Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Arenzeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hound

T
Name: Arenzeb

Region: Tingle Arm
System: Areno System
Suns: 1 Sun {Areno}
Orbital Position: Far? Can things live here? Maybe just Habitable
Moons: 3
System Features: One Sun
Coordinates: on the edge of Leventine Sanctum space
Rotational Period: 27 Hours
Orbital Period: 350 Days

Class: Terrestrial
Atmosphere: Type I
Climate: Frozen; Large Continents
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain:
  • Ice Plains
  • Snow Dunes
  • Oceans
  • Mountains
  • Forest Oases

Native Species:
Immigrated Species:
Primary Languages:
  • Exonos
  • Runian
  • Galactic Basic
  • Mando'a
  • A mix of these languages that no one has a name for
Government: Warlords and Small governments of various persuasions
Population: 1.25 million
Demonym:
Major Imports:
  • Food Stuffs
  • Mechanical Parts and Circuitry
Major Exports:
  • Fuel
Affiliation: Leventine Sanctum

Major Locations:
  • Carthage Collection and Refinement Plant-A refinement plant that uses ancient spinning turbines to power the town and the refinement plant. If the waterfall it was based on ever fully froze it would mean a catastrophic end to the Plant and the nearby town.
  • Capitol City "Carthage"-A small town with the planet's only starport. The starport consists of five hangars, three made to hold anywhere from 100-400 small craft (fighters and light freighters) and two hangars designed for large cargo ships and bulk freighters. The town itself is relatively quiet. Most of the residents either work at the star port or at the Refinement Plant.
  • Mount Cadera
  • Arpat be Cadera Seed of Cadera
Culture:
Technology: Just Below Standard
History: Originally a sprawling forest world, the planet was thrown into an Ice Age during the Mandalorian Crusades of the Old Republic in a bloody battle that claimed the lives of most of the planet's indigenous life. The Mandalorian Forces fearing a stalemate at the planet used tractor beams to drop what they assumed was a chunk of the moon Concordia on the planet. After capturing the planet the indigenous sentient species was then forced into slave labor for mining Mount Cadera for beskar, a fools errand. They also ran the natural gas plants. It was during this time that Bantha were introduced to the ecosystem. However due to the harshness of the terrain and constant uprisings from the indigenous people the Mandalorians abandoned the planet, leaving much of their technology and all of the imported Bantha behind aiding the planet in its recovery.

As the centuries passed and the indigenous people slowly became accustomed to the planet's new temperature new species were introduced through chance. The Valkyri and Exonards soon became the reigning sentients of the planet, the indigenous peoples falling into a role similar to the Tusken Raiders of Tatooine. The Exonards and Valkyri adopted the Mandalorian structures and reactivated the gas collection plants and settled into their new world though it has been stifled in growth due to its harsh climate. Due to the Mandalorians leaving so much of their equipment it is also not uncommon to find treasures of the past on the planet and many of the indigenous species use large cargo hauling Bes'uliik as their Caravans' main protection and transportation. Cargo hauling Bes'uliik and other types, while uncommon in the Valkyri and Exonard towns and cities, can also be found around civilized areas as trusted work companions and trophies.

Notable PCs: NA
Intent: To give people a place to play as well as a place for an important ark in a character's life.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vaermina"]

The major locations should be explained, please add more to this. If you are fleshing them out with location submissions please link them.

The System features is marked pending please explain this? If there are locations being made in that part of the codex please link them.

The Species section additionally are you making species for the planet? If so please link them.

Overall it looks good except fr those small areas, please @mention me when edits are made and we can properly judge it from there.

The Hound

T
[member="Matsu Ike"]
I do plan on making the subs for the locations and species but it feels wrong to add the species and places without the changes that may come from the planet submission process. I can link you to the species in question though.

For the custom species that are subbed by others links have been added.

[member="Vaermina"]

Yes please links to whatever is there. I do not know though for the judging as the locations are a major thing of it. While I doubt you would. We could approve the planet and then one of the locations is a powerful force nexus. Force nexuses we have been preferring have a dev thread or two with history for itself. It is a small example another would be approving the planet and then one of the locations is a mine with large deposits of a rare or possibly restricted material. There is potential for abuse either knowingly or unknowingly. When the locations and species for the planet are approved please link them and we can work on fully judging the sub.

The Hound

T
[member="Matsu Ike"]
I can assure you that no restricted metals or Force Nexi are on this planet's surface. I'll get the rest of those subs up tonight/tomorrow morning.

[member="Vaermina"] Th

is looks very good and I am going to approve it with a warning.

If beskar appears and is mined from that mountain I will be very cross and this will be looked at again. Abuse it and suffer

Approved pending Secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom