Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army of Light Masters and Teachers. Unique Skills

Coming from several factions - The Army of Light faction may offer a unique opportunity to train with a wide variety of Masters and teachers. Making it possible to get to development for your characters in unique ways.

If you have any unique skills or anything you'd like to pass on to new members, please post them here.

Live in Light, Surf Master
I'm a Knight, but I can teach the following Force Skills:
Force Skills
[Knightly] Levitate, Telekinesis, Supernatural Speed & Jump
[Knightly] Sense, Receptive & Projective Telepathy
[Knightly] Healing, Control Pain
[Knightly] Force Barrier
[Knightly] Force Resonance
[Knightly] Farseeing
[Knightly] Aura of Peace
[Knightly] Light Illumination

Lightsaber Forms
Shii Cho
Soresu
Ataru

Though he's only a padwan, Vulps is extremely knowledgeable in beast tame since he was raised by beast charmers.

EDIT: In other news, he gets scratched... a lot! Anyone mind showing him to use the force to patch himself and his friends?

@[member="Manu Xextos"]. Could you teach Vulpesen how to heal and control pain? I've discovered that copious amounts of torture put this jedi into feral dark side mode... Not something I enjoy. (especially since he starts to burn his body for force power)

Force skills of Siobhan:
Telekinesis (TK mastery - ceiling dropper, tank thrower!)
Force Flight
Ionise droid
Force speed
Force jump
Force-enhanced strength
Force lightning when in berserk mode (but obviously no crusader would want to learn that!).

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Ahem.

Combat training:

Marksmanship
Shooting techniques
Guerrilla warfare tactics

EXTREME HAND TO HAND COMBAT SKILLS:

Teras Kasi training (very useful)
Echani hand to hand training
Gand hand to hand training (very hard to do)
Mandalorian hand to hand combat training
Mandalorian melee combat

Djem So training
Armor maintenance and armor wearing techniques

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] I literally just joined the faction but I could use some training in any and all of those things if you're still willing?

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="MacTavish"]

original.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom