Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrival on Telos

Pajeed is accepting his next contract... he should smuggle "medicin" to Ord Mantell. As soon as he arrives in his ship, he enters the new destination in the ship's computer and takes off.
The ship jumps into the hyperspace. A sense of home and security is surrounding him. He spent most of his life in this vessel and it was always reliable.
He goes to bed, lies down, his eyes are closing and in this moment, the ship jumps out of the hyperspace. He just arrives in the orbit of the planet Telos.
Suddenly he has the... immense desire to land on the planet.
"That's strange... why do I want to land down there?"
It doesn't matter... he wanted to sleep, so that's what he did.
After a few hours he wakes up by a silently hum and a voice. "Hello?", it whispers. He startles, takes his Blaster, his faithful companion in bad times, and aims, completely disorientated, into the room.

[member="Pajeed"]

There were so many interesting things happening around them as she moved. Fluttering about with attention here and there bringing the small wings to a buzz. Telos was proving to be quite a wonderful sight to behold and with the additions and equipment provided by Sasori to fix things up they were able to do a lot more with a lot less. THe small As-Aki could fly around the facility checking on the others and use the vent system to reach her room that was off tot he side and filled with pillows. No one else came inside so not really a problem when she felt something in the force. Perking up and over to roll on her side as she was squinting. Suddenly she was up and flying into the darker rooms they used for storage and to hold some of the extra stuff the jedi were moving in. "Hello."

"Hello? Where are you?", he said with a little bit of fear behind his voice, his blaster still holding in his hand, "Come out of your hideout and face me!"
A couple of moments later he realises, that he landed on Telos. "Okay, I am on my ship,", his voice getting louder and more threatening, "but why I am now on Telos?"

[member="Sheila"]

[member="Pajeed"]

She remained there and shrugged. "I don't know, you came here to the jedi academy." The As-Aki was sitting on a small metal bar while she watched and raised an eyebrow. Letting her small size project her voice in the force more then just shouting. SHe didn't know what was happening but could hazard a few guesses while going over a few of the things in her head. Sasori had been rebuilding so empty spaces people could wander into and she dind't recognize the one here at least for now. "What brings you to the jedi?"

"Uhmm...", he is looking around and his voice is getting more calm. After a moment he see [member="Sheila"], notices, that she is a person with good intentions, puts his blaster away and feels noticeably relieved. "Maybe", he started to grin, "Maybe we should introduce ourselves, before we chat?"

[member="Pajeed"]

Sheila was looking at him and shrugged. "I don't know I was i the temple when I heard you talking. The jedi only have so much fixed up and we have been working on some of the things." They had bee setting up enough and her work with Shmi as well as some of the others proved interesting for getting to roam around. She was rather looking forward to going to Exis station to see what they could do with it and if they could move the station well all the better in her opinion for building up some of the things.

[member="Sheila"]

"Okay... it doesn't matter. Anyhow, I originally didn't want to come to Telos. I think that was a malfunction of my Ship's navigation, that brought me to this planet.", he pauses a few seconds, "But... I was here a few years ago."

[member="Pajeed"]

She had no idea what he was saying nod and smile... nod and smile that was the best way to continue the conversation as the two inch tall jedi knight was putting some of the pieces together for what they were doing. "I see." She stood up on the metal for a moment before extending her wings as they hummed a little with her flight around the room and settling down. "Well you are here now, the question is what do you intend to do while you are here."

"Uhmm... I... I don't know...". He goes to a computer console nearby and taps on the screen lit up by his presence. A few moments later he sounds quite angry: "Why... is that engine broken?". He is tapping more and more hectic on the screen, and as the room is illuminated in red color outgoing from the control pads he stops tapping. He turns back to [member="Sheila"] and is looking frustrated: "Okay... I am forced to stay here, until my ship can fly again. Can you show me a place, where I can stay?"

[member="Pajeed"]

She was looking at him with a raised eyebrow as he spoke. "I am not sure, inviting people to the temple is not really something to do and you have a blaster that you like pointing at people." She was small and shooting her wasn't exactly an easy thing to do but she couldn't risk outbursts and blasters being pointed at padawans or the like. Flying up and around while she glowed white and gold

[member="Sheila"]

"It's not... damn.", his voice is getting more calm, "I don't pointing on random people with my Blaster. I just... got the experience, that nearly everyone, who sneaks into my room, just wanted to kill me. That... yeah." He puts his Blaster into his locker. "I promise you, that my blaster stays there as long as i am here! Maybe you can just show me around?"

[member="Pajeed"]

She looked at him. "I am two inches tall and sound like a squeak toy. I sneak everywhere." She said it while going around and motioning for him to follow her while leading the way into the telos academies area. Her usual vent traveling suspended while some attention to the details was being there. She fluttered around looking in the rooms and making sure they were locked as more of her thoughts went to the other things around.

He is following [member="Sheila"] and pays very much attention to what she is doing. It is unusual for an normal sized man to see such an little woman... and to feel the immense aura emitted by her. His knowledge about the force is not the best, but he realized, that she is force sensitive... and he feels, she is hiding something...

[member="Pajeed"]

Sheila kept them going through as she arrived at one of the main entrance halls flying in and turning on the lights. The sounds of the droids there as some of the other jedi were working to help test out the robes and equipment brought her attention around. She was rather liking the sight of it while the one was testing it and the force hardened fabrics deflected the lightsaber with the aid of the crystal weave that had been imbued to resist energy to a higher degree. Thanks to jedi like Mantic and Matsu the small As-Aki could see and even feel the benefits with the other attributes of it namely resisting the force.

[member="Sheila"]

He sighs. The scene playing in front of his eyes is bringing back memories. Memories of a time before he descended into smuggling. He wants to go back to the time, but he cant. His decisions were irreversible, Pajeed knew it. And he regrets, that he made these decisions.

He realizes, that every other person he can see is a jedi. And every Jedi here belongs to the light side. Actually, the first he wanted to do is to run away. To stay in the underground of Telos until he scrapes up the parts to fix the hyperdrive engine. But he can't. They would find him and definitely would check, what he has loaded. He wouldn't survive the shame of failing in his contract. He wouldn't survive, if he fails. There are too much enemies of him out there to face them all alone.
He got noticably scared. Scared about the consequences of what he did. Scared about everything his enemies want to do with him.

[member="Pajeed"]

Sheila continued to work with them as she was looking over the jedi testing the robes. A great thing about working with Shmi was well she knew a lot being a better bookworm... but then she also got to work with Sasori and all of their researchers were doing so much. The robes were being beefed up into something that the jedi could use with most of her attention on it. "So how are the initial tests looking." She was going over the results of it. "We have been working on the energy resistance of the robes now and it has been proving effective. They are heavier then first anticipated but that will be easily managed by the jedi wearing them. The force resistance will augment their minds and allow the ones wearing it to spend more time on things instead of focusing to protect from the smallest instances." That was what she was hoping for and they were working to weave her a robe in the loom special. To fit on the small As-Aki and maintain its level of protection.

"Can you explain me, what you are developing right now?", he asks into the room, "It looks really interesting!".
He is noticable staggered of what they are doing there. He hasn't seen something like that before.

[member="Sheila"] | [member="Dune Rhur"]

[member="Pajeed"]

"They are testing out the new robes we have been working on. Force hardened fibers and weaves of crystal to allow the jedi wearing them to have superior protection from lightsabers and energy attacks along with some very special things. It will boost the natural force resistances padawans are taught to do subconsciously."

"Wow... that is... awesome!", he is looking to the robes. "If I had one of them...", he begins to grin, "yeah, life would be that easy..." A few seconds later he curses, "Dammit, that...", turns back to [member="Sheila"], "Can we continue, Sheila?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom