Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrival on Cha Kale (Esthoriel) - Slave

I wonder how I got here, on this moon and especially as a slave. This started with my staying at Halbarrow (in Spindle VI) in a hotel inn. I decided to visit this planet because it was a remote planet with modern residences and it would be nice for a vacation. I started my vacation off by staying at a hotel in Halbarrow itself. To not seem like some egotistical psycho, I decided to hide my gear in my legs in the matching compressed compartments. But before doing that I bought some local clothing at a tourist shop near the spaceport, in order to fit the mood of this vibrant city. After a pretty relaxing forst day I decided to go to sleep in my room. But due to my ignorance I had no clue that a planet named Esthoriel was a neighboor, and I was also clueless of their violent and barbaric ways of acting. Such as kidnapping people to make theme slaves are to make them nice tasty meals. Since I was unaware of this, I didnt lock my bedroom window. And fate decided that I was going to be one of the unlucky few who fall victim of the kidnappings of the Kuonja. I still have no idea as to how I was taken, but all I remember is waking up by being carried by a kuonjan soldier. It looked like I was in some sort of ship with fascinating technology. They had stripped me of everything except my underwear and my legs. They were probably not very familiar with this custom mandalorian technology. I was then taken to a jail cell with a guard keeping watch. I noticed that the kuonjan guards were tall and had alot of muscle mass. I thought to myself "what an interseting anatomy they have". I also had never killed this species before. I thought to myself "I should fight one of them to see their weaknesses but also find their strong points". I also looked around my cell to see if there was any type of special mechanism that I could take to study later. And as it turned out, I was in a regular cell. I didnt have the privilege of a nice cell. But that is aside the point, I then decided that I was not going to partake on their slave bussiness. After all I am an independent hunter I can do what I want. So i decided to get geared up and explore this mysterious place. Luckily for me they had underestimated my strenght and thus breaking out of a normal cell was childs play. Surprisingly the Kunjoa guard wasnt happy at me going out for some fresh air, so I killed him. He seemed like he was a nice guy, but I would never know because I killed him. As I was heading towards what I thought was the exit a few more guards stood in my way. But killing them with my spears wouldnt be fun, so I decided to try hand-to-hand combat. But I was no match for them, one of them actually threw me across the corridor. But they could never scratch my gear. I then realised they were still a pretty strong race. So I used my spears and slaughtered them. After killing a few I headed towards what seemed like an office. I then decidd to enter it, and now you are caught up with my past events. And there stood Tzarthyx Tzarthyx , right infront of me.

Bridge.jpg

Inferis-class Prison Barge (Command Bridge)
Tags: Fintan Ghirga Fintan Ghirga
Objective: Secure the escaped prisoner

The Kuonjan controlled starship was returning from a successful miniature raid on Spindle VI. They had used various smaller vessels to land scattered in the capital city of Halbarrow, due to high security only a few small scouting parties were sent in unconscious ships to gather all they could this mostly included new bodies for their mines and, Durasteel for their technology. The raid ended with a good yield and no casualties, this wasn't their first time on this planet and it wouldn't be the last either. Tzarthyx was in the middle of contacting their home port on Utajiri about their triumph in collecting new slaves and Durasteel when red blaring lights flashed up on his screen. There had been a security breach with one of the new captives, two guards had already fallen to this soft-skinned human.

More reports came in about their unwanted escaper and Tzarthyx was getting irritated about the incompetence of his men. He would need to attend the colosseums and purchase more capable warriors the next time he dwelled on Esthorhiel. Just as the insectoid Knight was getting lost in his thoughts another report of more dead combatants emerged on his screen. A large grin grew across the hideous maw of Tzarthyx as he hoped to come across the one who bested his men, in order to test his steel in combat against the sword of Zamani.

But the Kuonjan spoke to soon, as the intruder walked right into his arms. The soft-skinned human now stood only a few meters from him. Tzarhtyx thought to himself, he must be mistaken as he appeared at what was a hunk of metal and flesh, there was no way this feeble man could have butchered his trained warriors with nothing but spears.

"Sate your useless name pale-skin" Tzarthyx demanded in a loud voice as he spoke in broken and harsh sounding galactic basic. He continued speaking to the intruder "Who are you to kill my warriors, we captured you, you belong to the Kuonjan Empire, now kneel and return to your miserable cell, before you die miserably" He spoke determined to show this lowly human his place beneath the superior race of Kuonjans.

"Well hello there big guy," I said to Tzarthyx Tzarthyx in a jokingly tone. "What with the hostile attitude, I only came to see what this whole place was about. I must say for your anatomies, your soldiers are pretty weak." Tzarthyx is standing there looking excited for some reason, I must say I'm intrigued. "Well if you have to know, I go by the name of Fintan Ghirga. I am a lone bounty hunter, though I am originally from Mandalore. Im still suprised as to how I got here. I was originally in Halbarrow to enjoy some time off. But it seems I found something more fun." I then activated my legs to go in climbing mode. I want to toy with him i little bit. So I get on the ceiling and look at Tzarthyx from above. I think that this will anger him and maybe even trigger a fight. "Hey big guy, ill play with you. But first I wanna see if you can catch me all the way up here" but Tzarthyx eyes glowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom