Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art for a New Faction?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Associated Art to help anyone who decides to help us out!

XVo5nBq.png

qSdERf7.jpg
gQzrfgB.jpg
5PuL8ha.jpg
bFzHUgL.jpg
GUhFPjz.png
1dIfUYH.jpg
ik7p4kj.jpg

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Tirdarius"] I do, the backstory is that after they made their way out of the Rishi maze they picked up on some old Sith stuff so it made sense to use it as their emblem. I would like to keep the theme of black and yellow, pointy things. Sith-like, as the old Sith are sort of their foundation. I've done some banner-ish stuff, but admittedly its not very good. Just crops.

S1mDLSf.png

8C0cu56.png
QCASWxm.png
FrZ54GA.png
1rMrM5V.png
AyxUrqP.png
AInAvuk.png
BCMO0Ew.png
M38i6ng.png
OdB20V5.png
rwcMcwz.png
uHGfYh4.png

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I like the use of the Sith symbol, but it doesn't really look personal, and you've emphatically stated in the interest thread that it isn't a Sith faction. Therefore, I've toyed with the logo a bit using your black and yellow palate. The result is 16 variations of the original design.

For ease, I've arrranged them into different groups, whether they have the characteristic spikes or are simpler designs. I'm uploading them at full resolution to help presrve the detail of the image. The solid colours should make changing the colour palate of the logos fairly easy. If there are any issues with downloading the images or any other problems, feel free to message me.

Enjoy.

Simple Designs

Full Spike Variations

NW-SE Spike Versions

NE-SW Variations

Circle Variations

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom