Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want a sci fi western gal? :D

Thiavi

T
Looking for threads, people, all that jazz!

Thiavi is a mandalorian exile who was a slave until recently, Now she's just trying to make it in the outer rim.

There's more to the story than that but i'm not gunna write the whole bio in here rn xD
long story short: She's one of the good guys, she was inspired by a combination of sabine wren, annie oakley and the outlaw josey wales,
Really wanted that old western vibe : D

So anyone want to thread or have something already and need another blaster?

[member="Thiavi"]

As an old school lover of all things Western, I can appreciate this.

I've been considering making an alt based upon my Western Character concept for Red Dead Online, but haven't yet found the courage to test my character/activity limit and push for a fourth Alt, yet.

Really hope you find a good group of writers that help pull you into this style of Character! I'd love to see more western genre about Chaos :)

Thiavi

T
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] You do? that's awesome, so do I!

[member="Veiere Arenais"] I know how it feels man, I've had to control myself and keep from subbing every chaarcter concept I think of throughout the day xD

ORC Seems good for western stuff, I'm technically In ORC, just haven't introduced my char yet, and their dominion didn't fit the beginning of this character's story imo

[member="Sawa Ike"] So are vampire sith ladies xD

Sawa and\or kahlil, If either of you have any ideas lemme know, I'm trying to come up with a plan\thread to introduce thiavi

Thiavi

T
[member="Sawa Ike"] I'm not actually sure what darkwatch is I know i mentioned the old western vibe, but i actually haven't seen as many as I'd like to

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Thiavi"] it was a vampire western videogame

and hmm well I am up for anything and have a decent collection... worse case scenario fall back on Blazing Saddles or Tombstone

Thiavi

T
[member="Sawa Ike"]

Just watched some trailers\gameplay of darkwatch, and damn do I wish I had a ps2 rn xD

What if we mixed the darkwatch and magnificent seven plot?

A dathamori witch or something like that comes in and threatens a town with undead, the PCs basically play the role of the seven and train\protect the town?

Could have a few smaller adventures along the way as each person meets and joins the team, then there's the training scenes and other stuff till the big firefight at the end, or something like that

[member="Thiavi"]

I probably would not mind running into your character sometime after I finish a current open thread. Character itself was slightly inspired by Old Western values, tribal and so forth. Can be interesting to run into a Doctor sometimes.

Thiavi

T
[member="Jegy Sesara"] We might need a doctor if people start butting heads when it goes down

sounds good man, just say when and I'd be happy to have thiavi bump into you sometime

This is the only sci-fi western gal for me!

tenor.gif

#browncoats!

Thiavi

T
[member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Ok, Just subbed our villain : D http://starwarsrp.net/topic/146407-sister-kaza/

I have a ramshackle plan in place to start up the thread but I got two last questions for you: What planet should the village we terrorize save be on? I was thinking ryloth because it's close to where my character starts and seems to have plenty of villages that no one checks on xD

and should this be a private or public thread? I'm down either way, but i know some people might prefer to keep it a little less chaotic by making it private

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom