Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor is for cowards, true strength comes from within....(Training with Syn)

Walking into the training temple of the Republic and Jedi Lorna studies the rooms with great respect and ease, his mind focusing itself with combat and his eyes glistening off the lit corridors, as he walks into one of the rooms he barely notices his own sabers are now clicking off the belt with a noise that resembles metal clanking together with a silent melody.

he recently was chosen to meet with this master to try and gain his notice for being his own mentor, as he looks around the room he smirks and then puts his body to the ground and begins with push ups, after some repetitive motions of push ups he slides into sit ups and continues to work out, at times he trades push ups for sit ups and sit ups for push ups and continues to hone his own strength and body into a fit figure of toned muscle.

he has over an hour before @[member="Syn"] arrives to the training center and finds him, until then he would train with push ups, sit ups, and pull ups using the bars in the room....he would also do some cross fit for training his own muscle.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Syn arrived quickly, not with the haste he should have but he still moved. It wasn't often he had semi skilled padawans but here and now he entered straightening his shirt and robes. Some business that had required his attention. He came to stand before the boy and remained still crossing his arms over his chest. "I see you have been keeping busy. That is good it means you will have dedication."

Lorna was on his fifteenth round of sit ups when he glanced up to see another in the room, he recognized him for being a master yet as he looked up at him he kept his sit ups going, this time twisting his body as he comes up...after a few moments he rises and then regards the other man with a stern gaze and sweat glistening off his chest.

I take it you're @[member="Syn"]...nice to finally meet you man he said as he placed his arms cross over his chest and stood there with his feet evenly spaced for a more warriors approach to stance, Lorna was a warrior on his world and was respected as a guardsmen, he trained his whole life to protect others and now, even now he keeps to his code of honor of the guard, as he stands here he dons a casual but confident smirk and waits for Syn to respond.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn gave the boy a nod of his head, it was quit an surprise. He was standing like a fighter which with some proper training he might very well have been. He spoke clearly which was good for what was going to come. "Yes I am Syn and your Lorna. We should have this in the open. I care very little about your attitude. I do not judge jedi so long as you follow the code. If you can do that then I will teach you and you shall learn plenty. Understood?"

Lorna smirked as soon as the jedi master spoke and admitted to the code, Lorna could care less about a code of their it was his own code that he adhered to but for now, so he could be trained he'd treat this with precision and care...as he stood he did so like a warrior and did so like one with experience, as he uncrossed his arms he focused more on a serious expression and then spoke.

I understand, master.... he said deliberately trying to sound formal, his attitude would be held onto no matter what the Jedi Master did or said about it.

Major Faction

Syn

"Good, break the rules and I will put you on the ground, the other jedi might like talking things out but I am far too old" The jedi master moved around the room and spoke putting his hands behind his hand letting them clasp for a moment. His voice came out while looking over with his head. "Now take a jedi ready stance and tell me the code."

He looked at the jedi master and thought hard on the jedi code, years of isolated training in the temple had played an intricate part of his life and had instilled him of his values, he is a better person because he is a Jedi. As loran thought it over he smirked more broadly and confidently and relayed the jedi mantra for the master.

(OOc this is copied and pasted so sorry if it looks a little weird)

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. (There is no chaos, there is harmony.)(*) There is no death, there is the Force.

he then looked at the master and waited.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow. That was the old republic code. He had asked for the new Jedi order under Luke Skywalker. "Wrong, I asked for the new jedi order, it is good to know all versions but you must you the one the majority of the order uses padawan."

Loran regarded the jedi master with a calm mind and then nodded My bad, Master Syn...let me rephrase theat he said and then decided to use the altered version of it.

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.
He then waited for @[member="Syn"]'s approval of the code.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at the padawan after he had said the proper code and gave a nod of his head in agreement. That was the proper code but anyone could just say the words. He could repeat back plenty of things but to know the meaning and to know the purpose that is what counted here. "Could you can say the words but do you understand them? Do you get their meaning?"

He regarded the master with a firm glare and then cleared his throat out of nervousness, he had spent over ten years in the order as an initiate so this should be easy, shouldn't it?

As loran decided to answer the master he suddenly felt less confident since this could mean be either has a master to help with his progression or it could mean he would once again be masterless Jedi guard over the galaxy and only serve the galaxy and the republic, we do not kill but merely protect the galaxy at large. Jedi do not use aggression as means to enforce we use discretion and control, Jedi do not condone speciesism and work to instill tolerance and acceptance to all forms of life. Jedi do not consider themselves to be a higher form of life, we work to create a balance in everything we do. Jedi understand that to gain in ability one must study studiously and train diligently to become a Knight, or Master of the Order. first and foremost a Jedi keeps the peace and only resorts to violence as a last and final route to expelling evils and darkness in the galaxy.

Loran the stopped talking and waited for the masters response

@[member="Syn"]

(OOC Note: Sorry man, totally spaced this thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom