Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archive Please

There wasn't much Romeo hadn't accomplished on his own or with help, but this was going to be the biggest risk he had ever taken. Infamy ran deep in his family name, and those who knew the Sin name disliked them at the least. Other's found them to be an enemy, a target of necessary destruction by any means. It took the female Vahla an effort to keep up with Romeo, draped in dark, tightly fitting robes with a small cape. His hair was pulled back in a small pony tail, white streaks of hair mixing with black. The woman was Celty, his right hand woman, a trusted friend.

"You have issues. This isn't how people normally come out of hiding Romeo, and this isn't how I expected you to come back to me." Her voice was quiet, but stern. Celty was clearly upset at him for this.

The man shrugged, knowing she would get over it later.

"There are worse ways to come back to the galaxy. Besides...you're going to tell me that curiosity doesn't insist on knowing how this ends? I mean...I either gain a new position, or we go back to Eclipstica and enjoy each other's company." He replied to her.

He could feel her emotions stirring. Celty was interested in how this would turn out, but it didn't change the fact she was mad at him.

Coruscant was, for lack of a better term, abandoned. If anyone wanted it, they could have it. The pearl fo the galaxy was dim in it's shimmer, Romeo wanted it to be a bright center for the galaxy once more. The Republic had failed it, the Alliance, and Imperials, they had all failed the jewel. The planet had seen so much terror, so much change in leadership and concepts. What a poor soul of a spacial body. Beaten and bruised, the people cried out.

"It's time to change the galaxy, time to shake things up." Romeo spoke as he winked at his companion.

They had reached their destination, a platform that would take them to where the other senators, and politicians bickered and complained. Yes, they were indeed in the Senate building, a place Romeo had never been. They had needed help figuring out where to go, the staff was helpful enough, but it didn't change the building was incredibly large. Even a master of the Force could easily get lost in here.

The platform was small, but comfortable, holding a long seat similar to a cushioned couch for them to sit on. It gently moved forward into the large chamber where one could already hear the people's voices arguing. A sigh escape Romeo's lips, this would probably take awhile. Whomever the Grayson Imperial mobo jumbo was, it was clear to Romeo, it needed a shaking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom