Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashe Ikon: Madame Red

kuroshitsuji_madam_red_by_lonelysadwanderer-d5psxzc_zpsewxdvqnl.jpg
Name: Ashelynn Miriam Ikon (pronounced Ash-lin)​
Aliases: Madame Red; Lady of Red Roses​
Nicknames: Ashe; Ashey; Rose​
Faction: Independent​
Species: Hapan​
Hair: Red​
Eyes: Red​
Height: 5'8"​
Weight: 123 Lbs.​
Sexuality: Heterosexual​
Force Sensitive: No​

Strengths and Weaknesses:​
+Intelligent- Ashe has a very sharp mind, which is why she has such a successful toy company.​
+Attractive- Oh yes. Ashe definitely inherited the Ikon family looks.​
+Social Butterfly- Let it never be said that Ashe has left any crowd in-entertained. Especially if that crowd is men.​
+/-Males- A weakness that can be both a blessing and a curse in Ashe's case.​
-Combat Skills- Ashe has no fighting experience whatsoever. She's never used a weapon in her life, or had the means to use it correctly.​
-Snobbish- Ashe enjoys the finer things in life, and would never be caught dead in shady bars or poorly maintained streets. She's a stickler for cleanliness and manors.​
-Stubborn- Trust me. Just don't ask...
Appearance:​
385155-madame_red02_large_zpsemfkr4wa.jpg
Ashe is a very beautiful woman. Her short-cut crimson hair frames her cream-skinned facial features. She usually covers her lips with a rouge that brings out her rose-red eyes. Red is her primary color, and no matter what she's wearing, she will always wear red.​

Personality:​
Ashe is an outgoing, yet professional woman. There is a time and place for laughter and small-talk, and when that time comes about, she will do so. Until then, she is regal and proper. When attractive men come into play, she may or may not lose a bit of that propriety, casually flirting and fanning herself slightly. She loves her family. Her nieces and nephews are as dear to her as if they were her own children, and she treats them as such when she goes to visit them.​
Biography:​
Ashelynn is Cross Ikon's 20-greats great-granddaughter. She is the youngest child of the current Ikon adults, having two older brothers and a wealth of nieces and nephews. She is the founder and head of the Aurora Toy Company, one of the leading toy industries in the Galaxy. She has never married, and has no intention to at the present time. All that matters to her is the well-being of her brothers' children, whom she loves with all her heart. Well that, and the status of her company. Also, her reputation and social status. Oh, and did I mention handsome men?​
tumblr_inline_n7g0yifQkc1rvxgyu.gif
Ancestors:​
[member="Cross Ikon"]- 20-greats great-grandfather​
Nieces:​
[member="Aeilya Ikon"]​
[member="Tril Ikon"]​
Nephews:​
[member="Nixius Ikon"]​
[member="Sirus Ikon"]​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You stole my nickname and my daughter's alias, now you must perish!!! >:3
>Was Ashelotte the Reaper
>Gave birth to the Blood Red Rose

Nonsense, Aeily dear! I mentioned you under nieces, and I love you all the same. Now, come here and give your Aunty Ashe a hug! Trilly, darling, you as well! *spreads arms*
[member="Tril Ikon"]
[member="Aeilya Ikon"]

Pffft! I'd HARDLY say that's stealing, dear..... Please stop looking at me like that...... :p
[member="Ronin Xyhn"]

Won''t one of us have to at least sleep with a Zambrano first? And then have said character? Because I'm all for it. I just need a viable candidate, and NOT the Hutt.....
[member="Mrrew"]

Slice Spiralflame said:
That would be Majestic It's going to be a hutt right?
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] beat me to that. :p Maybe a ginger Wookiee.

Ashe Ikon said:
Won''t one of us have to at least sleep with a Zambrano first? And then have said character? Because I'm all for it. I just need a viable candidate, and NOT the Hutt.....
Here's the perfect canidate. He's a Zambrano. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom