dresses!”
The diminutive Asa’nyx finished cheerfully, a wide, shameless grin flashing over her features as she held up a pair of peace signs.

3WYv36.png

Wearing x

A personal ship with some nice add ons. Yeesh, she was just happy that the Junker functioned for her friends most of the time. Not that she was hurting for credits given the how often they ran trade routes. The hug made Sasmay smile and laugh, remaining close to the pair now and making the walking a bit awkward as she let a hand curl around Domino.

"That would be nice." She remarked about walking through the surf before the smooch behind the ear tingled along her spine, and her eyes were widened for a brief moment. Her other hand snaking behind the twi'lek and rubbing Domino's hip for a moment, idle motion doing nothing to calm her mind.

The remark from Domino made Sasmay chuckle, her shoulder still pressing against Domino's as she pulled back and gave Ivixa's leg a firm, though careful bite. "Sounds like a plan to me." The words were to both of them. An easy evening without the somewhat alarming water of lazy fun with some food and clothing choices.

The bumped hip from Domino had her smiling even wider, pulling the woman's hip against her own with a mischievous grin. "Sure we can make some music too."

3WYv36.png
Music [X]

Domino had thought to let Sasmay go again almost immediately but she seemed to be into it and she certainty wasn't complaining about feeling the close warmth she brought to her side, along with the way she was flirting back. Instead she gave her a loving grin.

But someone else was demanding her attention, there must be retribution for the lekku tickles even if she wasn't squeamish about them. Domino's free hand sneaked up, near invisible against the matching thigh, before it dived under the top of Ivixia's stocking looking to tease the leg coming over her shoulder. "You're going to be the one paying me! How is she Sas? Taste sweet enough to dish out some sugar?"

While they were laughing and chatting, Domino angled them back towards the spaceport, only needing directions once before the low structure loomed out of the city to fill their view. "Here we go!" She cheered. from there it was a short trip down the concourse to the bay holding the rebuilt c70. "Uhh yeah, few quick ground rules, no going in the engineering bit, and the top deck with the command bit, the bridge, is no-go too. It's locked anyways. Other than that, bar's open, droid should be able to fix just about anything you want or put a call in to the galley, 'pads and panels will work the screen n sound, and if you need to crash just pick a place or find a room. Though if you find mine don't think you can crash too quick!" With that she untangled herself from Sasmay and lowered Ivixa to the ground before sending her onto the ship with a swat to that posterior that was just begging for it.

"I'm gonna go find the scanner wand so I'm not the only one forced to wear horrible things."
Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Objective/Location: Say That You Love Me - Domino’s Starship

Sasmay’s playful bite on her thigh elicited a high-pitched squeal from Ivixa, sending her into a fit of giggles as the muscular woman dug her teeth into her thigh’s soft flesh, leaving behind an indent in Ivixa’s cyan skin in the process of doing so. Ivixa responded in kind, with a long, suckling kiss planted on Sasmay’s cheek, which was likely to leave a hickey if left untreated.However, with all the sucking that Ivixa had done to Domino’s sensitive lekku, the single love mark she could leave on Sasmay wouldn’t begin to compare to whatever might show up on the Twi’lek’s head tails in the morning.

“Party on my sugar mommy’s starship! Woot woot!” Ivixa cheered after she finished giving Sasmay’s cheek the succ. “Gosh, I really feel like an InstaHolo babe now~” She added with a soft chortle, before taking what was probably her tenth selfie of the day.

By the time the group arrived at the spaceport, Ivixa was caught in a restless sense of elation as Domino’s ship came into view. Taking full advantage of her perch on Domino’s shoulders, she took a few pictures of the vessel before she was let down. However, Domino’s swat to Ivixa’s backside caused her to drop the data slate, causing her to bend over in a deliberately enticing manner in order to pick up the device. From there, the party began in earnest, as Ivixa followed Sasmay and Domino into the ship, letting the two taller women take her towards the fun as for what was sure to be an exciting night...

3WYv36.png

Wearing x

"Mhm. Definitely sweet enough."
She laughed as Ivixa returned the bite in kind with her own smooch. Domino laid out the ground rules as they drew upon the ship, of which Sasmay had to take a moment to nod in appreciative thoughtfulness to.

"Rules understood." At least, what she could remember as Ivixa was put down with a swat, and then put on her own show. Eyes narrowed at the tease, before snorting with a growing smile and scooping Ivixa up bridal style and walking towards the room in question. It seemed Domino would be a minute, which was the time Sasmay needed to find the appropriate room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom