Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a company, any kind, looking for a contract? [With a minor faction]

Pel Orion

The Very Model of a Modern Major Admiral
If you are a company looking for threads, contracts or otherwise, please, come on down to the Admiralty and peddle your snake oil. It doesn't matter what type, bank, manufacturer, illegal item producer, etcetera, if you've got contracts to make and we've got contacts to establish. If you are interested please PM me or reply below. Have at it.

Pel Orion

The Very Model of a Modern Major Admiral
[member="Labkahip Mordulla"] I see you already PMed me so I'll take a look at that right after I finish this post.

[member="Anaara Clandestine"]
[member="Calix Loragwyn"]

Just PM me what your company is and what they do, or a link to the company submission, and we can work out a deal.

[member="Pel Orion"] I'm going to shamelessly insert the name of my faction colleague, here. He runs a shipyard and is looking for contracts to develop his company further. If you are interested, please contact [member="Kyle Raymus"]

Thanks Kainan. Anyhow, yes. I've got ships, starfighters, mostly smaller stuff. Heavy bombers. Heavy Frigates, elite starfighters, the lot. Looking to sell, design, manufacture anything starship related.
[member="Pel Orion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom