Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Wanna RP?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Salina Aviner"]
I like the way you think.
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
Sounds like a plan to me.
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
I'm a Omegan. Fringers and Omegans tend not to mix well.
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
Sure,what you got in mind?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
Okay,I got class tomorrow,so I won't start this till tomorrow. But I digress, Noah goes to some border planet between The Fringe and The Protectorate,looking for some weapons,but instead finds Salina and decides a reading couldn't hurt,he then finds out Rolland is chasing him for a bounty during his days as a Republic,he then hires Preliat for extra protection and then somehow Meret gets mixed up in all of it.

Kiffu my birth planet?
Kiffu was a planet in the outermost reaches of the Inner Rim, near the Rimma Trade Route. Kiffu was the larger sister world of Kiffex When the two worlds' elliptical orbits would bring them close together, large electrical storms would be generated in Kiffu's atmosphere. The Kiffar harnessed the lightning to provide electrical energy.

Electrical storm, ship crashes

Well Rolland is galactic empire so it would make sense for him to be in fringe territory fighting. Perhaps he should fight you in a case of mistaken identity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom