Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashes of the Rogue>> Recruitment>> Q/A

Faction page: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/452-ashes-of-the-rogue/

the_witcher_3_new_logo___wallpaper_by_alexander_x-d7il4a1.jpg

Welcome home.

The Ashes of the Rogue is built upon the simple idea of using the Force to its full potential. It is something that neither Sith or Jedi can do, as they are to narrow minded for such an advancement. That is why we are here. We train in all areas of the force; the light, the dark, and the greyness in-between.

Who is welcome?

Any force user who seeks ultimate power.

Goals.

The Jedi fear power and are to weak to see the bigger picture. The Sith seek to control it. The Sith cannot control it for they hold not the knowledge to do such a thing. That is where we differ from them, we train and condition ones mind and spirit to harness and control this great power. How? By extreme training in the arts of the dark side and light side of the force.

Non-Force Sensitives

You are welcome among us. We do not discriminate against those who do not have the ability to manipulate the force. You can join among the ranks of our armies and navies, led by our force sensitives, and treated with the same amount of respect. The Rogue Council will always have a seat for our military and navy leaders so they too can participate in what drives us forward.

The Rogue Council

As mentioned just above, the Ashes is run by the Rogue Council. These are individuals who are masters in the force and are leaders. They make the tough decisions that push us into the future. The Council is made up of four force sensitives and two non-force sensitives. The two non-force sensitives are hand picked for their leadership, bravery, and their dedication to the faction.

Tomorrow, Together

We push forward into this new era where all are one and free. Dark. Light. Jedi. Sith. Sensitive. Non-sensitive. We are all brothers and sisters within the Chaos, and we will fight to bring about the end of it and bring about Order.

Any questions? Post them here and I will happily reply.

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Naw, you forgot the second part of the Sith Tag line.

"Any force user who seeks ultimate power, as long as you do it our way."

[member="The Onyx"]

Question, where is this based out of?

Honestly it is just a thought I had that turned into this. I really enjoy the idea of a faction that seeks to, not only overpower and destroy the Sith and Jedi, but specifically trains in both the light and dark sides of the force. I don't want to say it was 100% original, I know other people must have thought of it before me. But I thought the site would enjoy the potential stories it presented.

[member="Solan Charr"]

I said that (I'll find a link later, my computer is slow) because it is something along their training guidelines. Jedi would never allow their students to learn the ways of the Dark Side, as we see in the many forms of media. The Sith, although usually learn the Light side first before the Dark, see the Light side as weak compared to them. And thus they don't usually tread on what powers the Light side has, as they see it as something below them. Now this is opinion based, I do admit. However the training of one is also opinion based. The Master can tell the Student that the Light side is nothing to the Dark, thus leading the apprentice to think that way as well.

Really it is indoctrination at work. However the truth also lies within the faction itself, as we train both light and dark to become something else, the "in-between" if I may say.

[member="Adekos"]

[member="Solan Charr"] because most things in the middle really aren't pursuing a whole lot of anything. Dark Jedi are guys who couldn't cut it out and be made Sith Lords, and anyone who says Revan was a good idea obviously...well I have no comment on that matter.

My point, if you try to learn everything, you specialize in nothing. It's like the old saying goes "jack of all trades, master of none."

[member="The Onyx"]

I meant planetary location D:

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Indeed.... im really quite confused where you are going with this... because i have a feeling you highly misinterpreted what was simply a joke...

I always thought it would be interesting a faction that instead of focusing on light or dark, focused on specific aspects of the force, (Like Nihilus, Sion, Kriea) whether or not the aspect is darkside or lightside is entirely up to them.

Hmm, might create an alt for that.[member="The Onyx"], would you be game? Not creating a new faction, just merging the two ideas together :)

[member="Adar Bralor"]

I'd say merge them but essentially this faction will have just that. It'll have both light and dark and will allow anyone to select what they wish to focus on. If you wanted you could join the faction with a new alt and you could be an adviser of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom