Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arts of the Dark Side

Yes. Veles smiled, he could feel his apprentice through the Force, feel her connecting to the Dark Side and using it to do as he asked. Simply perfect, considering the Jedi healer must have found it hard to use the aspect of the Force she was told to be bad and evil, to touch something her superiors and friends regarded as corrupting. The task itself showed nothing of her true strength more like if she was capable of doing something she had considered to be a complete taboo not so long ago. And she succeeded. The young woman masterfully pushed herself, almost like a child afraid of something, only to touch it and realize the fear was irrational.

One of the large amber eyes remained fixed at the lightsaber, while the other gazed at [member="Maya Whitelight"]. The invisible telekinetic hand tugged on the lightsaber, removing it from the amphibious Sith's hold. Now the apprentice finally understood the power she could wield, it would belong to her and she could use it to whatever she wished. Will she remain true to her beliefs despite having a chance to become anything she ever wanted, to accomplish anything? Or will she get drunk with the incredible power suddenly presented to her? That remained to be seen. Veles hoped that with his training, it wouldn't be the latter. Maya had a great chance to prove the Dark Side was much more than what the Jedi claimed it to be, an evil and malevolent energy.

The curved hilt landed in his palm as she returned it back. Nodding, the amphibian clipped it back to the belt on his waist, the eye still staring at Maya noting the change of her eye color. This scared him at first; Veles knew this signalized the Dark Side corruption, at least in most cases. Had she already fallen, during her very first lesson? The teacher wouldn't survive the shame of his apprentice being consumed by the darkness. Luckily, the darker shade of her eyes faded, replaced by the usual color. Perhaps her species reacted differently to the Dark Side or maybe her body wasn't used to it yet? Regardless, the Mon Cal let out a relieved sigh and clapped his hands. "Very good, apprentice!" he praised her efforts, "You have done very well. Now...,"

His hands pulled her closed and he delivered a passionate kiss on her lips, not letting go. "You must understand," he whispered into her ear once their lips parted, "The Dark Side is natural. It is dangerous. It is powerful. It can be scary. But it is also beautiful. Just like nature. You have not used anger to connect to the Dark Side, your desire worked just as well, so you can see the Dark Side definitely is not about hate. As you are about to discover, my words about pleasure making you stronger are true as well... My dearest Maya..." His left hand started to lovingly stroke her hair, gently and carefully as he allowed the great passion he felt to fuel the Dark Side, receiving energy in return. And he'd certainly need that energy soon... And the Mon Cal found himself wondering if this was love or simple desire.

Long breath out after the task was completed. It was only after which time knew what he was speaking. After which she could feel what rolling off him. Like he had been holding something back from her this whole lesson. Letting go of what inside of him. Reaching out to gentle touch his arm playing a creasing dance. Coming to the last part was more then anything more desire what he wanted for her. Did she want the same passion that had been bottling up inside.

"My dear sweet sweet Lord, what more do you want from.", as she looked at him raising her other hand as she creased behind him eyes. As if there was something there more so then letting her own some amitee. Feeling again what he wanted and desire from him. "Yes, I ready for the next task." , looking at him i another. As if wanting to know what to come next in this darken training room.

Smiling at him with a little of curve into her lips. "You know the passion is strong in me as if I need to release it all upon something that is most desirable."

[member="Darth Veles"]

"Is that so?" Veles asked with a serious face. Not even his barbel quivered in amusement as it normally used to and his tone was firm and concerned. "Holding that much passion inside yourself may be dangrerous; we have to deal with the problem before your training continues." Raising his webbed hand, he telekinetically opened the door leading out of the room by pressing a button on the control panel. "I believe you need a very special kind of meditation. To be precise, it is not a meditation in the right sense of word, more like an ancient technique that helps one release stress and let the passion flow properly." Veles explained, doing his best to hold back laughter. Taking Maya's hand, he led her out, taking his apprentice through the hallways of the Temple towards the area housing personal quarters.

"Please, do not worry. The technique is very safe." The Mon Cal chuckled as he opened the door to his room, allowed Maya get in before slipping behind her and locking the door. "I suppose I'll teach you how passionate a Sith can be, [member="Maya Whitelight"]."

*Fade to black*

Holding Maya close in his arms, enjoying the touch of her smooth skin, the amphibious Sith slept peacefully, his body tired and in dire need of recuperation. The last night and much of the day as well was more than enough to drain most of his energy despite the augmentations in his body. It was well worth it though; he felt better than ever before.

After what seem like something she would never experience in her life. What a wonderful way to spend the night and day in medication. As in all she was spend deep with in sleep in a place that only she could get to. It was her haven safe and sound. In there she had so much flowing around her. It her peaceful garden that could send hours in. Speaking of only one word, PEACE. Only when she said this words her lips moved and spoke these words also.

Feeling Veles body next to her even so she didn't stir at all. Even so she had a lot in her mind going on. For her body need time to rejuvenate her spend energy. Finding herself back in the garden back on Voss as she looked around at all the plants she had created and grown with her own hands. The beauty to be hold was all unsaleable with her own watchful eyes. Liking all that she saw from around her. To find herself now walking over to one place to sit down there she would close her eyes and listen deeply into the force for what could only be whispers.

As if knowing that the sun was dancing in her hair making her own purple hair take on a glow. Wanting to stay in this heaven that she created for herself. In a whisper now as she still in this semi dream state of hers, "No I want to stay ....I know there is peace...I want to feel ....I want to experience ..."...[member="Darth Veles"]

Peace

"Hm?" Veles woke up, unsure if the word came from his lover next to him or if it appeared only in his dreams. Maybe the Force talked to him? As his mind slowly drifted back to reality, his senses sharpening, he realized it must have been Maya. Her voice was but a whisper, barely audible even in the silent room. Pulling the woman closer and gently kissing her cheek, the Mon Cal's right eye remained opened while the other closed. It watched the beautiful woman as the amphibious Sith wondered what she talked about. Apparently she talked in her sleep; that much Veles already knew from earlier that night. His webbed claw playfully travelled over her back and he moved his head closer to her, whispering into her ear.

"Do stay here, please. You know you can have all of that with us... You can feel and experience what you never could with the Silver Jedi, you know it to be true. To achieve peace, to improve the galaxy, to heal the wounded and feed the hungry... you can do whatever you wish with us... my lovely Maya. Heh," he chuckled softly and kissed her neck again, just like he had done at least a hundred times that night. "Did you use the passion and pleasure to connect to the Dark Side, oh heavenly?" Veles joked, referring to their training and the fact the room overflowed with those feeling when they loved each other. Thinking of that, he realized now it was Maya's turn to teach him; how to use the Light Side and the basics of Force heal. No doubt those would be hard to learn given the Mon Cal was a Sith, but his open mind about both aspects of the Force might be just enough to help him grasp the concept. He wished to control both Light and Darkness, after all. A true Sith should not be restricted by limiting himself to just one... And [member="Maya Whitelight"] could bring the Light Side into his life.

Not really knowing what was going on as she like to run her hands over the soft flowers that was now growing up everywhere. "I want no more death.", as she let herself open her neck inviting his soft kisses once more. "Yes, I will stay with you, with yours.", as she smile of her own across the curve lips. Making herself shift to make sure stay close to him. As her mind was still deep with in herself as it once was again as she let herself invited Veles into her mind.

In the middle of a meadow with flowers all around her. Whispering ot him into his ear, "Come to me my lover.", as her hand went up to wave him toward her.

[member="Darth Veles"]

"There will be more death, my beloved, there is no doubt about that. Anyone who says something different lies," Veles said, his tone no more playful. The thick Imperial accent carried much more serious message, meaning it also sounded as it should. "But the sooner this war is over, the sooner we will have peace and the fewer lives are claimed by this conflict. I can promise you that." Planting a reassuring kiss on her neck, quick and powerful, he pulled himself closer to the Zeltron's form, his webbed hands lovingly kissing her delicate skin with the suction-cup like holes on his palms. He felt peaceful, weird, as if he did not have to worry about the galaxy anymore. In this intimate moment, he truly did not care; all he wanted was to be with [member="Maya Whitelight"] for a while longer, enjoy her presence and the feelings both of them could feel until they'd have to get up and do something productive again. Not yet though, it wasn't the time just yet even though the sun already attempted to get the two lovers out of the bed.

The Mon Cal felt a tug in the Force, Maya's presence playfully nugging his own and using her excellent telepathic abilities combined with empathy to show him what she wished. Accepting the invitation for whatever awaited him, the Sith Knight lowered his mental defense and allowed their minds to connect, almost as their bodies were joined into one. Veles entered what was prepared for him, his mind grew dizzy as it took a few seconds to get used to the feeling. When he opened his mind and eyes, he could see he stood in a beautiful meadow with many flowers all around him and Maya. Everything was beautiful and so very peaceful. He promised to himself that once the war was over, he'd take Maya to Dantooine. The Mon Cal had briefly lived there with his Master and had the pleasure of enjoying a similar scenery every day. Hopefully the war did not hit the planet too hard...

The war was far from over though, giving Veles an idea. "Maya, would you like to plant a garden near the Temple? It would make the place much more lively. Plant all kinds of flowers and give some life to the surrounding area, beautify it!"

Maya was looking away in the distance as if she was in another place or time. "My love I would like that very much to have a garden like the one on Vos...", her eyes widen to the fact of what she had just said. "I met another place that I love in a green house around with plant life. With lots of sun to pour into me. ", as she smile at him.

Letting herself come into herself once more as if this was a real place. Stepping up to where Veles was now, placing a kiss upon the top of his head. Smiling brightly as she let herself be at her inner peace with in herself. "War is such a barrenness matter it makes my heart bleed every time there is not only for the people lives that is lost but also something deeper. Very planet itself cries out every time there is a scare left.", as she looking back out across the fields.

"Can I have a healing herb garden, you see I heal with those more then I do with my force power. All living things are from the force that gives us what we need, Veles.", grabbing at his hand as she softly stroked his face. "I'm more then just a force user I have found a way to go deeper to what is more then met the eyes, that is the force that flows in everything.", as she smiled at him. If could only be said how dangerous she could be with just what around her and her own mind but she chosen a while ago not to use this for anything but for protection. "For a very skill force user that can see their environment can be just as dangerous as one that welds a lightsaber or weapon."

[member="Darth Veles"]

The large orange eyes gave her a look full of surprise when a certain word escaped her. Voss. This is where the rogue Jedi made their base. Veles did not react to it immediately, offering Maya a pleasant and understanding smile. Everyone makes mistakes, after all. The Mon Cal stood there, among the flowers and green grass, waiting for Maya to come a little closer, only to receive a kiss on his forehead. The Zeltron radiated peace and the Sith basked in it. He had to enjoy those little and rare moments with Maya before he placed his duty and loyalty above all else again. "War is not nice," nodded the amphibian in agreement and stroked the Zeltron's waterfall of long blue hair, listening to her idea of having a herb garden and

"You can have a herb garden, by all means. You can grow the exact copy of what you have on Voss," he smiled and looked straight into her eyes, "Do not worry about it. I am happy this particular thing is behind us. Very happy.

Pulling [member="Maya Whitelight"] into a hug, he laughed, "You will be happy as well! Have you ever been to Dantooine? Or Raxus? The former is where my Master lived. It is a wonderful place full of fields and plants. The latter is my homeworld. Used to be a capital of the Confederacy during the Clone wars."

Frozen in place even her eyes wouldn't move from him. As if her whole world came to a stop. As worried now play into her eyes to find herself only to be again. Breathing deeply again as if just been sucker punched in the gut. "I want no more killing no matter what, even for me.", as she once again looking at him before dropping her head again. Taking both his web heads stroking her own hairs. As she made sure that once again could only see on choice now she had made her own destiny. Now to lay with what she had done and be come with the help of [member="Darth Veles"]. How sweet his touch was upon her it was strange even so much now.

Smiling at him as she return her own creasing of her fingers brushing the top of his bald head. Finding herself caught once again in the moment. As she once again she couldn't help herself to get into the passion that flow around with her peace and hope. It was in her moment that she let herself once again sinking into some better.

"Veles, my Love what is happening to me,", her eyes searching his fully now more so then anything. Feeling that something was just above her as if something coming that she didn't even know if she would come out of full both mental and physical.

The emotions radiating from her could be felt with ease, the moment she realized she had revealed the 'secret' Jedi base. Veles knew the young Zeltron was torn, unable to choose one side if it meant annihilation of the other. The unfortunate truth was that her former friends have been claimed by the sudden increase in power. Veles felt the need to talk to Maya about it. "When the Republic briefly took the Jedi from their high positions and removed them from the military, many obviously protested against it, too used to commanding and directing the lives of others to let go of it. The Silver Jedi worked on that principle, they were defato unlimited rulers of their little Empire. Although their intentions might have been pure at the beginning, suddenly they found themselves holding enough power to shape the galaxy to their liking, which meant they had to expand... and so they fight wars just like the Republic, invade and destroy others. They are no better than us. Do not think about how many will die," Veles advised kindly, "Think about the ones who will live because of your decisions."

The touches came and Veles allowed both of his hands to get lost in the blue silky hair of his apprentice and thought of an answer to her question. Truly, what was happening to her? The Knight did have some explanations, most of them had to do something with her being a Jedi and having to make such decisions as she did. "Many things," the amphibious Sith said carefully, "You are used to repressing your emotions and feelings. Now you're finally letting them flow through you, as it should be. It is natural to feel, do not worry." One of his hands left her hair and went to stroke the barbel on his chin, thinking of more, "I suppose you are also conflicted, torn between two groups who want to rip each other apart. Also, you have learned your friends are not exactly as good as they portray themselves to be..."

"You need to relax, my dear. You are stressed and tired."

The Mon Cal focused and slowly broke the connection between their minds. Once his large eyes opened again, he found himself in the bed with [member="Maya Whitelight"] right next to him. Stratching out his arms, he yawned and slowly got up.

Almost as if she wanted to reach out to keep him in her mind. Why was she wanting this so bad. It wasn't there more training for her to be open up to. A lot more work then one could only dream of. In here she could get way from it all. To have that peace for a while longer. Not have to worry about anything. To make those hard choice in her life. Only to feel him slipping from her. Opening her eyes once more seeing him slip out of bed. Making her own hand reach out to touch the spine of her back.

"I need ..", what did she need more time to be with him or did she need more of what he given her. Or was there something more deeper. All she could feel was that something deeper something more was coming.

"I know your right but its just hard to me to feel any life to be against or to be snuffed out even if it is for the better cause.", as she only looked at him once more coming over to wrap her arms around him from the back. "I have so many emotions now inside of me like a great water fall coming pouring down."
[member="Darth Veles"]

Standing up from the bed, feeling as Maya touched his back and wrapped her arms around him, the Mon Calamari gently removed her hands from his skin and paced towards the window, looking outside and casting his shadow at [member="Maya Whitelight"]. He still had to ask himself many questions, such as whether what he felt towards the Zeltron was love or if the night was purely lustful one, if he wanted to lean closer to the Light Side or remain in the Dark, if Maya could resist the corrupting influence of the Dark Side of the Force. The passion between the two still lingered in the room, causing the Sith to close his eyes and draw power from it, gaining a bit ofthe energy he lost during the night... "It is good you finally let your emotions out. A sign of progress. Once you learn how to properly use them, you will become very powerful my apprentice." Turning around, his flippered feet tapping on the floor, Veles walked to the door leading to the bathroom. "I'll have a shower and we can train again..."

The amphibian stepped in and turned the water on, smiling as he felt the wetness on his skin. It was very refreshing. Once he stopped the water and stepped out, he started putting on his clothing and swiveled his large eye at Maya, the other darted around to look for his pants. "I will give you complete freedom over the course of the next lesson. Teach me more about the Light Side and how to use it, please." The Mon Cal assassin said as he put on most of his apparel and just slipped his feet into the leather boots. Veles desperately wanted to learn how to control the Dark Side to command the Force as a whole, so he understandably felt eager at the opportunity of finally gaining some useful knowledge from a former Jedi, a healer who should be very well accustomed to the Light Side of the Force.

There it was to teach him some of that of her own force what she drew upon at all time. As she pause looking over at him now fully dress only to feel as if there something more to him wanting to learn of the lightside to tap into. Could he handle what she was about to show him. To be able to see what the lightside of the force was about. It wasn't that of lust that had just taken place. It was something deeper that ran into one that could only be blended in her own blood that goodness the pureness of the nature around the light of all that life is keep to secreted.

Are you sure you know what you are asking of me to teach what it could mean as a path of what one like you will see and feel. Touch your skin with such pureness.

[member="Darth Veles"]

Veles glanced at [member="Maya Whitelight"], his orange eyes looking over the pink skinned Zeltron and pondering about what she said. He felt sure he wished to tap into the Light Side and learn how to draw strenght out of it just as he does with the Dark Side. The young woman's apparent uncertainty stopped him for a second, but he quickly shook away all doubts. If he knew how to use the power of both light and darkness, he would be a living proof of the Sith superiority over the Jedi. Only the strongesr beings could control both aspects of the Force, balancing both sides and taking their strenghts, ignoring the weaknesses. Only a fool restrained himself to only one side when the other offered more knowledge, thus more power. Ans knowing the weaknessess of the Jedi was a reward of its own.

"Of course I am sure, my dear," the amphibious Sith replied, "I know what I want. And that is knowledge of the Light Side and Force healing." While a Jedi could not resist the Dark Side's corrupting influence, a true Sith was powerful enough to survive the burning light. "Teach me. Tell me what to do, how to get power from peace and tranquility!"

That was all she need to know as she looked at him as she ponder just how to get him to understand. "The heart of the matter, you must forget all that you know of using the force.", as she knew that was easier said then done. "Close your eyes and think of a thought or time where there was nothing but happiness or just peaceful. Nothing to do with passion or even other such dark emotions as the jedi like to call them. "Now please now think of a way to then channel this into helping ohters to heal up. To do this you must first see what kind of wound it is. a short or long of the matters.

'Tell me what do you see now as you open up to the force once more but in a different light.", as she waited looking at him with such a manner.

[member="Darth Veles"]

The Mon Calamari Sith knelt on the floor and followed Maya's intructions. Having some experience of trying to meditate on the Light Side in the past, even before the fall of the Sith Empire, he did have a good idea of how to connect himself to the Light Side and draw energy from it. That was not the hard part. Letting go of all passion, purging all emotions that resided within his body, the Sith Master opened himself to the other side of the Force than he's been using for most of his life. It felt most uncomfortable, the unnatural, sterile energy slowly pouring into his body, occasionally clashing with the Dark Side as the burning light purged his soul. Or corrupted it? Despite the previous experience, he had never actually used the Light Side of the Force before, making this the first time. The young amphibian almost cringed in disgust when he could not feel no relaxing peace or warmth of love in the Light Side; only emptiness, loneliness. As a Sith, this entire concept of feeling nothing at all went directly against the way of the Dark Side, yet he wished to learn it to have control over the Force as a whole.

As he soon realized, he did not know how to get the Light Side out, how to bind it and use his powers with this alien energy. "I don't understand," the Sith Master admitted, "I feel it in my body, but how to use it? It is impossible to use passion to control it, as then I will be calling upon the Dark Side. Please explain how to channel the Light Side... not just into someone's body, but in general." The Sith reached out and his webbed hand landed on [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s bare skin of her stomach, as if intending to heal her. Nothing happened though, no Light Side came out of the Mon Cal's palm to grant energy to Maya's body.

Not with out her taking note of what happening in Veles body. Reaching out to him through the force. Wanting to help him so much to see things through her eyes on how she used the lightside of the force. How it just easily it flowed out from her, even know after all he done to her. Making her use feeling she didn't know she would or wanted to feel. It was after some times before she felt his web hand upon her stomach as if he was going to find answer there.

It was strange he would put his hand upon her womb. Gently picking it off hand first putting it up towards her heart. "First off its not a passion thing it a spring that come from overflowing with love, not just for someone but for all around. There is a way to have peace that is by seeing everything around for that of being able to see how each thing blends together. Then to push outward with that natural nothing to have your emotions to form in it. Even those there are those that would say emotions is just as bad as passion.", taking his hand placing it up on her head. Kissing the top of his head after which she looked torwards the room. Reaching out doing a very simple skill of handing over a object that was on a shelf in the force there nothing but emotions of outward of light flowly from deep with in.

"this comes from deep with in but for one that is not use to using it will be hard at first to put aside and leave alside those dark and courrupted feelings.", as she wanted to give him some of her own energy to show what she was talking about it would be like a waterfall flooding inside of him the question would be would he be able to handle this.

[member="Darth Veles"]

The Mon Cal had a surprised look when the Zeltron woman moved his hand up, close to her heart. He made no move to resist though, letting the one who became a teacher to guide him towards the knowledge and power he wanted. The Light Side radiating from the pink skinned healer felt different than his own. The amphibious Sith Master frowned upon the grim realization the energy inside of him felt like a dead body, explaining its complete sterility. When comparing the Light Side in his body and the one in Maya's, the woman's felt alive. Contributing it to his inexperience in using the opposide side of the Force, the Sith Master continued to study Maya's signature, easily seeing it through the Force when touching her body. Much to his delight, he could clearly recognize the Dark Side within Maya. Not enough to set off any alarms among the Jedi, but it resided there, hiding in the light. Smiling upon the discovery, he wondered whether this was a product of her recent actions, or if it's always been there.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]'s words did not make much sense to the Sith Master, unfortunately, as he considered love to be one of the vast amount of feelings that helped him to connect to the Dark Side and draw power from it. Veles had done that before, using affection he felt towards the people he loved to feed him with energy, always calling upon the Dark Side to grant him strength and speed.

"If what you say is true, then love can be used by both aspects of the Force," muttered the Mon Calamari, looking into the woman's eyes, "Emotions are what fuels the Dark Side, what allows the Sith to control it, my dear Maya. To achieve the perfect state of tranquility and be at peace, you need to let go of everything, no? That is the Light Side, or so I believe."

When receiving some of her own energy, the amphibian made sure to reach out through the Force and cautiously observe how exactly the woman did it, watching the flow of the Light Side coming from her body into him. This gave him much greater understanding of how to actually use it, so he focused once again, combining his own energy with that of Maya's, along with all he knew about telekinesis, and raised his hand towards the shelf, as if he wished to grab one of the books there. Nothing happened at first, the silence quickly becoming awkward, but the Mon Calamari continued to concentrate on the book until it finally moved on its own, slowly floating towards his outstretched hand and landing in his palm.

"I feel like an Acolyte at the beginning of my journey." Darth Veles chuckled, glancing at the title of the book before setting it aside. "I believe I understand the concept now. It is not so different from the Dark Side, but that is not surprising, as both Light and Dark are used to command the Force. Shall we get to healing then, heavenly?"

Still having one of his hands on Maya's chest, the Mon Cal Master focused on sending the Light Side energy into the woman's body, helping himself with his knowledge of Force drain, reversing its concept and way of using and instead of stealing energy, he was giving it. "Does it work, Maya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom