Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrival on Telos

[member="Pajeed"]

She was looking at him. "We can but where do you want to go? She wasn't certain what he wanted to do sitting on the one jedi's shoulder and getting to have a look on her face with most of her attention going around a few of the things in the room with all of them. The robes were being worked on and tested. The small As-Aki got to get some of the more interesting things done as they didn't stop for guests they had jedi initiates to teach and padawans to place with masters.

[member="Sheila"]

"I don't know... the only thing I should do, before the day is over is, that i contact...", he begins stuttering, "a friend of me. We got... things to... do. It's business... the business I am in.". He feels relieved until he realizes, what he was actually saying and regrets, that he said it.

[member="Pajeed"]

She looked at him for a moment nodding her head a little. "Alright there iss nothing stopping you from using your coms. We aren't exactly secret or hidden like just don't be to loud." She wasn't really certain if he wanted her to react or not but she was a two inch tall flying woman... with wings. There was not a lot to surprise her when everything was bigger then herself.

[member="Sheila"]

"Okay... then see ya later." He goes back to his ship, enters and stays several hours in it.

The fear and anger he has during these hours could feel any force user on this planet. As he went outside the ship, he looks very aggressive... like he wants to kill somebody...

Sheila left most of the things there while she spent the hours working with the others on the robes. Attention fitting on some of the details before she moved about. Working with the ones there she could do a lot as they had been testing and improving the robes with the different groups and now they had people working to make more of them for everyone to wear. Lots of production value and strength tied into them before she felt the one coming to them with something as she sat there on the one padawans shoulders watching. "What happened?"

[member="Pajeed"]

[member="Sheila"]|[member="Dune Rhur"]
"Damn... it's... nothing.", he calms down, "The person i talked with is... like bantha excrement. Nothing useful in it. But I have to forget it." He said the last sentence with such an frightening obviousness. He did his job for years without any incidents... and now he got in this situation. His employers are waiting for the delivery of the stuff in his ship and he cannot fulfill the order...

[member="Pajeed"]

She was looking at him and shrugged. "Alright then." A look as the lessons and practice continued on the robes and other pieces of equipment they had been making. She spared a few thoughts for Shmi and the grandmaster was busy ensuring they had a nice new shiny home for doing things as her attentio went to all of the other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom