Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe Ikon: Madame Red

Nevertheless, if there are any available Zambrano men (Not a Hutt or some other kind of unnatural creature, thank you), I would be more than happy to concieve their children and/or possibly marry them....

Ashe Ikon said:
Nevertheless, if there are any available Zambrano men (Not a Hutt or some other kind of unnatural creature, thank you), I would be more than happy to concieve their children and/or possibly marry them....
An Ikon Zambrano marriage...

I think [member="Darth Vornskr"]'s going to have a stroke.

[member="Tril Ikon"] Meh, Ikon, Icon... Zambrano, Bambino... what's the difference? We're ALL heretics! :D

heresytrain.png

By "unnatural" I mean anything that resembles a slug in ANY fashion, Anything that resembles a raging furry wolf or cat, anything covered with slime, anything with tentacles, and anything that resembles and/or acts like a savage man-eating monster. :p
[member="Ellia Chro"]

......... *scoots very far away from* :p
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

@Mrrew

As it happens I was already pretty much agreed to a marriage to a Zambrano.

[member="Ashe Ikon"]

Greetings Aunty so good to see you. Please feel free to visit Sirus and I on Dantooine anytime.

Nixy, dearest! *smothers with bear-hug* :D
[member="Nixius Ikon"]

Okay, so anyone who looks attractive to me. There, clear enough for you? :p
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom