Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone want to start Nexus' story?

Artificial Intelligence
Hey,

Nexus 1 is in need of a story to start her off with. At this point, I'll give some background on her.

Nexus is an AI system that is housed within a development lab on Coruscant. She can inhabit any form of technology, even cybernetics for transport or to take complete control and act as if it was her body. She is primarily a self learning strategic system build for combat scenarios. However, she has adapted into possibly the most advanced AI system on the planet, with the research that built her being funded by select branches of the Galactic Alliance. She mostly interacts as a projection when called by the scientists and Tech-heads that made her.

If anyone would like a thread, it would most likely take place at their research facility.

I will have to wait until the factory opens to officially build and submit the location, along with a few additional ideas, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Either way, reply if you're interested. This can be public or private. I don't mind.

I'd be interested.

Hacks is a slicer, currently under the careful guard of SIA and the GA, who have been utilising her skills to their benefit. It's reasonable for her to be floating around this type of thing.

Artificial Intelligence
Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn - that does sound very philosophical.... and would give Nexus 1 some questions as to her existence since she is an AI made for combat and defence strategies.

Where would we set it? at the research centre where she is being kept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom