Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ashley Zambrano

Status
Not open for further replies.

the pic is linked

Name: "Ashley Zambrano"
Loyalties: Vladimir Tedesky, and by proxy, her brother figure "Cygnus Zambrano"
Role: Vladimir Tedesky's HRD bodyguard
Development Threads: Dev thread 1
Species: Human Replica Droid
Force-Sensitive: ...Derp? (nope)
Appearance: She stands at 5'8" and weighs 121 pounds. Her hair is black as a raven's feathers and down to the center of her back. Her eyes are blood red and her skin is alabaster. She tends to wear an all white outfit complete with a scarf.
Personality: "Slowly but surely, I lose my mind over how stupid these wars seem." ~Ashley Zambrano

She is always condescending to some people (mostly warmongers), but this is because over the years, she is slowly losing her mind as time degrades her memory chip. She tends to show an abstract amount of noble thinking, like some arrogance that she feels is deserved for working with the Zambrano family. She also tends to, when berserk, yell a lot more than usual... this is because generally, what the Berserk function does would cause some degree of pain for an organic, but this would vary depending on the trigger of the berserk function. She is rash and judgemental due to her arrogance from being with the Zambranos. She also is reckless due to her berserk mode, especially in fights and brawls.
Weapon of Choice: Anything in the room
Wealth: 23 credits
Combat Function: Ashley will go into a rage when forced into combat and attack literally everything in the room with whatever she can grab... you could call her "The Blood Maiden" for this reason.

Strengths: Standard strengths for a HRD, She knows enough about the galaxy to get to places, she generally tries to avoid combat, and she has a berserk function, which is more of a shortcut to an adrenaline rush for a HRD than anything else.

Weaknesses: Standard weaknesses for a HRD, She tends to attack literally everything even when the berserk function remains inactive, and when her berserk function is active, she tends to just attempt to wreck things with her bare hands rather than anything in her grasp. She is judgemental to most people.
Skills: Ashley is strangely good at avoiding sight.
Notable Possessions: A pocketknife she stole from a former captor, he called it "Petunia"
Other Notes: this is made from the first topic I made as this account. The link to the original profile is down below. Her berserk mode acts like a normal person's anger, so it's really that she has a rage issue. Another way to look at the berserk mode is a barbarian's rage in Dungeons and Dragons, she can trigger it in mere moments but she gets a little tired after it's use due to her body trying to imitate an adrenaline rush and anger at the same time.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45642-ushiro-721-ashley-zambra-ohgodno-murdered/#entry676420

[member="Nobunaga"]

Okey dokey, after looking this over, got a few things to address/ask
  • Since you already have a character creation page for this character, why not just keep this a PC?
  • If you still want to go the NPC route for this character, I need a personality. Are they sarcastic? psychopathic? calm and collected?
  • If they are to fill a combat role, I need some strengths and weaknesses in a list form please
  • What other skills does she have? It's a bit vague and that could confuse people who interact with this character if she pulls out a skill that isn't listed

Taeli Rae said:
Since you already have a character creation page for this character, why not just keep this a PC?
Well, this account was what she was under.

Taeli Rae said:
If you still want to go the NPC route for this character, I need a personality. Are they sarcastic? psychopathic? calm and collected?
As for this... I can't think of it, which is disappointing...

everything else I can do

[member="Taeli Rae"]

I think I did well on the strengths and weaknesses... idk why you need them in a list though when sometimes a small wall is good enough when it isn't much to go by.

Also, I can't think of a personality or other skills yet

[member="Cygnus Zambrano"]
Do not bump your topics ever. If I catch you doing this again there will be consequences.

Our judges provide remarkable service considering the other roles they play on the site.

As for this submission, it is approved, though I have doubts on whether it'll ever be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom