Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ares MK5 battle rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoki_secondary_by_peterku-d7oh3lz.jpg

Credit:
Peterku is you couldn't already see it on the picture
Intent:
A versatile battle rifle for the Mandalorian clans

Manufacturer:
Iron Arms

Model:
Ares MK5 battle rifle

Affiliation:
Mandalorians (once favoured by the now dead Clan Castelion)

Modularity:
High common across all Iron Arms tech is a as much customisability as possible every last component can be replaced to better fit it's owner's desires

Production:
Base model mass produced but customised models are made to order
Material:
Durasteel by default again can be changed to what the owner wants

Description:
The Ares MK5 battle rifle is a tough reliable weapon, that you can drag through the most dangerous hell hole and still rely on to fire perfectly every time .With a built in scope and impressive range this rifle will let you reach out and touch some one at 600m. Reloading is a breeze simply eject the energy clip and reload it, and you are good to go after 500 shots you will need to replace the gas canister. Which is a little more difficult taking about 5 minutes to do .The rails built into the underside of the rifle allow you to equip a plethora of attachments such as forward grips, underslung grenade launchers etc. Bear in mind this is no sniper rifle nor a marksman rifle this is a battle rifle ,giving a solider medium to long range killing power .Be warned this weapon is not light and has a fairly strong recoil ,when in single shot mode due to its length this weapon is not well suited for close range combat. The only know weakness to this rifle in terms of the environment is thick sludge, that will gum its workings severely leaving it inoperable till cleaned, which can take up to 12 hours.

Classification:
Particle beam battle rifle

Size:
Handheld

Length:
1 m

Weight:
5kg

Ammunition:
Energy Clip and gas canister

Range:
600m

Rate of fire:
Single shots or 5 round bursts
Special Features:
Built in Scope

The description needs to be more about the weapons strengths and weaknesses. Not an advertisement, please go look at other approved gun subs to get an idea. Make those edits and I'll approve it.

Jacen Cavill said:
The description needs to be more about the weapons strengths and weaknesses. Not an advertisement, please go look at other approved gun subs to get an idea. Make those edits and I'll approve it.
made the changes and I did read the others before hand I just wanted to try something original can't blame me for trying

Jacen Cavill

Thurion Heavenshield said:
Before I approve this I'll need you to just fix the format of the description. As is there's way too little punctuation.

@Mention me when you're satisfied.

[member="Michael Steelfang"]
Damn you have found my weakness Grammar well fixed to the extent I can
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom