Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist needed

Okay, so I've been looking for a good hour or two already, and I can't find a picture I think really suits what I'm looking for. So, I may need it drawn. What I'm looking for is, a small, curved, carved tusk on a leather necklace. On it, it should have an engraving of the emblem from the Jedi Knight series. Around it, any kind of Celtic or Nordic patterns or designs. Thanks in advance!

Jedi emblem: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Jedi_Knight_Logo.jpg

[member="Gherron Vael"]

I just put the knight logo for now if you still want celtic/Nordic symbols I'll add them as well but this is what I have at the moment if this works then I will proceed with the rest. :)

KnightsTooth.png

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Up top we got some random knot bar thing I found. The Y with the line through it is a protection rune. (I love how the logo has similar shape :) ) I didn't like the extra unused white space so I filled it if you wish I can remove it.
KnightsToothwRunes.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom