Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Apartment 149A - The Diamond Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Apartment 149A - The Diamond Apartments
  • Classification: Apartment | Homestead
  • Affiliation: Caden Evesa
  • Accessibility: The apartment is located on a high floor of an apartment complex (known as The Diamond Apartments) and therefore is pretty easy to access. The front entrance of the complex itself is guarded but other than that there's a locked door separating the apartment from the rest of the world.
  • Description: The apartment itself is extremely modernized and neat, cleaned constantly by cleaning droids. Other than that, it's extremely peaceful and has amazing views of Sundari city and beyond.
POINTS OF INTEREST

960x0.jpg

Foyer - While not actually a part of this apartment itself, the foyer is the first thing that anyone looking to visit the apartment will come across. In the foyer they'll find seating, modern decorations and a grumpy doorman who requires they sign in before he contacts the owner of the apartment that they're trying to access. Within the foyer/lobby you can also find numerous vending machines and even an automated cocktail maker for those old enough to consume alcohol.

hyde_square_bellevue.ashx

Gym - Again not entirely located in the apartment but accessible to the apartment holder, the gym is located on the bottom floor of the complex. It is designed as super high tech as a gym can possibly be and provides options for weights, cardio and everything else you need in a gym. It has the yoga balls, spinny plates and everything else that a gym normally has.

home-design.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
The Living Space - More commonly known as the sitting area, this area of the apartment is where most activity occurs. It's where people are hosted, Caden spends time watching holifix and taking in the best view of Sundari city. This area of the apartment is normally always spotless as cleaning droids come through regularly to ensure that the white walls and wooden floors are kept spotless for the owner of the apartment.

modern-apartment-kitchen.jpg

Kitchen - The kitchen in this apartment doesn't tend to see much use, purely because Caden doesn't tend to cook. It is however fully stocked at all times and has the capacity to compare high end meals. The kitchen is entirely voice controlled and super modernized, so you can use your voice to turn on hobs, open the fridge door and do other things in the room. If voice control isn't your thing, the kitchen still tends to have normal buttons and stuff.

Modern-Apartment-Bedroom-Designs.jpg
The Bedroom - The bedroom is designed with amazing views of the city, as well as blackout blinds which shut out all of the sunlight. It is designed to be a place that you can be comfortable and happy watching holoflix and otherwise relaxing. It has an en-suite off the bedroom as well, as well as a walk in wardrobe to provide all of your clothing needs.

SECURITY
LOW

The only real security this apartment has is the grumpy doorman in the foyer and the lock on the front door. There are no security droids in the building (or security people) but you can normally find cleaning bots floating around, but they're not security as they're entirely unarmed and unable to communicate.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The apartment itself was constructed at the same time that The Diamond Apartment Complex was built. Officially, it was designed to serve as modern living in Sundari City and provide affordable living to the people of Mandalore in general. It managed to this extremely successfully, being brought by a young couple who put all of their savings into the apartment, somewhere they could start a family.

Unfortunately it wouldn't last, as both would end up dead in the reclamation of Mandalore launched by The Mandalorian Union just a few months later. The apartment and the complex it was situated in came off well however, it took no damage at all during the fighting. This left the apartment empty and ready to be brought or claimed by someone new, someone looking to own property on Mandalore.

Enter Caden.

In reality he didn't mean to just steal someone's house, it was abandoned and he just happened to move in. He eventually managed to strike up a deal with the owner of the complex and become the owner of the property, the apartment at least. It meant he could come and go at will and allowed him access to the gym and other facilities provided by the apartment complex (such as the pool) as well as free complimentary cleaning droids.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Evening, Caden Evesa Caden Evesa ! I'll be reviewing your sub. I am a trainee so this will require a second approval before it's official.

[UNDER REVIEW]

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa
Thank you for your patience, it's been a busy weekend!

I love your apartment, it looks like a great place to live and just enjoy life. I only have two things to point out:

• Image Credit: Please replace your current link to the Living Room source to the one I've provided here as your current one shows multiple pictures of different rooms side by side.
  • Kitchen Spoiler: The image inside of this spoiler is broken. Would you mind fixing this?
Please tag me when you've made changes and I'll be more than happy to pass this on up! :D

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Thank you for making that change! I'm not sure what happened on my end, but I can see the image now. Maybe it was a connection issue or something similar. My apologies for that! But, everything looks great, so I'll pass this to the bosses!

[PENDING SECONDARY APPROVAL]
Srina Talon Srina Talon | John Locke John Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom