Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arya Izalith. The Witch of Uvena.

Arya Izalith

A
sEjamw2.jpg

The Witch Of Uvena

NAME: Arya Izalith
FACTION:
SPECIES: Shistavanen
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 1.80 Meters
WEIGHT: 51.20 Kg
EYES: Green
HAIR: Red
Fur: Red and white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+ Unstained by the notions of Light and Dark in The Force.
+ Basis in Sith alchemy and magics.
+ Racial bonuses: Healing Factor, great strength, speed and endurance, sight and smell.

+/- Motherly and kind.

- Lacks the formal training a Padawan would have received. Such as Lightsaber techniques.
- Not great with technology.
- Very strong odors may hinder her.

APPEARANCE:

Major distinguishing feature is her red hair and fur, also of red but with white. And her long ears and tail. Arya has a long mane atop her head, braided half way down. Her eyes are green, unlike most who's are red, but they do retain the glow. Her frame is lithe and appealing, womanly. And she wears clothing that shows it off with knee high leggings and metal knee caps. Sandals for footwear and fingerless elbow length gloves. A loose hooded robe and an undersuit finish off her apparel.

BIOGRAPHY:

Born last of her mothers children, Arya was the runt of her siblings. As such she was picked on by her brothers and sisters. Her father at best ignoring her, but her mother the saint she was loved her no matter what. The early years of her adolescence were poor by any standards. Her father abusive and selfish, in a fit of rage for reasons unknown to her, killed his lover. Stars aligning or some divine intervention interceded that night. Before another claw was laid on the children a witch of the forest; only legends spoke of them, appeared and struck down her hateful father with her magics. She had come for her, fate destined for all this to happen to but a child who could not understand it. Tears and her cries could not stop as she was taken to their Coven far into the mountains and woods. From here Arya was raised by the witches, memories soon after her arrival suppressed from the shock. She forgot all but shreds of her former life.

The Coven was all she really knew now. They taught her well, she learned their magics. Both Light and Dark. Slowly her power grew as she aged. Gaining finer control of the basics and being moved in to more advanced techniques the witches knew. Life was in its own way hard, living off the land. Never did they go hungry though. For really what were blessings. Being taken from her horrible life, learning the mysteries of The Force, Sith Alchemy and Magic. Fate was readying again to take away what she had known and toss her on to the galactic stage.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Arya Izalith

A
[member="Sawa Ike"]

Like, the only Witch who probably isn't from Dathomir. I wanted to RP a character like this for a while, and finally got it started. I just didn't want to be the chicle starter kit though. And in a throwback this is the race of my very first character I made on this site. One I've long not used and never will again, since its on another account. (I wasn't privy to the multi-character thing at the time). So yay, looks cool! All the approval I need. Now please continue with the praise.

Arya Izalith

A
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Doesn't seem very me. Or what I consider this character to be, and want her to be. So I'll pass on the invitation. Thank-you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom