Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Admins

Tavjurn Phil

T
Sup,

So after reading the 'Republic Articles' Discussion Thread I was mighty impressed with the new direction this Faction is going in. And I do say, well done to everyone involved in that process. Bravo to the victorious. Though, beware the majority, shall be your next lesson no doubt.

Now I'd like to ask for a few things. Or at least their consideration,

• 1. Can I we members get a posted list of Faction Staff.
    Owner
  • Admins
  • Mods
  • etc. thx.

[*]2. Can we members get an Announcements Forum.
  • I know we already have an stickied 'Announcements Thread'. But it's unformatted, never updated on the first post, and impossible to follow or comment towards. I believe Tef has already set the example by creating a Staff Announcements Forum separate from OOC Discussion and Roleplay Discussion. This is wisdom preferred. Thx.

Again. At your leisure and thanks for the consideration. :D

- JSC

An Announcements Forum is a decent idea. I'll look into that. At some level though I imagine an announcement forum could be easily overlooked, much in the way that I imagine some overlook the staff announcement forum. I'm gonna take that into consideration though. What I'm more likely to do is just clean up a lot of the forum (as I'm very much about having things streamlined, clean, and fresh) and then

I just formed a list of staff in the resources forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom