Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Archaisians Never Die | Dominion of Archais | NIO

2.png
OBJECTIVE II //: THIS LAND IS MINE | RIGHTFUL CLAIM

Oskar hardly had a choice, did he? At least through these terms he still retained some grasp of power; an influence to utilize as a surgical knife at the right time in the right place. It would be a treacherous uphill battle to reclaim their independence again. To survive the tides of a warmongering Empire, to recognize and welcome their ancestors - the Galidraanis into the fold and survive their own struggle for their reclamation of home. Turbulent times ahead.

"They are, Sovereign Imperator." he curtly nodded with a mental sigh, then after a pause, continued, "I will have my aides draft our terms to paper for us to sign in the coming days. Otherwise, I believe this meeting is adjourned."

Lord Halketh | Irveric Tavlar | Joneleth Tarkin | Enlil | Lucien Dooku | Caarlyle Rausgeber

OBJECTIVE III //: BYOO

Men like Arno had little to live for and even less to die for. Life meant an endless cycle of killing and shagging.

This is a story of the former.

"Get the launcher ready, I see them coming." he said dropping down his binoculars; in the distance, a cloud of dust picked up behind a convoy of repulsorlifts. The NLA were alien freaks, Arkanian to be specific; he'd relish their death and afterward their brothels.

"Yeah, I am sure that's the convoy."

A simple gunrunning operation in the Archaisian Outback was about to go really wrong for the NLA.

Tavius Muuaji Tavius Muuaji

byoo
Tavius shook his head from side to side. Reaching down to his helmet, he raised it up and dropped it back over his head.

Glancing up at Arno, he sighed quietly to himself as he hefted his trusty charric rifle. It was as much a trusted companion of his as Arno was. "Huh, oh, the launcher," he huffs. Evidently tired. The previous night, per usual, was one of great physical exertion. Rarely did the duo ever get a rest, and rarely did local brothels survive the pair.

The launcher, propped up was grabbed, raised and stabilized against his black armoured shoulder. There was a moment, brief, to get his target, and then Tavius fired. Whether he used the Force to help him aim the shot, who knew. He hadn't even waited for a lock, but the missile was off all the same. Who even cared if it was the convoy?

Sinestra Sinestra

The explosion was horrific - body parts, vehicle parts and...diapers??

Arno glanced back at his comrade, his face still stone-cold emotionless, then back down on the fiery wreck with no survivors. No fire returned, none was expected. To further solidify that, the door of the airspeeder landed with a thud right before them; on it - the symbol of an intergalactic relief organization.

"There's probably guns smuggled underneath it all, right?"

byoo
As the missile flew, Tavius shruged the launcher off of his shoulder.

Vehicle parts blew, the fiery wreckage too far to even reach them, but for a moment, Tavius felt a coldness touch the edge of his mind. He had grown familiar with that feeling. Death. But he did nothing to ignore it, save for bask in it and continue on. He was no skilled force user, so those emotions and sensations he felt, he just... Let them be.

Affect him as they would.

They usually went away after a while.

"...Yeah, probably." There'd been a point where where he used to care about collateral. Where he wouldn't let Arno take the shot, save the civilians and all that. But now? His shoulders raised into a shrug as if to reaffirm what he said to Arno. "Let's go check it out," and he reslung his rifle oer his shoulder as he leapt over the collapsed tree trunk they had been using for cover.

Arno shrugged back and off they went down towards the blazing wreck. The road below engulfed in bits and pieces of everything the explosion tore apart. Any other being would've puked, or at least felt at great unease and discomfort.

Not these two.

They had seen it all, more or less. Mon Cal death cults, Kaleesh mutants, cybernetic zombies. Everything.

The duo stopped to a halt observing the wreckage, the fire illuminated on their faces. Abruptly, a hand crawled through the fire. Crispy, but alive. Arno reached for his thermal detonator on his belt and lobbed it at tumbling.

"Job done." he stated neutrally. The explosion leaving behind nothing but ash. Whatever that convoy carried - diapers or guns mattered little. The local brothels were a far more important matter.

1.png

THE LOST BATTALION
Galatic Alliance
SIA DEEP COVER OPERATION
wsL0bBY.png

'LIEUTENANT WHITEY'
66th Armored Company 'Hell's Hammers'

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Konrad Bolter

"Yes...if only we were so fortunate to have Archais under Imperial rule into the days of my youth and these pallid skinned poofs would be on the run from the get go, instead the weak Republican regime let these albino trogladytes fester like the beady eyed rats they are...damn it all, I understand the philsophy of New Order, Whitey. Truly. And believe me I've met a few good xenos in my day but if I have some fucking blobby headed, baby vomit skinned fat Skakoan kark talk to me again with that whirbling nonsense vocoder I'm going to blow a gasket. Just need some good, true Imperials around 'ere."

Zaavik furtively felt the top of his head to check for blobbyness as he remembered that he'd once seen a Skakoan somewhere in an obscure branch of his family tree. What was his name, again? Blat Slambor? -Or was it Gat Tambor Gat Tambor ? He blinked, coming back the to more important reality of his mission rather than trying to recall the wildcard in his lineage. The hard, firmness that he felt at the top of his skull put him at ease.

"Y-yeah- Yes. Good xenos are, uh... scarce as a Hutt's teeth." Felt odd saying that, given that he secretly was a xeno in this context. Might as well pry. "I've met many an upstanding Zeltron, sir." he mentioned, practically asking for what comes next. "You must have seen a trend of decency in a few xeno cultures, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom