Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcan Castilion

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
<.**Locating Interview 01102**.>
<.**Interview located, booting up Interview**.>
><.*Enter Administrative Passcode: ***** *.><
​*>><Access Granted to Interview 01102: Arcan Castilion><<*
​.<**> Interview Opening in 3...2..1 <**>.
39c782f1432331a0ee773de8fc1e0c8d.jpg
"I'm the Judge and the Jury. I leave the job of Executioner to others."
Arcan Castilion

What did you say your name was again?
"Arcan Castilion"
Do you go by any other names?
"No"
Who do you align yourself with in the galaxy?
"I'm aligned with nobody, I'll only align myself with those who fight for what's right."
What's your occupation or rank?
"I'm just your simple, everyday security guard."
Are you male or female?
"Oh, I'm obviously female...I'm male."
How old are you?
"Twenty-eight and a fourth."
What species are you?
"I'm a Glaucus."
What's your skin color?
"It's grey obviously, the war paint it just my own personal touch."
What's your eye color?
"Sapphire blue."
How tall are you?
"Six foot."
How heavy are you?
"To be honest, I haven't checked in...awhile."
Are you force sensitive?
"No, I'm not a fan of Force User's so...don't bring the subject up again."

What's your sexuality?
"I'm a ladies man myself."
What's your marital status?
"Single."
What's your motto?
"Some people do things for glory, some for money, some for justice. I'm a mix of all three with a sarcastic seasoning on top."

Voice Sample: Garrus - Mass Effect Series
Face Claim: Garrus - Mass Effect Series

bd92cee5a24bffb0eafeafa2ab36ce41.gif

"A gun's your bestfriend on the battlefield."

Tell us some things that you think put you above the rest.
  • "Well, I'm very passionate about guns. Guns are a man's best friend after all, they're always there for you and will always have your back...if you pack the right amount of ammo of course. They can sure as hell pack a punch and you can always rely on them to get you out of a tight spot. Speaking of guns, I also have a hobby of making and modifying guns and armor, mostly for use by me. It helped to make my job easier, less painful with far less bloodshed."
  • ​"Sarcasm and comedy. I'm what you call a 'Sarcastic-Serious Soldier,' I like to joke around a lot and break the tension. Whether it's sarcasm, a pun, being snarky...I do it all. It's good to be that way in difficult situations, it helps to relieve people somewhat and it just helps to lighten the mood. Though, I still do know when to be serious. You see, theirs got to be a line before comedy and seriousness, that's the line I walk."
Tell us some things that you think put you below the rest.
  • "Force users. They just think that they're so high and mighty just because they can use the force. If you ask me, it's unfair, unjust. Why bestow the force upon monsters who kill millions? Why not bestow it upon everyday people that will make a difference, a difference for good. Oh, that's right, cause their needs to be a balance. But no, just having a balance of someone using the darkside and lightside isn't good enough. No, the force...deems it necessary to have sinister monsters and 'righteous' heroes, heroes who bring war to our worlds...if you ask me, force users are a terrible thing. I don't hate the people....well, that's not entirely true. I like a few force users, though I've gotten to know them. For the most part, I view force users with distrust and anger."
2ad18cee4cfc66025283f5cc42f9865c.jpg

Arcan doing Undercover Work
  • "I'm selfless, simple as that. Some would consider it a strength, I consider it a weakness. Saving people is in my blood, when I can't save someone...it, it gets to me. Sometimes I've put myself in harms way before to save others, and that hasn't always ended well for me. Either I got hurt or they did. Sometimes when you save one life, you will endanger another. But it's necessary, the more lives you say...the happier life will be."
  • "Eh, I don't like doctors. Just the thought of somebody opening you up and operating on you terrifies me. Just the idea of a doctor scares me. It's not meeting a doctor that scares me, but having them take care of me and operate on me. You see, I'm a very independent person, I don't like it when people take care of me...I like to do things myself. That, and needles are karkin scary"

What's with your hate of force users?
"I thought I said...not to bring that subject up!"

Who do you know and what do you think of them?
"I don't know too many people, so I can't answer."
Sorry. Uhm, can you talk about your life some?
"Theirs not much to say about my life. I grew up on Courscant with my mom and dad. We would always go to the gardens which were built on the balconies of the skyscrapers, mostly we went to the Atru garden because we lived in that skyscraper that the garden was built on. I enjoyed my life, my family, I went to school, took lessons. Then, of course everything changed. The sith invasion of Courscant was a bleak day. Republic troopers fell and died, my father was killed in the line of duty that day. I hasn't seen him be killed, but I heard about his death in the aftermath. That day, as you well know, the former One Sith conquered the Republic's previous capital, ushering in an age of cruelty and malice, though it was a short one however. Years later, the empire fell and Courscant was freed. I joined the security guard academy. The instructors always said I was proficient in shooting guns, making me be ranked higher in my class. Then I graduated, my mother was there and we celebrated that night. It...it was a good night, a good celebration...a great day."
when_a_male_turian_meets_a_female_turian____by_burnouts3s3-d5x7bw2.jpg
Arcan & his Mother, Graduation Day
"And you can guess what happened after that day. I was assigned to my position, Clover-leaf district in Courscant. Then, of course I began my service. All I've ever done is above-ground work, I've never gone to the under city with all the criminal activity. I mean, I might have to do work down there someday, guarding something, stopping a shootout, that kind of stuff. Though, I'm contempt with life right now, it's not too good but not too bad, it's been a pretty okay ride being a security officer so far."

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
Skills:

Equipment:

Medical Record:

Rp's:
<**>Season 1; Arcan the Officer<**>
[Key ~ Completed, In Progress, Inactive ]
Why all the Trouble? ~ Arcan interrogates a vigilante, they fall for each other and go on a date

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom