Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you truly lost among the stars?

There were more, how many families would be reunited because of this beacon. Faith nodded, how to remain calm and not frighten this young man.

“Hunting? What is there to hunt here?” Small talk, the politician in Faith was slowly emerging. Then the wife in her began grumbling, “Are you all survivors of the same transport?”
Was that the way to put it? Damn she just did not know.

Compared to her week of working with Fixx, Mantic, and Kay this was more torture, the not knowing or understanding.

[member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

“Wampas”, the young man answered. It sounded crazy who would hunt such a dangerous beast? Maybe someone who is hungry and trying to keep people feed. “Commander Dar’yuim went out this morning with a hunting party. His son is in back with the rest of the crew.”

Faith stumbled her knees gave out "Command Dar'yaim Balor?" Faith looked up at the private, and Bud was in the back...they were both alive both. Faith's hands shook as she tried to get a hold of herself.

Captain Lindsey reached over immediately to help her back up, "Princess, are you ok?" Faith nodded and looked up at her friend, "they're here" she whispered. She looked to the back.

She hadn't seen him in, would her son even remember her.

Oh goddess.

Faith slowly got back up, waiting for the private to confirm that it was D that went out, but how many others could hold the name dar'yaim.

"Yes I know him quite well" she had to go see Bud, "you say Bud is in the back" Faith without waiting for confirmation wandered towards the back she could see others but her eyes were only looking at one.

He wasn't really a boy anymore. All she could do was stand there and look at him, her son was alive. Her emotions uncontrolled spilled out as her eyes welled up there he was, tall like his father her dark hair, blue eyes, so much a cross between she and D. All she wanted to do was run over there and hug him, but she did not know how he would react..

"Bud" she whispered as her voice caught in her throat...

He knew that voice. He could hardly believe it. Was he starting to hear things that were not there? Bud turned around a bit worried that there was not a body to go with that voice. “Mother”, he could see her. She was really there. Bud with a quick few steps went over and give his mother a hug. Hopefully she was indeed there and he was not hugging a figment of his imagination.

This was a moment Faith had never expected to have again. But the arms that encircled her were warm, the voice that called her mother was familiar, she closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him. She held him to hard she thought she might break him.

"Bud" She whispered into his hair, her right hand reached up and rested at the back of his head. It wasn't a dream, he was real. This was not a dream. She just wanted to stand there and hold him. She began to cry.

She had believed him dead to her for so long that she could not bear to let him go, but if Bud was alive, that meant that the Dar'yaim on the hunt was her D, her Dar'yaim. The rock of her existence.

Yes Bud had hair. It was a cold planet, so when they had crashed here he had let his hair grow out. For a long time Bud had preferred his hair to be short. On this planet preference took second place next to survival. Now he was a teen. It had been so long.

His mom being here meant they would be off this rock soon. Bud was so excited. He may have hugged his mother a little too tightly. Relaxing the hug he pulled away a little so he could see his mother’s face. He had so many questions. The first was about family he had not seen in what felt as a life time. “Mom how is the rest of the family. Is everyone ok?”

The timber of the voice it still held the gentle accent of Alderaan the sharp tones of Mandalore. She smiled. "Everyone except Arabella, Tia Rianna, Babuir Arianna, are all safe. The others. Are all missing. "

Faith caressed Bud's cheek here he was and worried for the family. He had learned his lessons well family first. "Are you ok?" Had he been hurt living here or the crash.

“What”, his response was of confusion, so many where missing and it was all of the males of the family. It just seemed a strange. “Sorry I am fine mom but did you say half of the family has been missing?”

"yes all the males of our family have been missing, you and your father will be the first ones seen in 8 years" Faith pulled back to look at Bud, a wonderous child for certain, but perhaps so much had happened here that no longer a child but a man.

"Did you see any of your Uncles before you traveled this far away from home?"

“Uncle Theo or Uncle Garith”, to what uncle she was speaking of he was not curtain.

“Last time I spoke to Theo he was saying he was going to go studding with a Silver Jedi he trained with before. If fact it was he former mater I think. As for Garith he is most likely still living his quiet life on Mandalore. The people of Alderaan? The ones that have survived? How are they fairing?”

Faith had said the plural but she may have confused Bud, it didn't matter he answered on both. "Usually I have this sense of Uncle Theo, but not for some time but I know he lives as for Uncle Garith, Aunt Arabella was among the Mandalorians for a time and she did not see him."

It was becoming painfully clear her brothers were still missing.

"Alderaan, your Grandmother is slowly moving survivors from Alderaan to Aldera. Where the people can flourish until Alderaan is restored. Even now they are moving my things from Alderaan to Aldera." She smiled sad yet happy, sad that her brothers still missing, happy that her son and husband lived.

“Aldera”, confusion resonated within Bud’s voice. “They moved from the planet to the city on the planet”, from being missing for years he had no idea of the new planet that was now being called Aldera. His grandmother and grandfather never shared the name of the planet they were marooned upon. Maybe they never named it. Maybe his grandmother had just recently named the planet. Point still being Bud was confused. From his perspective Aldera was just a city on Alderaan.

"Grandmother went back to where she and your Grandfather were marooned. It has become a place of refuge for everyone escaping their home world taken over by the Sith. Grandmother is Queen there."

Faith smiled, "it's wonderful. You will like it. Alderaan will always be your birth home. And one day if you want you can live there. But. There are reasons for what we do."

She brushed her son's hair back. "You're so big now" everything would be confusing.

“You’re confused”, he laughed but there was a hint a frustration in his voice. He was most defiantly happy to see his mom and to be off this frozen rock soon. It was just a bit frustrating to him that he had missed so much.

“So there must have been more that I had missed. So please do tell”, might as well ask now to end more confusion later on.

"Um, what else to tell. I'm still a Senator, and they were kind enough to make me Minister of Intelligence. Though I have no idea why." Faith laughed her hand still resting on Bud's head. She just looked at him it was disbelief that held her so still that her son was still alive.

"I've been wrapped up in so much in the Republic with the wars, and Senators, that I've probably not noticed too much. Tia Rianna is wandering around with your Uncle [member="Ordo"] , and Arabella has withdrawn from everyone I'm not sure what is going on with her, Tia Rekha is still on Bespin with her bar, Tia [member="Alyesa Organa"] is missing too . The Sith are still moving planet to planet. I don't know what is going on with the Mando'ade the Mand'alor is missing. A new alliance has formed on Sullust"

She laughed now, "how about you ask me some questions about what you want to know" She was all politics and family, he probably wanted to know something else.

Listing to his mother there was something he just remembered. In the past years on this planet he had spent more time about surviving. Small conversations of the past and matters that did not hold great importance in surviving a cold harsh planet became seconded thought in his mind.

His futures turned to shock and confusion. “It does not make sense”, he said. It was not what his mom said. It was something he remembered. “Where is Grandpa”, with what he remembered Grandpa disappearing just did not make sense. Well it did not make sense to him. “A day before I crashed here I had talked to Grandpa. I had just randomly called him just to chat. I was bored to death just sitting in my room on the ship. Ok it was not so random. I called Grandpa because I was bored. But what does not make sense is no one has heard from him”, is look of confusion quickly turned into a look of fear.

“Mom he had told me he felt the Sith would no doubt wish to take Atisra. He told me he was going to leave that very day by transport to Coruscant and formally join the Republics efforts in fitting the Sith. Mom did he never make it to Coruscant?” The young man had a hard time every seeing anyone being able to kill his Grandpa. He had a hard time with imagining it. However he knew well nothing was impossible.

that was a subject that was difficult, "Your grandmother has not heard from him, it is said he went to Coruscant but has not been seen since, and...because of who he is I cannot make inquiries, and neither can Grandmother." Her father was not a Jedi.

"The sith have taken Atrisia, last I knew Aunt Arabella was there, more than that I don't know" This was a precarious position to be in, the force users of her family were split between the dark and the light. It made being a politician difficult, and put her on a very thin line.

"I think if he were...gone forever someone in the family would know, and they would tell us." She had little time to know the man who was her father. But it was obvious that Bud found the time, and enjoyed him. "You know the Sith also have control of Coruscant." She did not say the other thing about him.

"Perhaps you can contact the Emperor of Atrisia and ask for an audience to see if he knows anything about your Grandfather? I could send guards with you for your protection...or...visit with your Aunt there and see what you can find."

Here she was already finding him things to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom