Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aovinr Style Redraw

20478671_1920931661514583_6595938609709187072_n.jpg

If anyone has the time, I'd like Aovinr's reference picture to be redrawn in a more Star-Wars like style.

Body Description

A Towering Mass of Flesh encased in thick Scale Armor is a brief description of Aovinr. Those looking for more detail will find his body lined with muscle and meat, with no fat in sight.

There are bone spikes breaching his rusty flesh in places, elbows, fingers shoulders and heels, they are sharp and short and seem to be routinely trimmed judging from the savage cut marks. His scale-y flesh is covered in an impressive assortment of scars and wounds in varying states of healing.

(His face needs to stay semi-similar to how it is, since he is quite ugly and alien looking.)

Armor Description

I'm not going to set a hard detail on his armor, since I know it can be harder to draw with a bunch of hard limits. But something that complements a soldier planning to be on the front lines and fight brutally with a double bladed durasteel sword. Free creative licenses for everyone!

I know this may take some time to happen, but I will appreciate everyone who gives it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom