Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Archon The draconian Admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.
i345v2ytv2w61.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a high ranking Draconian
  • Image Credit: Provided
  • Role: Draconian Defense Fleet Admiral
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force user
  • Species: Draconion
  • Appearance: Full Metal Body, standing at 7'8 Feet tall. Orange Mechanic Eyes and Naturally Armored
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Archon (AKA Steel Dragon)
  • Loyalties: Draconia, Zakuul,
  • Wealth: Average Wealth
  • Notable Possessions:
    • Vibro-Greatsword
    • Blaster pistol
  • Skills:
    • Various skill in combat- Mostly Adept with heavy melee weapons and hard but slow attacks. Not the best fighter
    • Decent Pilot-Flying the Air corp teaches you a thing or two
    • Good admiral-Years of commanding fleets will only increase your skills in commanding
  • Languages: Draco'e, Basic, Ryl (Twi'lek), Rodese, Mando'a, Huttese
  • Personality: militaristic, noble, Aggressive
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Sword or sword like weapons, Wields a greatsword the majority of the time
  • Combat Function: While there natural strength and military's training makes him a great combatant, His main strength is tactics, and SHIP-TO-SHIP Combat
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • Metal Skin-Due to being locked inside a permanent metal shell his natural defense is increased
  • Admiral the 1st -Considered the best admiral in Draconina Space
Weaknesses:
  • Blood and organs-Due to the majority of his body being destroyed and being locked inside the shell of metal, His movements is very limited
  • EMP Weakness- The metal shell can be temporally disabled with a heavy enough EMP Attack, with could be life threating
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Before he was given his metal ship, Archon was a draconion that rose thrught the ranks on the navy, quickly establishing his know how into tactics. However due to the time of peace, he did not get to much real combat training. Nonetheless he was still a natural at his craft. A pridefull, and cocky Draconion, he led his small command vessel to engade some pirates.

However this did not go to plan. He was ambushed and his ship and small fleet was destroyed. He was found soon after in the cold vacuum of space, in a form of hibernate state, barely alive. His skin was badly burnet then frozen, Most of this limbs were gone. The only thing that would still truely work would be his mind.

He was placed inside an Iron shell which would limit his movement, but would never again make a mistake like he did. Years pass and he was eventually promoted to Admiral the 1st.

He became friends with the Diplomat from Zakuul, and would offer his ship "Dracon's Pride" But damion would refuse at the time, stating that the time was not yet right for him to get a ship of the size. He now acts as the admiral to the Draconion Defense Fleet

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

I’ll be picking this up for you! This is a great submission I just need a couple of quick edits.

- Under skills, please define what combat skills he has. Since this submission could be used in PvP that will be information potential writing partners would need.

- Please link any loyalties that are connected to playable characters or factions.

- Under languages you mention other common languages, but that could be a large set or a small set. If you don’t feel like listing them out you can just remove that altogether.

let me know when you’re ready.

Hey sorry for the time But I only saw this today and I'm sorry. I made a few edits
Made a full list of primary speeches he's knows
Added some links to the loyalties', except for "House tarkin" as I have yet to make that, But It follows Damion's Family Tree
Hopefully added brief mentions into his skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom