Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Archer MK II / Dark Archers Suit 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezra Nelson

E
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

ARROW-s3e21.jpg

latest

• Intent: To sub the costume for both Ezra, and also for the NPCs I'm about to app.
  • Image Source: [1] [2]
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Multipurpose Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Very Low
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Other: Slugthrowers and Melee Blades: Low
    • Acid: Very Low
    • Electromagnetic Pulses: High

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Heads Up Display
  • Comm-Pack
  • Build In Life Support
  • Voice Changer
  • Identity Disguiser

STRENGTHS

• Easy to Adjust: The suit is easy to fit to the user.
  • Easy to Mass produce: Self Explanatory.
  • Lightweight: The suit is also lightweight.
  • Voice Changer: Voice changers built into the device that allow it to have a different voice.
  • Holographic Disguise: The hood has a holographic disguise built into it that prevents people from being able to detect who the wearer is. The holographic circuitry is in the hood of the suit.
  • Sensor Disruption: The suit is also able to deflect sensor scans, and so unless people see it with their own eyes or the force..

WEAKNESSES

• EMPs
  • Hacking
  • Armor Piercing Weapons
  • Acid
  • No protection against the Force.

DESCRIPTION

With his brother captured by the Corpos Security forces, Ezra knew he needed something that could turn the tides. Using one of the designs his brother had made for the Archer suit but never used as he didn't like the colors, Ezra created this suit from an old Stormtrooper armor that was sold on the Black Market. From there he was able to make the suit with adjustments in generally every area as the suit needed it. With the suit completed, Ezra's come out as the Archer in order to provide Denon hope. This suit provides him a medium durability to most things and allows him to leap roof tops with ease. Costumes were also made for those who decided to join Ezra in his crusade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezra Nelson

Alright, there's a lot to unpack on this one. I'm just going to start at the top and work my way down.

First up, your Primary Source lists "Medium Armor" but doesn't link to anything. Given that you're just referencing a pretty broad and already understood concept, you can just mark this as "N/A" if you would like instead.

Second, you have a single person linked as the manufacturer, while the submission is labeled "Mass Produced." As it's not viable for a single person to make a virtually infinite number of suits, I'll need you to either list a corporate entity that would have the resources to make these, or reduce the production quality to reflect something more in the scope of a single person's ability.

Secondly, on your resistances, you're over by two points. If you reduce your production rating to at least Limited, this problem will solve itself. Otherwise, you'll need to reduce two ratings once, or one rating twice.

Under your special features, you list an identity disguiser. Please add a line to the Strengths section to help explain how this effect is achieved, and what the scope of the disguise is. Additional listings on components may also be necessary, depending on the methods used (Ie, Holoprojectors and a power source for a disguise hologram)

Otherwise, not bad for the start to your Green Arrow legacy on Chaos.

Give me a shout when you have a chance to fix this up and we'll get the ball rolling.

Ezra Nelson

Yes, however while waiting for your updates, my mentor and I noticed that your inclusion of the Holographic Disguise and the Anti-Sensor equipment would technically class this as Stealth Technology, Per the Restricted Materials rules, this means that the items with these properties must be listed at Semi-Unique or Unique Production rating. If you could please adjust this, and bump up your defense ratings to compensate (Doing so from limited production would earn you 1 or 2 additional points) if you would like.

Ezra Nelson

E
Lessening the production would make it unable to be used by the Dark Archers though, and that presents a problem for them. Kyyrk Kyyrk You can still visibly see the wearer. The mask blocks people from seeing the face of the wearer, and the suit is also protected from being detected by sensors.

Ezra Nelson,

Per Factory rules, all stealth technology requires a submission to be listed as "Semi-Unique" or "Unique". This is not negotiable. However, please bear in mind that "Semi-Unique" production means a small group (~1-2 dozen) may use this item, however for groups or numbers larger than this would be unusable. I am sorry, however, this rule is enforced factory-wide and is strictly enforced throughout Chaos.

In Star Wars canon (even in 'Legends' materials) holographic disguise units and similar technologies are not frequently encountered, just as stealth technology in general is similarly not often found, resulting in such technologies being considered as 'rare', 'special', and for the purposes of this discussion, 'very powerful'. Now, I know that it seems like everything in Chaos is stealth'd out these days, but I can assure you that a closer look will show that those technologies, ships, etc. are indeed "Semi-Unique" or "Unique". Kyyrk Kyyrk is correct in requiring you to abide by the Factory rules here, and as he pointed out, this does allot points which can be used to further enhance the submission in other ways.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom