Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Arrival

As his ship entered the atmosphere of Dromund Kaas, Kesran could feel the dark side emulating from the planet below. It was so strong, the power, it was almost liked it called to him. "Interesting", Kesran said as he mumbled to himself. He had never felt such power in the dark side. His mind quickly started to wander as Kesran directed it back to focus. "Ok, its time", Kesran thought to himself.

"Unidentified HWK-1000, please identify yourself". The flight control officer, Kesran now slowed the speed of his craft before its immediate descent. "This is Kesran Opadal, Sith Acolyte, I was given assurance by Moff Lyken that I would be granted entry". "Umm..... my...my apologies my lord, I was not informed of your arrival". "Check your arrival manifest, it should be there". A long pause went out over the comm. "Yes my lord, I found it, submit your clearance codes and proceed to Platform 4". "Thank you officer".

As he neared the main landing platforms, he passed around large skyscrapers that took up most of the skyline of Kaas City. It wasn't no Coruscant, but then again, there really isn't any city like Coruscant. As he lowered his HWK-1000 down into Platform 4, he felt it. The cold, the hate, the power.

It was him.........The Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

Kesran's fear increased, never had he been in the presence of a being so close with the dark side.

As his ship landed and the main boarding elevator lowered, Kesran walked towards it and looked at his trusty droid companion. "Stay here R4, Ill call you if I need anything, alright". "The droid beeped happily in agreement". Kesran stepped off the boarding elevator as it reached the cold durasteel floor of the landing platform. Kesran thought to himself, "Well, there is no going back now".

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

2ZdExLQ.png

The skies above the throneworld were perpetually abuzz with activity at all hours of the day or night. The seat of power for the sith never slept it was said be it civilian, corporate, government, military of official sith business. The massive defense fleet hovered in orbit as well as many other fleet assets docking at the capital for one reason or another, often numbering into the thousands. For the Dark Lord of the Sith deep within the Imperial Palace - it was home for many years. In recent years it was the place from which he governed the whole of the empire. Long ago he rose beyond the necessity for sleep and the loss of his wife ended the need to lay within his own bed to rest beside her. The giant never slept, never wavered in his tireless work. But on this day it was the duties of a sith that dominated his attention.

As soon as Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal entered the system he gave the order that control was to divert him to a very specific location, a docking platform on the Imperial Palace. It was an acolyte filled with promise, nothing but the potential to become a great sith with his strength in the force and his talents. The young man would be put to the test his strength, resolve, willpower. Everything would be put to the test to determine if he had what it takes. If he was worthy of the power that the Dark Lord could bestow upon him. It would be an experience rife with pain designed to build up a strong foundation for a sith. If he had the strength to pay the price that true power required one to pay, then his future in the sith would be bright indeed. If he didn't? Well they would see wouldn't they? When the ship finally landed on the platform there was no security team of crownguard to greet him. It was only a single gigantic figure eclipsing eight feet in height, wrapped in dark robes adorned with the sigil of the sith order, unmistakably made for the only one worthy to claim the title of head of the sith order.

There were no visible weapons on him and Darth Prazutis stood as still as a statue, utterly motionless. All around him raged a maelstrom of dark side energy. Out from the darkness of the hood came a pair of blazing molten orbs, filled with the purest manifestations of hatred and cruelty, a physical manifestation of the power he wielded.

"I have watched you. A mere initiate in our ways. Out of so many I have elected to bring you here before me."

"Did I make the right choice?"

The immense giant began to turn without another word and walk towards the access doors that led deeper into the palace.

As he approached the Dark Lord, Kesran stopped and bowed silently to show his deference. He could feel almost no emotion, just hate and cold rage. Not to mention the cold chill he was feeling emanating from the Dark Lord as well. As his new Sith master turned and walked towards the Imperial Palace, Kesran quickly followed, attempting to keep pace with the large imposing Sith. He responded to the last line given by the Sith Lord by saying, "Yes...I will prove that you did, my lord". As he finished speaking, a minor smirk appeared on his face. It only lasted shortly, as it was replaced by one of fear and shock once he looked up at the monstrosity that was the Sith Imperial Palace. It laid in front of him and hovered over him like a giant standing over and squinting at a fish. he was extremely honored to have been selected by the Sith Lord, and he hoped he would really prove him that he did make the right choice. If he didn't, well then, Kesran would deserve to be dead. Although was optimistic that he would succeed, with obvious doubts of course. The Holocron of Exar Kun had given him great knowledge and access to great power as well as his important lessons with his former mentor, Haylon Palliak. This prepared him enough, in his mind to step into a more powerful & darker learning of the Dark Side & the Sith.

As he followed his new master into the Palace, he knew he could never go back, he would succeed as a Sith, but the cost. Whatever it was, Kesran was willing and desperate enough to believe he would have the strength to pay it. Only time would tell if he would be right....

Not only would his future be changed, but he, himself would be crucially changed forever, and Kesran knew it.

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom