Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apparently, Blind Chicks Are My Specialty (Aviner/DragonsFlame)

(Hahahaha, how ironic the day after she predicts him sharing with Saoirse, her writer leaves the board)

"Wellll, he's large, he's bulky, he looks like he's eaten more pastry then his buddies, so... Probably" he admitted. "Listen, I want you to hide behind something. That mounted cannon's going to hit you if you can't see it and you're in it's range. I'm going to try and disable it so we can close in on them" he advised, taking her by the arm and leading her behind a wall.

"Can you handle yourself, or do you have another plan?"

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
"I think I do." she said as she hid Xira from sight. "Keep him busy. Challenge him or something. Leave the rest to me."

"You've all got a lot of nerve ruining my plans. Who are you two anyway? Jedi? Bounty Hunters? Huh?" the pirate captain called out.

As both the captain and Joshua talked, Xira slithered out of Salina's hand and began to make its way, hidden of course, towards the pirates speeder.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smiled and patted her on the back, walking out from the wall.

"So you're the Captain I'm guessing?" he called. "I mean, you're bigger then the others, so... No, really! I mean literally! Do you eat Cream Puffs? Those are really fattening"

"ANYWAY" he began as he drew his lightsaber. "I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure this out. I mean, I have a big shiny blue laser sword on my belt, which is now in my hand" he began as he waved it around. "And I've been slicing the limbs off of your flunkies for the last..."

He checked his watch.

"10? 20 minutes? Like, soon as you started invading? And didn't your buddies tell you, oh yknow, there's a guy hacking people's limbs off with a laser sword? I mean, who else does it? Nobody else is able to use a laser sword like those psychic monk ninjas, right? Well, cept the evil ones... But they LOVE slavery. Like, seriously! Kaine, I hear is such a sucker for slavery, he whored out his own daughter to dance for him!"

"But seriously, we gonna fight, or should I keep heckling everything in sight?"

A smirk crossed his lips, there was a method to the madness. He was stalling, providing a distraction. He could sense the snake make it's way past him...

Salina Aviner

The leader hopped out of the speeder, a large thud following his feet hitting the ground, before he snarled and slithered his tongue out as Joshua. "I'll cut that smart little tongue right out of your mouth!" he roared before pulling out a large saber-like weapon. More of a laser-machete to be precise. When he fought with Joshua he would proved to be a bit more skilled than his brutish crew. Even some strikes from the lightsaber would only serve to antagonize. As this happened Salina took small steps back, since she could only see Joshua's aura in front of her, and felt around before finding herself against a wall. She wanted to stay back far enough from the fight while Xira continued to slither towards the speeder.

"You keep sticking your tongue out and I'll have no problem cutting yours out" he said with a chuckle as he circled his opponent.

He smirked a bit as he jumped out of the speeder with his weapon.

"That's a big weapon" he mused aloud. "Overcompensating for something, perhaps?" He asked with a grin as he waited patiently. Either his opponent would strike first and give Josh an opening at him, or he'd bide his time. Time was just what Josh needed in this situation. He wondered what the Seer was up to...

Salina Aviner

The leader was quick to strike first before Joshua would counteract. But the leader was skilled more skilled than believed. While his movements and techniques were more brutish than anything they were still fluid and quick.

Xira had finally reached the speeder and found the pirate who was at the cannon. The other two were too busy watching the fight and cheering for their leader. Xira had the moment but Salina, whom she could see from afar, motioned for her to wait for the right moment. The seer still stood back but had a more confident look on her face as she waited.

Josh backed away when the man proved stronger then he originally expected. Huh, so slavers could actually be tough opponents... Who knew?

He took a breath, his eyes never leaving his opponent's, trying to judge and predict his next move via his eyes. Quickly, Josh dove in, slashing and hitting the side of his knee just a bit. Not enough to sever it, but enough to cause a great deal of burning and scarring. Quickly, he backflipped away, landing on his feet to keep him from striking back without him being able to defend himself.

"What is she up to..." he wondered to himself.

Salina Aviner

As the fight progressed, and the leader finally suffered enough damage, he called back to his men "Kill them! Us the canon!" The trandoshian at the cannon readied it and aimed it right as Joshua. That was when Xira made her strike. She leapt up and dug her fangs into the lizard's back, making him scream and flail about. The others on the speeder saw and were about to act, if not for the fact the lizard had knocked the cannon so it aimed at them. They were too late to stop him from accidentally firing, the canon hitting the speeder and blowing it to pieces. The leader dropped to his knees seeing he was out of options. Meanwhile Salina smiled and slipped out of sight as some of the people came and cheered for Joshua.

Josh was taken by surprise by the sudden turn of events. From the corner of his eye, he had seen the snake board the speeder, and suddenly it had exploded. Josh took out a pair of cuffs he always kept with him, arresting the captain as people cheered. He gave them a smile; but no showboating past that. Slavers or not, it was his job after all.

Once authoritites arrived to take the Captain, Joah walked over to the remains of the speeder, searching it for the snake... He hoped it hadn't died in the blast. Salina would probably be heartbroken... Yet it must of been her plan all along.

Salina Aviner

Xira had already slithered away before the blast could consume her. She was a little singed here-and-there but an amphistaff like her had fast healing abilities; in some cases they were even known to withstand lightsabers. Xria had slithered out of sight by the time Joshua had come around, instead making her way down alleys and streets before finding Salina again. She'd been patently sitting at a bench waiting for Xria to arrive, when she did the serpent slithered up her leg and up to her lap. Salina stroked her while saying "Good girl, Xira. Well done." She then gave her a small piece of meat before making her turn into a walking stick. She stood and looked back towards the part of the city where Joshua was likely still to be and said "Until next time, @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] ." With that she turned and made her way to the nearest shuttle bay to leave Naboo and wander on to her next little adventure awaiting her.

Josh turned from his search to see the Seer and her snake safe. He gave a little smile and wave at her announcement.

"May the Force be with you" he said in response. He turned and decided to go check into the nearby hotel. The same one that he had first come to passions with his beloved. As he checked in, he sent a message out to one Saoirse Jenulia to join him. He joyfully walked to his room to wait for her, unknown to the fact that this week would be the last he would see of her... And the last time he would experience joy for some time to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom