Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arts of the Dark Side

Veles' large amber eyes closed as he knelt on the cold floor in a silent meditation. The Force embraced him almost immediately as he opened himself to it, swimming in the great ocean of the mysterious energy. He focused on the passion in his heart, the emotions stored in there and waiting to be used. Carefully, the amphibian let his feelings drag him down to the black bottom of the sea, the Dark Side. It felt good, natural even, as it swallowed his body until he halted the emotions in his heart from pouring out, stopping the darkness surrouding him from entering the mind and corrupting the body, though still drawing power from the Dark Side. As long as he stayed in control and used the Force instead of letting it use him, he was safe from all negative effects such as madness or bloodlust. The Dark Side had the wonderful ability not only to destroy, but also to twist and create anew, change anything at the core mercilessly and once and for all.

There lied its beauty and its danger. It offered a new start and with advantages, one had to be careful and not listen to all of its promises. Veles knew that very well. He had witnessed his best friend taking full draughts of the Dark Side with no caution, no restraint, like a person drinking alcohol and not knowing when to stop until getting completely drunk. The Sith had no intention to get drunk by the power of the Dark Side, he was stronger than its intoxication. And so would be his new student. That was almost certain. Strong will went hand in hand with the devotion to her ideals.

The small room he sat in was meant for meditation and the Sith had turned off the light, leaving it drown in darkness. That was on purpose, for a demonstration that would come later. There, Veles awaited his apprentice's return. [member="Maya Whitelight"], a young woman who had betrayed the first the Jedi Order, now the Silver Jedi. Would this be her last stop, or was her destination something entirely else? Whatever the case, the Mon Cal hoped she did as he ordered, that was to spend some time in the library and read anything she wanted, search for whatever interested her, see the forbidden knowledge hidden from her by the Jedi. Now it was time for her to find him and talk for a while. About anything she was interested in, really. While not an Acolyte, as the Jedi were the ones to complete her training, the Zeltron had little to no understanding of the Dark Side. It was Veles' duty to help her with that.

Coming from the Library what she was researching. After much pain staking mystery she was able to find out much about the writing on back of the pendent of hers. Would have started to look deeper into history, only for it was time for her next lesson with [member="Darth Veles"]. Just maybe he could bring some light to this matter for her. Highly doubting it, but one could always hope. Her manner hadn't change any at all she wasn't one to flip on personality. Staying true to what she believed in. That was to have peace for all. Stopping short on walking into the choice of today's lesson.

Breathing long pushing the key pad that would let her into the room. As the light flooded into the room seeing where Veles had taken up his spot. Watching for a few moment before the door slid shut on her. Leaving her in total darkness. Not even thinking upon this matter all she did was follow the imprint in her mind. Not wising to destruct him in his meditation. Sitting down in front of him. Closing her own eyes thinking before she spoke. "Greetings Master.", to have this roll off her tongue never though this would happen. It still had a strange to it.

Taking off her cloak that she had fashion out of her healer robes it had taken some time to find the right nature dye but it look like something out of the jungle now more to her taste. Giving him a smile as once again with her old habits still in play, lending over to kiss his cheek. Taking herself back into position.

It did not take long and he could feel her presence, vastly different from the other Sith. As the sudden flash of light illuminated the room when she opened the door and entered, Veles had finished his quiet meditation, opening his eyes. The cybernetic eye would have allowed him to see a bit, but there was no need for it since he could simply hear the Zeltron's voice and feel her. The Mon Calamari assassin slightly shook at her words; she called him her Master, causing the amphibian to remember his first apprentice, a young Zabrak. He had yet to discover what's happened to him, though the Republic's brutal onslaught presented only few options. Maya would also feel how it is to fight for survival...

"Greetings, Maya." Veles answered, smiling kindly at the woman. The grin only grew wider as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She hadn't changed a bit, which was a good thing. It spoke of strong will, unwillingness to let go of her old ways. In his opinion, someone like her was much more valuable to the Sith than those who changed their sides in the heat of situation amd also suffered a devastating damage to their personality. "How does it feel to be free, apprentice? You are just like when I've met you for the first time... on a blind date," he chuckled softly, finding the strange way that brought the two together quite humorous, "And yet you are different. You are not afraid to open your eyes and your mind... You will be an excellent Sith once I finish your training." Veles paused, his voice back to its calm and collected tone.

The Mon Cal focused on her signature in the Force, it truly seemed so our of place in the Sith Temple. Still, Maya was one of them. Veles welcomed this change, believing the Sith should be more open to the Light Side to control the Force as a whole, not just a half of it. After listening to [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s answer, the teacher continued speaking. "I believe you did as I asked and found our library to contain many materials the Jedi would like to see burned to ashes. That reminds me," the tone of his slightly raspy voice grew more serious and firm, "The Jedi do not ask what you believe in. For them, you are nothing but another Sith now. Less than a sentient being, animal even. Do not expect to receive any mercy; you will be either executed for crimes you did not commit or captured. Do not think being take alive is the better fate though... your memories will be completely wiped out, turning you into a little more than a walking corpse. Tell me, my dear apprentice. After millenia of being hunted down and having to hide in shadows just to survive the Jedi attempts to exterminate us , is it wrong to fight back, to defend ourselves, our culture and values?"

It still a bit odd for her to here the word coming from his lips of her being his apprentice. In an odd way with the blind date it was just to kick back and enjoy meeting others with in the large Galaxy. Never would she had thought the force would put a Sith with in her path as her blind date. For that matter some one so different in so many ways. To see her as something beside another Zeltron. That had been widely known for their fun playfulness among other things. In a way the very first time he looked at her in a different way. In a way she didn't look at him in a way most jedi would have. Did she stay there, to play along because she was force to be on this blind date with out any weapons. Would it had played out differently.

Shaking herself from what had lend her up to this moment in time. No afraid or was it that she could show no emotions. To do what must to be done. Yet finding herself a bit by bit to coming to his sweet honey lace words. In some ways she wanted to fight against these words. In the end finding them to be true of what this sith spoke. It was true this was a different cutlure a different way of looking at the force. What wrong with others having different view of the same goal as the jedi right? In a way as she looked across at Veles. Not seeing him as much as she could feel him more then anything. "Why isn't there a way to sit down to talk to like those of the other jedi believe in different ways to be a jedi. Its true I listen, I more then anything want there to be a balance. I want there be a galaxy that there is peace through out it, not tore by war. As war leave so much more then scars in the nature, on buildings. It leaves more in its wake, it leave more of the same it leave people homeless, sickness and cries for justice where is the end of it. When will both side learn to live with each other in peace. That is my passion that is my hope. "

Letting there be a time of where all could be heard between the two of them was their breathing, "I been researching a lot...what do you know about the Tarkins, I have found very much military but also there was a planet that was run by them, Veles." [member="Darth Veles"]

Veles tilted his large head to the right as he took in Maya's words. The nature of the young healer started to resurface again. It did not bother the Mon Cal; he understood the Zeltron wanted peace and balance. In a way, he wished for the very same things. Their views were not entirely the same though; Veles' vision of united and peaceful galaxy did not include the Jedi Order. There was simply no place for people like them. Part of them would definitely see the light of the Sith as Maya, the rest would die. To answer [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s question why cannot the two Orders just sit down and talk, Veles simply shrugged.

It could not be answered that easily. Aside from the obvious religious difference, there was the hate the two sides held for each other, which prevented their members from even having a chance to talk. From Veles' experience, it was always the Jedi who immediately attacked him. Without a chance to talk to people like that, the Mon Cal more often than not ended up fighting for his life as he defended himself against an unprovoked attack of a 'peacekeeper'. He fully realized the Sith side also produced such a retard once in a while, so he did not blame the Jedi entirely. There also lied the reason Maya was only the second being to call herself his apprentice. Too many Acolytes were mentally unstable for some reason he did not understand.

The mention of the Tarkins brought back some memories. Remembering himself many years back, as a kid learning about the history and famous individuals. "I do know something about them, yes. Wilhuff Tarkin, for example. Huh," he thought for a bit, "Is there something in particular about them you would like to know or discuss with me? I do not think I know more than the materials in the library. Before you speak again though, please assume your favorite meditating position and focus on the emotions you feel. Let the Dark Side wash over you. Do not fear it. The love for your son. The sadness for leaving the Silver Jedi. Remember when you felt hopeless, angry, happy, joyful. It is natural to feel. The Dark Side is natural. Neither good, nor evil." They could train as they spoke their minds, the former Jedi had to grow accostumed to the Dark Side and finally get rid of her irrational fear of it.

As she listen only to find out that knew just as much as she did with the research. Knowing the real test would come now. Speaking those words he did to her. Finding herself doing what asked upon. Slowly getting herself into a position that felt relaxed. Listening to [member="Darth Veles"] to find herself shutting her own eyes. Knowing that this would be a flood gate to open up if she didn't do this carefully. Bring her back to the day on the ship, all her emotion all over the place. Washing over her like a waterfall. Finding herself only to her surprise that they did have the same effect they did. Raw emotions that she had on that day was clear. Letting her mind work around the very thoughts that nothing is good or evil in her emotion. Holding way back to the fact of what could only be cause from her years of training to be caution over such matter.

I'm trying to let go fully but its just not something I can do so easy. To let it all flow out all at once will just.... Finding herself wanting to go down to the floor to curl up to run from flood. I have something that that spells the word Tarkin out in a form of Sith., flood contue to wanting to shut it off. As she made herself do. As that happen she could feel herself not so over whelmed with all the emotions. [member="Darth Veles"]

"Do not worry," Veles commented on [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s lack of ability to fully connect to the Dark Side and use it to its full extent. He showed no interest in what she said about Tarkin yet, leaving it for afted he had given her an advice or two about the Dark Side. "This is your first lesson and you might unknowingly fight against the Dark Side due to your years as a Jedi. Hmm." The Mon Cal stroked the long barbel on his chin, thinking of a way to help his apprentice. Then an idea came to his mind as he realized one thing in particular was most likely stopping Maya from doing better. "The Jedi believe the Force is a sentient energy that guides them, right? Everything that happens is its will, right?" the young Sith smiled, although the Zeltron female sitting opposite of him would hardly see it, "Then how do you explain the Sith still exist when the Jedi claim the Force wants us gone? How do you explain our victory on Coruscant, how do you explain the destruction of the Temple of the humble servants of the Force?" He did not even try to hide the sarcasm when talking about them. Truly, the way those people called themselves, how they explained and justified their actions. Stupidity was truly infinite.

"I can explain that quite easily, my dear Maya!" Veles started immediately, as it was a rhetorical question and he did not want Maya to actually answer, "The Force is not sentient. It is a tool for us to use. We have been gifted with the ability to bend it to our will, using passion to do so. Thanks to it, we can shape the galaxy to our liking, turning it into a better place to live. Take your Force healing as an example. You use it instead of a medpac most of the times. It is just another tool, a tool with many functions and uses, but still just a tool." To demonstrate a bit, the Mon Cal twisted his own signature in the Force, cleaning it of all darkness and shining like a beacon of all light in the galaxy. No doubt his apprentice felt that. With a single thought, he shifted the signature back to its previous state. It was him using the Force how he wanted when he wanted, not the other way around.

"Please continue getting used to the Dark Side. Feel the passion, but focus. Never lose focus, the control over the passion. Now, what is it about the word Tarkin being written in Sith?" asked Veles curiously, remembering the woman's history with the Sith he had discovered. Or rather her family's history, given the Sith tattoo on her body.

"The word Tarkin is the word on a pendant of mine, have you hear of the eye of Hoark.", as she let herself get use to such a sicken twisted way. It was as if her whole body wanted to purge it like [member="Dark"] Veles had done so many times before now. Letting once again all flow around her as if nothing had happen to her. Letting her passion rule her like that of her heart that wanted noting but to love her son. Seeing her son would bring her back to the path she had put herself on. It wasn't as if she had plan it this way.

"It has been past down from mother to daughter for many century now." , a she closed her eyes to once again do the task at hand.

"No, I'm afraid not." Veles answered truthfully, not knowing about the pendant. It was probably one of many artifacts with questionable power in them, but high price on the market. Truly, almost anything that belonged to the Sith of old was branded as an artifact and worshipped by some while others intended to destroy it. The Mon Cal did not believe in artifacts, he never trusted their power; after all, he always had to depend on the abilities of his body, not on some ancient trinket. "Now, Maya, my beautiful apprentice, listen. The Jedi have taught you the Dark Side corrupts. That to be free of its influence, you have to let go of all attachments... We, Sith, have a different opinion. It is easy to say that the Dark Side is evil, fed by hate and destroys the user's soul and body. The Jedi are actually right; if they delve into the Dark Side, they find themselves unable to get out. That is because they have no idea how the Dark Side actually works, how to deal with it in any other way than destroying it. If someone dives into the sea with the intention of touching the bottom and drowns due to underestimating the depth, does it make the sea evil? Will you poison the sea and kill all and any lifeforms in it because they are evil since they swim in the evil sea? Or does it simply make the overconfident diver stupid? If you are not prepared to touch the bottom, why not to practice diving closer to the surface?"

"You might say that the Dark Side is still powered by all evil emotions!" the Mon Calamari smiled, reaching out with his webbed hand and gently stroking the woman's cheek in the darkness, "And you'd be completely right. But what the Jedi intentionally forget is to say the Dark Side grows stronger with all emotions. Why are Sith associated with hate and not with love, then?" Veles chuckled softly and moved his hand away, "Because we love our friends and hate our enemies. When you're in the middle of a battle, anger and hate are much, much easier to find than love, obviously. Search your heart for the strongest of your passions and use it to strengthen your connection to the Dark Side, let it give you energy and power. Do not try to take all of it! If you try to steal all the power the Dark Side has to offer without years of practice and training, your mind will not be prepared for it... Hmm," the Sith stroked the long barbel on his chin, thinking about Maya's great passion. The only thing that came to his mind was her devotion to healing and her son. "The love for your son. Don't be afraid of it. It is natural. It makes you stronger. Your former allies might say it will drag you to the bottom... but why not let it be an attachment that drags you up to the surface? You will see him today or tomorrow, yes?" asked the Mon Cal, referring to the fact Maya was now allowed to be with her son whenever she wished. Without constantly flying in her ship and risking her life, leaving the boy without love he needed, the Zeltron could spend all the time she wanted with the little boy. Of course, during her training, Maya's son was in good care of his new foster parents.

"Enjoy each other. For too many years, Connor did not have the mother he wanted. Change that. Let the bond between you grow stronger. It is very possible we will also become bonded over the time of your training, which will make both of us stronger." The Mon Cal paused and nodded, "Pain and pleasure also give us power despite being the complete opposites. Yet, they are natural to most beings. Both are necessary parts of our lives... Because anything that fuels our passion makes the Dark Side stronger. It makes us stronger." He stopped to give his words a chance to sink in and also offer [member="Maya Whitelight"] some time to comment on what he said.

Taking in all that was being spoken to as if each word rang true to the next one. Coming to believe her own passion that drove could be release more and more. Coming to that there would maybe hard trails a head of her. Now looking at [member="Darth Veles"] as she let more of what he spoke to could be more and more. "I want to be able to bring the balnce the end to all war. Its the hurt that I feel all that is good in the very nature itself. " Wanting nothing more then to go to a place that would let herself find that in all the galaxy. Her eyes searching his own as if to latch on.

"Oh my sweet,", as she reach over to stroke his cheek. Then lending in to take a gentle kiss place upon him. It only took a few "I understand that but still there is a change that there will ways be that worry of wanting to take that lasting long drink from the darkside. Not wanting to let go of it. I don't want to loose myself all the way.", as she looked at him once again with concern in her own eyes. [member="Darth Veles"]

"Indeed," he nodded a few times, smirking. "But perhaps you are meant to bring peace and end this war in a different way than you imagine. You are a strong Jedi, Maya," the Mon Calamari took both of her hands into his own, connecting their bodies and letting the Force flow through them, empowering the two as a single being as they shared the energy. "And I have no doubt you will become an excellent Sith. Perhaps... you are destined to become a bridge between the Light Side and the Dark Side. Unite our orders, merge them into one. Only then, the galaxy will be at peace." There was a glint in his eyes, a spark of hope as he returned [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s stare. Veles knew that would never happen though, the possibility of the Jedi ever accepting something like that had vanished thousands of years ago. Not even the Mon Cal's dreams and visions included those Jedi fools, there was simply no place for them in the galaxy. Only the strong ones like Maya could join the Sith and rule side by side with the true Sith like Veles, create a paradise for the strong as well as for the weak.

Another kiss and Veles couldn't help but giggle, something very uncommon for him. "My dear, is this one of your Light Side techniques intended to redeem me?" he joked happily, finding the fact his apprentice was kissing him during the training quite humorous. The Zeltron brought up a serious subject, so Veles' smile soon disappeared, though the amusement could still be seen in his eyes and indicated by his wriggling barbel. "Then listen carefully, apprentice, for what I am about to tell you will stop you from diving too deep into the ocean."

Veles paused, letting go of her hands, his flippers reaching up and touching Maya's head by the sides, connecting her mind to his own with telepathy. Combining that power with Force illusion, he played various memories into the woman's mind, ranging from their first meeting to this very training and causing the memories to resurface in her brain, so she would never forget what pushed her away from the Jedi into the Sith embrace. "Never forget who you are." Veles' words echoed through her mind as she watched herself meeting the Mon Cal Knight for the first time. She'd remember the taste of the alcohol, the smell of the bar... and most importantly, her own thoughts and his words. She would be able to witness everything he said has been proven true. "Never forget what you stand for." Another memory wasn't as pleasant. The assassin took Connor from her and left the desperate woman alone on her homeworld, only to meet her again on Coruscant and save her life from her allies who wished to murder her just because she stayed true to her beliefs. The love for her son finally made Maya open her eyes and see things from a new perspective when her most hated enemy turned out to be a guide, a friend who wished the rogue Padawan to finally break from the cursed chains restraining her mind.

Another shift of time and place in her head, now the two stood aboard a massive Star Destroyer. He talked, giving her a choice. She listened and accepted, no longer filled with fear; it's been replaced by hope. It was then that she turned against her former colleague and witnessed Veles not only kept his word, as he returned Connor back to her care, healthy and happy, along with her son he also gave her a better life than she ever had. As she delved deeper into the Dark Side and discovered more about the Sith, she could see through the lies of the Silver Jedi. The light of the Sith redeemed Maya, purifying her soul and breaking the shackles. She was free now, having the power to accomplish her goal. And lastly, Veles offered her more images, a peek into the future; the most powerful healer in the galaxy, healing bodies, minds and souls alike with easy. "Never forget the moments that shaped your life."

The illusion ended, leaving the two in peace. Veles leaned closer, his large forehead touching the one of the Zeltron. "How do you feel, my apprentice? Do you finally understand?" asked the amphibious Sith in a soft whisper, the connection between the two minds not broken yet.

Having to be able to visit those vision upon which was very strong. It was the bonding keep her into place. Also some that they visited only fueled those raw emotions more. Emotions is what she felt as they visited every place they had met face one. To the first time on the blind date. Knowing what be playing could be a deadly game. Full well nothing could every prepare her for what was to come. The heat of the battle the cries all around her. To the very core it shook her. Finding to the place of her son. Feeling him in her arms again, to that happen to be back with her son. It was after the form of a child and mother bond only could come from a mother heart. It came to fade to find herself once again standing in front of [member="Darth Veles"].

"Yes I fully understand what has happen brought me to this very moment in time. Every action has brought me closer to something I much desire the path upon my feet is light, but has its places in the darkness. Which I must fully embrace upon. I will never forget what has lend me to you. I never will forget the trails the path."

"Excellent!" Veles smiled, taking a step back to put some space between them. Very pleased with their progress, Veles believed The Mon Cal was about to say something, but stopped before the first word left his mouth. Trying again, this attempt more successful. "I...," his voice trailed off and he felt glad for the poor light in the room, otherwise the woman would see him blush, "I have to admit... my dear... I am fascinated by you." He whispered silently, almost if afraid of saying it loud. "I have met many Jedi in my life... but you, Maya, you are different," Veles said with admiration clearly in his voice, "Any other Jedi would have killed me, maybe even tortured me if I took their son. You don't bend your beliefs as you see fit... unlike your former friends. When they are willing to sacrifice innocents to kill a Dark Side user, you place the innocents above all else. You are against unnecessary loss of life, be it a Sith or a Jedi. I never would have imagined to meet an actual Jedi... I thought all of you were weak willed. And yet, here you are, the strongest of all Jedi who saw the truth and joined the Sith. It was the right thing to do." Extending his left arm, his webbed hand went to her hair, gently stroking it with his claws. For a hairless Mon Cal, it was a very unusual sensation. Not an unpleasant one though, just unusual.

Thinking for a bit, the amphibian simply glared at the woman, playing with her blue hair before speaking again. "But I suppose the feeling is mutual, isn't it? You believed all Sith to be nothing more than wild animals, monsters who feed on the suffering of others. Until our date...," he chuckled, continuing to probe her with his large fishy eyes. This certainly wasn't how he treated his students and apprentices. Maya was not an ordinary apprentice though, she was a Jedi Healer, thus Veles had to adjust his lessons with her accordingly. And he may have developed a feeling for her... he was not sure, but it would only make him stronger if that was the case. Although he did not believe in destiny, becoming a Sith had to be the Zeltron's fate. The tattoo on [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s body proved it. This was meant to happen.

Letting herself listen to Lord Veles for the time. Feeling something different come from him. Listening to each of his words. Closing her own eyes for the time being as her own head was down. Feeling of each of the stroke of her own hair. Reaching out to touch him in the force the fact that her empathy something of a trigger telling him it was okay to have those feelings towards her. What did she know about the sith that made them so hated in the galaxy at large. [member="Darth Veles"] nothing like what she had learn to defend against. Knowing that all sith had to be power hungry. What else would a sith be after to twist her to the dark make it sweeter then candy. To make it a desire the power to put it in their palm.

"My sweet sweet Veles you must know that what I have learn about you does in turn need me to feel a curiosity of everything that every knew or taught about the sith being the monster of the galaxy that needs to be exterminated. You here haven't raise a head to me out to teach me to understand where my action brought me. Dangerous game, true I had many time a desire to go before my council to get the help need. Only knowing myself that would bring more innocent lives to a end. Please know that there was a time where I wanted to bring out the warrior with in to get my son and to use torched. Like you have pointed I stood on my true path let the event play out. Not rushing into something not knowing all the true facts. ", there was always room to be learning.

Lending over after which she let her lips place a kiss upon his lips pulling back. "I can feel your desire my sweet.", letting her own hand touch upon her cheek.

"I still do not know if I will be seen by other like a full sith, but of one that live in my own principle, I have a deep respect for all life, no mater what they are like in the force."[member="Darth Veles"]

Everything she said further reinforced his belief that persuading her into joining the Sith was the right choice. It seemed Maya also realized what made her so different, so special. Unlike her fellow Jedi, she refused to surrender to the emotions that had claimed so many others. She must have felt anger when he took her child; even hatred. By not giving into them, she was much stronger than any other Jedi in Veles' eyes. Many Jedi possessed vastly more power than Maya could ever dream of, yet many of them never truly believed in what they did and fought for. That was their undoing, the inability to open the eyes and see the galaxy, see themselves drowning in the Dark Side while the light of the surface no longer illuminated their path. Obsessed with exterminating the Dark Side users, placing their obsession above innocent lives. Fools, weaklings. Their efforts only made the Dark Side stronger than before, giving their hated enemies more power. Given the Sith Order constantly adapted and envolved, it was fairly possible the Jedi went through a similar process; unknowingly accepting the Sith ways of old and becoming barbaric savages. Maybe if she rebuilt the Jedi Order once the Sith wiped the 'peacekeepers' out...

His train of thought got interrupted by the sudden and unexpected kiss. Not on his cheek like previously, but on the lips. Given the different sizes of their mouths, it felt a bit awkward. Veles did nothing to stop her though. His own hand went up to touch the hand [member="Maya Whitelight"] placed on his cheek, holding it there. The Mon Cal remained silent, listening to her concerns. "There is no need to worry, my dear Maya. As my apprentice, you are my responsibility. It is quite possible the others will never see you as a Sith, but that hardly matters since you have displayed an impressive loyalty to your beliefs. I do not trust those who betray everything they believe in on a whim..., what stops them from doing it to us as well? You are more valuable than them, as you have joined of conviction. I am not going to push you into betraying your beliefs. It would be counter-productive. I simply wish to open your eyes and teach you how to control the Dark Side. Besides, nobody said Sith cannot be a healer." Pulling her closer, the Mon Cal planted a small kiss on her lips. Again, a bit awkward, but Veles did not care. "And what is your desire, my dear?" he asked with a smile, teasing her a little. The fact that she was a Jedi (albeit not entirely) and he was a Sith made this all more exciting. As much as he did not want to admit it, he had developed feelings for her... Maybe it was her strong will, maybe her kindness, Veles found himself falling for this young Zeltron. The feeling made him stronger, he could sense his heart being filled with another passion, allowing him to draw more power from the Dark Side and control it more easily.

Letting all these emotions go flooding out of her. It came to be that the string of what lay sleep. Waking up slowly from a dream like manner. Finding themselves now looking into those large eyes of his. To find something different or was the the feels that was flowing off the one before her. Listening to all the words he spoke. "Its one thing to believe in the force. Another to use that of the pure darkside of the force. Only then could knowing the danger that she was flirting with. It was a line just what was it about this one that stood now. Beating of her heart, finding image of something else. Wanting to do nothing more then to pull back. Just what getting ready to happen, could she had stop it from getting this far.

"My sweet, what you must understand I feel everything that coming from you and the desire I feel with in me that also a desire.", as he once again look on. Her head now upon his head to his smooth skin. It was only after some times before she spoke again. "I can never sole go into the darkness of the force as there is life all around that flows, that is my sweet honey to like so much.

[member="Darth Veles"]

“It is not necessary to use the purest form of the Dark Side, my apprentice,” Veles replied, “If you use your passion to enslave the Force and make your body a conduit to the Dark Side, you will be filled by the purest form of the Dark Side energy, corrupting your body. Now, we don’t want to ruin your beauty and such ability is generally used to cast offensive powers, such as Force lightning. As a healer, you do not need to worry about that.” The Mon Cal said, breaking their embrace and walked behind the woman, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her into a tight hug. Moving his mouth closer to her ear, he whispered more words, just for her to hear.

“You know battlefield is filled with death. That strengthens the Dark Side in such places. Once you understand how to draw energy from the Dark Side, you will find yourself able to heal many more wounded… Use the Dark Side to fill your body with fresh and raw energy, use the energy to heal and make the healing process faster. A very effective combination of both aspects of the Force… if it works. Which is why I want you to teach me more about the Light Side. I want to control the Force as a whole without restrictions. Only then I will be a true Sith… as will you, once the training is complete. Never solely devote yourself to only one aspect of the Force! Otherwise you will find yourself drowned in the Darkness or being burned by the Light.” He smiled and passionately kissed the Zeltron’s neck, realizing her empathic abilities would be able to feel what he felt, turning her into an effective Dark Side user if she used it correctly. The young woman was full of emotions and Veles intended to take full advantage of it to teach her how to connect to the Dark Side of the Force.

“The desire you feel! Use it to strengthen your connection to the Dark Side! Let the passion flow through you!” he ordered firmly, using his own passion to fill himself with power, fully knowing the Zeltron could feel it through her empathic ability. [member="Maya Whitelight"] had to embrace her feelings as well, to learn how to control the Dark Side and effectively turn it into a powerful tool.

Knowing one passion as she was so filled with. It all around her could feel it strongly coming off of [member="Darth Veles"]. It had a inviting feelings as if one was now on the way to eat a tasty treat. Feeling herself once more with the passion that fulled her in so many areas of her world and life. Could she full open it to the darkside to be a balance as he spoke should could be. Only that would know that was herself and fate. If she could do this then maybe could let herself fully go in the force. To became the the person that her mother elder of her tribe knew she would be come. Hearing her words once again as she spoke to her as a child.

Awww my sweet child, you may not think you are special but truly you are very special then anyone knows even your own mother. Your come from strong bloodlines but not only from the one side but from both side of the warrior and healer. Feeling as you do with the heart that beats inside of you my child you are a precious gem to be had, know this those that seek to control you for there own means be warned then will be there to want to take avanage of your nature. Your abilities only you can control what you will became. Remember this either side you should comes great responsibility.

Only to have that part fade once again to the back of her own mind. Feeling the heated passion kiss upon her neck how much she wanted to react to this kisses the same way. Turing around once again her eyes was searching his big eyes of his. What was with this one that s tried her so much. Only to cause her to want to let herself fully let herself to come to the passion that had been raising in him. It wasn't what he felt now but other times a well. It strangeness as it may seem so many time he could acted on these feelings of his. When she was a her weakness no he choice not to but hold back to restrain himself.

Reaching out now to gentle stroke the top of his head in a way that could feel that he wanted more this this touch from her. "Fate plays a part everything, I find it very likely I have the same faction as you knowing all been told and learn about those that use the dark side his evil nothing more then wanting to put there own desire and passion, for power above all else. I want to know of the darkside will I use like you wanted me to or the way you use it I will not know nothing until that time comes. I will teach you what I know of the lightside the pure form that I have came to bath in dayliy. ", as she let out the flow of passion long ago she had the passion that had been rooted in something else but this time this was different. As she once again it was like reading his own passion herself. Placing a kiss upon his lips as much as it seem so different and awakened something lease that flow out of her. [member="Darth Veles"]

His eyes widely opened and he smiled as Maya’s presence connected to the Dark Side. Finally! Veles was very pleased with this; the young Zeltron has finally tasted the Dark Side for herself, allowing it to touch her body and give her a fraction of its unlimited power. The Mon Calamari’s had no idea if this way of teaching could ever work before this lesson; most, if not all Sith were taught to use anger, hate, the stronger passions instead of love and lust. The fact that [member="Maya Whitelight"] succeeded proved that the negative emotions were not necessary to utilize the power of the Dark Side. Maybe not to such extent, but the healer hardly needed to harness it fully.

Glaring into her eyes when she turned around, as if talking to her through the mere eye contact and saying what he could not express by words, the Sith Knight gently stroked her blue hair with his webbed hand just as her fingers examined the rubbery, yet smooth skin on his large head. The Force told his of the desire growing stronger in her body. Perfect. The Mon Cal silently listened to her, a single nod of his head indicated he agreed with his apprentice. Letting her kiss land on his lips, he decided now would be the perfect time as the passion coursing thorough her body was about to reach its peak.

“My apprentice,” Veles started, clasping his hands behind his back, “We could quench your desire here and now, but we won’t do that. Not until this lesson is complete, at least. Do you know why?” asked the amphibian with a large smile that quickly faded as he paced around his Zeltron student, basking in her passion and using it to empower himself. Like the previous time, he answered the question before she could in order to immediately give her the answer. “Because being a Sith is not only about letting the passion flow through your body. It is about controlling the passion, resisting the urge to give into it fully. Being in control of your passion means being in control of yourself, free of its influence. Have you ever experienced true freedom?”

One of his curved lightsaber hilts levitated into the air and rotated above the Mon Cal’s right hand. “Feel the passion. Use it to connect to the Dark Side, draw power from it to become stronger and to make your Force abilities more powerful. I am holding my lightsaber by channeling the power of the Dark Side into the telekinetic grip wrapped around the weapon. Use the Force to take it from me… you will be unable to do so unless you use the Dark Side as well. And please, my beautiful Maya, do not take the lightsaber into your bare hands. It has a certain… security lock. It is to prevent my opponents from holding my own weapons. Now, use the telekinesis to overpower my own hold on the hilt. That is your last task for today.” While he could press on and continue the lesson, he did not want his apprentice to get overwhelmed by all the new information. Learning how to tap into the Dark Side and use it would be more than enough progress, one that required much practice in the student's free time as well to get familiar with the concept so she did not doubt it ever again.

"As you wish, my Master", to control this passion she must. Closing her eyes fully as it may to give her the balance she need at what seem to be at the edge of a high cliff. Find herself face to face with the very passion deep with in her that drives all her force living inside of her. This time it was for a different reason it was for lust. As for what that her passion driving her own only time would tell.

Closing her eyes reaching out in the force like that of lustful fingers greedy wanted what she wanted to have to hold. To please him she must be driven to do the task at hand to fell she wouldn't do that. Driven she must be that what she would push herself to do. Finding it little by little to crease what was held high above in her master hand. As she gentle plucked it. As slowly bring it down after the victory was now herself, this causing a curve in her lips. Instead of bring to her hand, as soon she had it back into her master hand gentle. "My Lord Veles,", her own eyes blanked open widely. Her own eyes darker shade of pink, brightly burning as one could see.

Only after which time she calm herself but not the lust down inside of her just like the cage warrior she worked to cage this new warrior with in. Even now as she looked back up at her master it as if her eyes had change to her simple shade of lighter pink. [member="Darth Veles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom