Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to thread?

Does anyone want to do a thread with me? Don't mind if its private or public, or what we do. It could be a face to face calm thread, ship battle or even close combat.

Whatever someone is up for, I'll most likely be down.

I might, got a couple possibilities. Though I'll probably have to come on later to really do much details. One option is Walker Walker though who's supposed to regularly end up working with pirates. He's a, quite insane, alchemist/biologist who mostly just does whatever he wants but does tend to have an over-arching goal of knowledge and power at whatever is the most convenient cost.

Though ship battles wise I do have Rocho Rocho who has a unique carrier ship and a smaller personal ship which could be fun to mess around with. Could be fine with close combat on him too. ( hunter/merc force sensitive trandoshan)

Kovhorn Kovhorn is another possible ground combat option, he does have a good ship but it's not likely he'd do much space combat intentionally. (Mando merc)

Of the three rocho is actually the most played, Though Walker has the most tech and species submissions. Kovhorn was meant to have a personal tanky armor and nice ship but his weapons are mostly pre-existing ones.

I do also have Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr though she's less likely to intentionally engage in any combat.

We could go with non combat routes of course as any of these are at least mostly well developed enough for that to work out. Kovhorn might be the least friendly with non mando's (or anyone who attributes to Sith) but something could potentially still be made to work.

Maybe we could do a in ship battle? Either on one of your character's ships or my own. Dolor tends to keep the ship in a state of low power to draw in scavengers or lure Republic/ CIS ships closer before attacking. She even sometimes traps them when they board.

So I can do a space battle, or a close combat one with ease.

Go with who you want to use and we'll see what happens

Maybe we could do a in ship battle? Either on one of your character's ships or my own. Dolor tends to keep the ship in a state of low power to draw in scavengers or lure Republic/ CIS ships closer before attacking. She even sometimes traps them when they board.

So I can do a space battle, or a close combat one with ease.

Go with who you want to use and we'll see what happens

Hm, well Walker could be good for an inship battle as he would indeed try to take advantage of a low power or damaged ship. I probably should develop crew further though to be honest, I only have made like one NPC for him. Mariah would possibly try to help as she has in the past, but chances are she'd send in her personal droid she controls with some drones/droids with it, so the fight could be a bit odd.

I don't know if any of mine are too likely to have other people enter, unless they somehow managed to force their way but that'd end up mainly as a space battle first then. Mariah could let people on board if she was paid to transport people though.

Right now of them all, Walker going after a (seemingly) weak ship does seem the most plausible and easy to work with though.

We can start with Walker and go from there!!

Start with a ship battle and see what develops.

I also do need to develop and kind of NPC crew figures. I'll work on that for a bit before setting up the Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom