Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ezra Nelson

Ezra Nelson

E
95ccafbb6b4474e9cb22aedf305c3ed3.jpg

NAME:
Ezra Nelson

FACTION:
Thieves Guild

Right Hand

SPECIES:
Human

SEX:
Male

HEIGHT:
5"8

WEIGHT:
210 Lbs

EYES:
Purple

HAIR:
Raven Black

SKIN:
Albino

FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

(-) Arrogance: Ezra is arrogant and believes himself invincible to put it mildly. He views all people as inferior to him and him as superior to everyone.
(-) Power / Tech Reliant: Self explanatory really.
(-) Unwilling to Kill

(+) Very Knowledgeable: Ezra is very knowledgeable when it comes to the Force, Science, or Relics of the Force.
(+) Fast on his Feet: Ezra is very fast on his feet.
(+) Highly Creative

APPEARANCE:

His appearance is perfectly shown in the picture.

BIOGRAPHY:

Ezra is the older brother of Taji and grew up alongside him on Denon. Like him he was mistreated by the Corpos. However, while Taji was pushed to become the Archer by that, Ezra decided on a different path. Rather than do that, he continued his studies of the Force and Technology. When his brother was captured by the Corpos, he picked up the mantle of Archer in order to become the 2nd Archer, and take his brother's place.

SHIP:

Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:

Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

ROLE-PLAYS:

Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Ezra Nelson

E
Force Abilities he knows:
Legend:
I - Expert
I - Intermediate
I - Mastered
I - Poor

Telekinesis - I
Force Choke - I
Force Persuade - I
Force Body - I