Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to get pickpocketed by this girl?

Skylar Ichor

S
Yea so I'm ready to get this girl going into some roleplaying stuff! I have a thread ready to go just not posted yet, so reply if you think you're up to it and ready to get pickpocketed or get mad at the pickpocket!

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="HK-36"]

Hmm, sounds interesting. Let's give it a try! Could you start the thread, though? Probably won't answer till the morning, but don't worry, Mellon-nin, I will answer.

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Grimm"]

Skylar Ichor said:
Hmm, sounds interesting. Let's give it a try! Could you start the thread, though? Probably won't answer till the morning, but don't worry, Mellon-nin, I will answer.

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Jonathon Patches"]

We'll figure something out! In the meantime, do you want to get pickpocketed too?

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar's stuck on Nar Shaddaa, so it would have to be there, unfortunately.

[member="Grimm"]

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Enigma"] [member="Grimm"] [member="HK-36"]

You'll all be pickpocketed, but you might have to wait a bit, is really late so if you want to start up the threads, I'll at least have you all answered by tomorrow night. If we want to do a group that's completely fine, but I'm going to get some rest and answer in the morning, so see you then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom