Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to get chased?

Looking to roleplay the honing in of Krueger's skills. I'm thinking he's going to evolve into a Jedi hunter, but we shall see.

I don't want him to start off too powerful...perhaps there's an apprentice/padawan who's gotten into some trouble out there? Or maybe an over-confident knight? I would like a challenge....but both parties coming out alive is probably preferable.

Let me knowwwwwww

I could use some practice doing the same thing. The upgrade HK-42 got was meant for him to be a Force User Killer. Maybe I could join in your hunt [member="Krueger"]

[member="Krueger"] It works for me, I can see the next post already :)

[member="Kyle Raymus"] If you want Asaraa and Kyle to work together to rescue the data before Krueger and [member="HK-42"] chase them down, HK being sent by the owners to help out since they know a Jedi is involved?

I have to bounce out for a few hours but I'll check back see what you guys think when I get back and then make up a post to the RP thread then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom