Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Army for Imperial Remnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorriun Vakel

Emperor of the Imperial Remnant
[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Intent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: To establish a standing army for the Imperial Remnant[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: N/A[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Links[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: N/A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Army Name[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: The Grand Army of the Remnant[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Classification[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Primarily Stormtroopers and their various subsets [Snow, sand, etc.][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Imperial Remnant: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]https://starwarsrp.net/groups/1339-the-imperial-remnant/[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Army Symbol[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Image link[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Professional army comprised of remaining soldiers from Core Imperial Confederation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SOCIAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Headquarters[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Imperial flotilla in unknown region [submission for this not complete yet][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Goals[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: To ensure the continuation of the Imperial bloc and defend the few resources the Remnant has[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Reputation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Despite once being a feared fighting force within the galaxy, they are now in hiding in the Unknown Regions until they are strong enough to make their return to the galactic stage.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]COMPOSITION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Army Size[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Small/medium [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Composition[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Primarily stormtrooper corps. Stormtroopers, Sandtroopers, Snowtroopers, Death troopers. Will also contain some starfighter pilots[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]MEMBERS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Leaders of the army: Emperor [/SIZE][member="Dorriun Vakel"], Supreme Commander [member="Shran"]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]For many years, the army of the Core Imperial Confederation stood with pride and defended the planets that the Confederation oversaw. However, after the fall of the confederation, her vast resources were scattered across the galaxy. Supreme Commander Shran, then only Defense Minister of the CIC, took a contingent of soldiers and officers in a small fleet of Star Destroyers into the Unknown Regions.[/SIZE]

[member="Dorriun Vakel"] Hey there! :) I love to see members picking up pieces of Chaos history to bring something new forward. Your submission as it is is fine, but it is mostly very bare bones. The history of the CIC is rich and I am certain you could flesh out and add more to the descriptions and history of this submission to make it really pop. If you wish to do so, I will gladly lend a hand. You can also this without me, or opt to not do it at all - the choice is yours.

Please tag me to let me know which way you'd prefer to go :)

Dorriun Vakel

Emperor of the Imperial Remnant
[member="Scherezade deWinter"], I would be interested in going deeper into the description but as it stands right now I still have at least 3 submissions for other things I gotta get done. So for right now my main focus is to get this stuff approved. Cosmetic stuff for flare, like a detailed description can be added later. If that works for you, I'd be very happy to work with you in fluffing things up after I can get this and the others approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom