Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arms Dealing, Skin Peeling and Assorted Activities

Mauda

What Do We Do?
DEAD is essentially a Black Market Arms Dealer. We dabble in such niceties as:

• Blasters
  • Drugs
  • Cybernetics
  • Armour and Equipment
  • Your Grandmother's Broken Legs
Why Do We Do It?
Haha, Money. Everyone wants money, we're just a collective of sophisticated individuals riddled with Avarice. But we also want to supply the pitiful population of the lower levels with a means to defend themselves. And maybe hurt others. Honestly, what lifeforms get up to with our stuff doesn't change how much money we make, so it really doesn't matter to us.

What Can You Do?
Well, if you're inclined to participate in criminal activity that often borders on military operation, then have a gander at our current positions:

• The Dead
  • Grand Dynamo
  • Dead Hand
  • Grand Thanatosi
The Dead
Think of it as the Empire, and you're the Stormtrooper. You lurk the streets and essentially establish the fact that DEAD exists. You're a backbone, muscle, expendable troop etc etc. You're the army of DEAD.

Grand Dynamo
Little old me can't handle distribution on my own. You're the spokes of the wheel. You are tasked with control over a certain number of planets, organising the distribution of our stock into the Marketplace. At the moment, we currently have Coruscant, Kessel* and Amandras III*.

Coruscant - This position is currently occupied by another individual. All stock from Coruscsant is handleed and distributed by this Individual

Kessel - We are currently in the process of setting up on Kessel. Kessel will be the source of our Drugs produce and YOU will handle the distribution of Kessel Spice

Amandras III - We are not currently set up on Amandras III. Our operations on Amandras will be heavily industrial, consisting of Weaponry, Armour and REDACTED. You will be responsible for the distribution of produce coming specifically from Amandras.

Dead Hand
The Dead Hand is the right hand man of Orex Mauda. Think of yourself as my Vader. You enforce my orders, scare children, kill dissidents, keep me from being stabbed in my sleep and just represent me in my absence. You're an extension of me, my hand :)

This Position is currently occupied. But it gives you something to work towards.

Grand Thanatosi
That's me. But DEAD is rapidly expanding and changing, and there will come a time where I will have to move on. But DEAD will remain, and only the most exceptional of DEAD's flesh will assume my title and do with my brainchild as you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom