Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Writer

Star Wars the Old Republic, just because of the xp reduction after level 20 if you don't have a paid subscription. Other than that it would be Star Wars Obi Wan. That game just kinda stinks.

Who's your favorite non-force user in any medium of Star Wars?

I'll say Wedge Antilles.....Who despite not having any force connection what so ever (well as far current info say so or hasn't been changed) Survived both Death Star destruction and show the tenancy or great skill corellian had in regards to flying. Being an ace pilot and season veteran of Rogue Squad.....

Who or what non-human alien species do you want see more in any of the up and coming movies?

Saying Star Wars lines in a conversation.

Me: Oh hey, dude what's up?
Friend: Nothing, just I can't quite get this work done. I'm trying but...
Me: Do or do not. There is no try.
Friend: Really, bro?
Me: Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Friend: *Facepalms*
Me: You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force! Not leave it in darkness!
Friend; I hate you!

What helmet/Mask is your favorite in Star Wars?

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
I think it was the third scene in 'A New Hope', the stormtrooper sergeant that said 'There's one, set for stun' then was killed by Princess Leia.

What is your favorite SW ship class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom