Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ApeX Graphics

N9QWsgw.png
Greetings one and all!

When I'm not busy monkeying around, I make graphics. Avatars, Signatures, Bling, Faction Banners - you name it.

Time permitting, I'll put something extra special together just for you!

E X A M P L E S

1ZU0YBF.gif
LHaR6D3.gif
ebXzbsV.gif
P4rM5NP.gif

SAwjAFb.jpg
N7YHPea.jpg
NKYjBGe.jpg
C O M M I S S I O N S
- Pending -
(And if I owe you anything, post here to remind me. My memory is craaaaaaap.)

Onith Trill

O
If you have time I would like a signature. Sinister scientific background, preferably involving cloning/modification. Actor Zachary Quinto. Expression confusion or frustration. Quote "Can the sins of the creator be cleansed by its spawn?". No names included.

Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it, and love seeing your work :)

[member="Malok"]

Am also in desperate need of a decent signature. Anything with green lightsabers, monks and meditation, and lots of nature will work for me.

Rakieh Atur

The Watchman's Apprentice
[member="Malok"]

If you have some time, would you please make me a tag in the style of your Aka'liit tag, but a little longer (maybe 450 px instead of 350 px), saying Rakieh Atur, but can it be green, use the text from House Verd, and include this background image?

[member="Malok"]

When you have a moment, can you fix me up something for a signature with- I'll send you the image via Discord.

Anyway.

Thanks buddy. I'll pay in credits and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom