Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor Color scheme change

I have been planning for armors to be created at a later date, fairly soon hopefully.

I would like to have three separate images, a stormtrooper armor, a clone trooper Phase 1 armor, and a clone trooper Phase III armor. These armors I would like in a light blue middle gray camo.

I do not have the knowledge as to how to make color changes without the image becoming a child's drawing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ah, that would explain it, still learning about it. Seems to be fairly useful, once you get the hang of it.

Hopefully soon I'll get an account for Photoshop (You need an account with them right?) and then maybe I can do some of this stuff myself.

[member="Linori Pryde"]

Oh sorry! *Facepalm*

Alright what I am looking for is those armors in a light blue and charcoal grey camo. The colors for the words should be good.

For the camo, just simple random shapes mostly of curved shapes. Like the scout troops from Movie III on Kashyyyk.

Does that help?

[member="Linori Pryde"]

2f71729aedbfb295927374195e22d0ed.png
Fooled around with photoshop anyway, but I dislike the outcome. Too much blue. Haha. :p
This was the only part of the trooper I made before I decided against continuing.​
Figured I could just post here in case you wanted to use it anyway.​
[member="Corruck Kazen"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom