Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AoL Raid on Bimmisaari Capture/Defend the Sith Emperor's Personal Ship

AoL Raid on Bimmisaari Capture/Defend the Sith Emperor's Personal Ship

Light the Beacon Chapter 1

Link to the thread

• All - Please post where your character is at the top of each post.
  • AoL - Feel free to start on a transport enroute to the ship, sneaking in with the supplies (most of you) or planetside (a few), Manu has said you are free to start aboard his ship too.
  • Sith - Give the AoL a chance to post arriving on planet or ship to blend in and to start their scheme, else you won't know what you are defending.

AOL Objectives:
  • Capture the Apex
  • Steal Credits, funnelling them covertly.
  • Disrupt trade from a main Sith trading hub.
  • Plant a Trojan horse virus into the trade centers so we can covertly track the movements of Sith funds/projects/equipment
  • Gain a plot hook, and bait, in taking the emperor's own valued ship from his days at Carida.
  • Show we are getting ready to push for Major status.
  • Have fun!
Sith Objectives.
  • Defend the emperor's own personal ship
  • Find out who this new group are, who are beginning to rise against you.
  • Stop the AoL before we grow stronger
  • Defend your borders/space from people who dare cross it!
  • Show everyone what they face when they face sith!
  • Have fun!

If the Sith or AoL leaders want to add additional notes, or objectives please do.

OOC Goals:

Planetside it can go either way. - Stop us here and we'll lose certain advantages we'd otherwise get.
Space unless failed utterly, the general goal is for us to get the ship, so you have something to chase and some IC tension against us in the future, a plot hook. - The condition of the ship is up to the thread!

Note - to keep things balanced and fun.
  • The Sith are not showing up with a huge fleet.
  • This is more ships vs ship and individual vs individual. A distraction IC will help with that.
  • Match us and then a bit by all means, in troop strength, so we are still the underdog.
  • Anyone is welcome but try to keep it from going more than 2 or 3 Sith to 1 AoL in assets/ships.
There are already 9,000 storm troopers onboard the main target as well as its crew, so you're covered for odds.

@[member="Kei Amadis"]

Lookings like its going to be an interesting skirmish. Quick question, did the Emperor (@[member="Darth Arcis"]) agree to this?

If so, I'll join in on this...

@[member="Paega Anginous"]

Yes it was well planned out in advance with the emperor, who is one of the nicest people OOC to plot with i've ever met. :)
He had the idea for the plot hook of the ship, so props go to him.

@[member="Paega Anginous"]

Mhm! Sure has been cleared! Gives these fine ladies and gents a nice little toy to play with. AoL are some nice guys and gals OOC, but show them no mercy! I'll be joining in this thread with some of my other characters, though I might bring the Emperor into play around the end.

Just keep it clean, fun, and report all disputes to either myself or @[member="Kei Amadis"] and we'll settle it ASAP.

Update:

Space
AoL Forces have penetrated the ship. Splitting into two groups to take fire control and the bridge. With two plans, two different groups
The main landing party is ready to launch
So far only one brave sith and the ships commander are facing them.

Ground
The virus is being planted with no resistance, giving us access to Sith trading records, financial information etc.
Nato is almost all the way through the banks security, and about to transfer ALOT of credits AoL's way. Left it open so someone can stop her easily enough.
One operative groundside was stopped/discovered by a mercenary, but is getting away with a small amount of credits.

@[member="Cambria Zadira"]

Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom