Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asaraa's Diary

I...this is crazy, no-one keeps a diary but...I have to tell someone and no-one else would believe me.

It happened again, I was outside by the fountain practising my Makashi forms, I need to get better, to improve them, almost getting beaten drove that point home. At least I'm pretty sure that I was, I'm not really sure anymore. I was sure that's what I was doing, but it happened again. One second I was there and the next I was up in the ranger's base. The episodes seem to be happening more and more often, I thought maybe I was just tired, so exhausted that I'm forgetting things. I mean that's what it's got to be right? It's just...I know this sounds crazy, but it's always at the ranger's base or the library.

To top it all off that rash is back. Maybe I can stop by the Healer's tomorrow and see what they have for that, I'd thought that cut had healed but apparently not.

---New Entry---

It was longer this time, I must really be so much more tired than I thought I was. I swear I woke up and can't remember what happened for the entire day till lunchtime. One moment I was brushing the next I was having soup...soup why on earth would I order soup. They were serving steak today too!! Maybe I've been working too hard...but I don't think they let you be a Jedi if you're too weak and keep forgetting what you did during the day.

But at least the day wasn't all bad, I went to hang out with some of the other Paddys today, we all snuck out behind the temple to go relax by the waterfall, that was fun, we even managed to have a water fight.

Oh, and the rash seems to be getting a little worse. You know if I didn't know any better I'd say it almost looked like a tattoo. I don't think I need to worry the docs though, with all the wars goin on they have enough stuff on their plates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom