Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artistic Rendition

In my entire time on Chaos, I haven't exactly had an official avatar for Myles. This one has sort of been a placeholder, and so was the one before it. If someone can draw Myles for me, that'd be great.

Anyone who'd do me this solid has artistic freedom to draw however they like. You can use my current avatar and the image on my character bio for reference. To give a brief description: Myles is young. His hair is a little ragged on top and he has an undercut. He wears a signature brown leather jacket and is clean shaven. I'm picturing him with a narrow chin but strong jaws, if that makes sense. Doesn't really matter too much though.

Typically looking for an upper body shot, but if you can do full body that's great too. As long as I can crop it down.

Here's a facial picture, similar to what I have in mind. (with a smaller nose lol)

Disconnected-Undercut-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom